• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

D

Deleted member 63587

How long do you guys keep your V6 on for? Would it be bad to leave it on all day?

Deleted member 63587,

seki

Question for Supreme 3.5 owners. I recently purchased one second hand, but it seems to rattle slightly when I shake the unit. On closer inspection, it seems like one of the paper clip filters may have gotten jammed up into the unit, but I could be mistaken. Can anyone confirm whether or not the inside of their units are supposed to look like this?

Edit: I also mailed Ed to inquire, and his response in case anyone is interested was that the rattling is normal, and the pics below show the aluminum bulging a little from the weld, and not a paper clip stuck inside.

supreme9.jpg

supreme10.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @seki, I have an SV6 not a SV3.5 and mine does have some bulging at the point where the tube is welded to the heat exchanger similar to yours. Some supremes rattle more than others but it’s totally normal and a result of the design. Mine rattles a little bit as it’s heating up if you give it a gentle shake at certain angles. Once it’s heat soaked it doesn’t really rattle. I think it’s because the plates in the aluminum maze and the shell of the heat exchanger heat up at different rates as the heat of a enail coil or torch penetrates the exchanger. I think that there may have to be a tiny bit of space inside the aluminum housing so that the plates don’t punch together and seal up when the components expand during heating. I think it would be virtually impossible for the paper clip screen to get wedged inside the heat exchanger since the long arm of the screen extends the whole length of the nug tube and then only sticks out about 1/8th inch from the top of the tube. If you put the red grommet on the nug tube right at where the pinch that holds the screen is then the top of the paper clip screen will hit the last plate inside the heat exchanger. It looks like that may have happened on your Sup hence the scratches up in there. To get a screen stuck in there your extremely strong and persistent toddler would have to use some sort of tool to shove the screen inside without the nug tube.

More bowl options ohhhh yeah!!!! Just heard that vgoodiez is sourcing glass tube bowls similar to the vapolution stems of yore. They’re being made by glass Charlie and should be available within a couple weeks. The underdog alpha nong is a new one for me but it looks awesome! Add it to the ever expanding list of options this versatile vape can couple with. What temperatures do you find yourself setting the supreme to when using the alpha nong @MikeRotchHertz? And is the extraction on the deeper bowl even without the need for stirring?

MikeRotchHertz

More bowl options ohhhh yeah!!!! Just heard that vgoodiez is sourcing glass tube bowls similar to the vapolution stems of yore. They’re being made by glass Charlie and should be available within a couple weeks. The underdog alpha nong is a new one for me but it looks awesome! Add it to the ever expanding list of options this versatile vape can couple with. What temperatures do you find yourself setting the supreme to when using the alpha nong @MikeRotchHertz? And is the extraction on the deeper bowl even without the need for stirring?
I'll definitely be looking at those glass stems. I arrived to the scene too late to find that all the retail stores did not have them.

To answer your question, I've been probably running it like 590 to make up for the extra bowl depth and the fact that its pretty damn cold out in my garage where I have it. Basically I don't know how to normalize that for indoors or summer yet.

The supreme does not care that the bowl is larger or deeper, it cuts through them all the same! It doesn't compare to an inserted bowl hit still, but I think I may prefer it to the lotus bowl, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I do know that it can hold A LOT more. The advantage to the lotus is the handle and its ability to do 14 or 18. You'd have to buy one of each alpha nong.

I also like finishing the bowl off with the alpha or vice versa just because.

MikeRotchHertz

Anyone have calipers want to tell me what size tubing the silicone is on 3.5 and 6? I tried to order some from Ed, and he says that he will not be shipping anything for the foreseeable future.

MikeRotchHertz,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Anyone have calipers want to tell me what size tubing the silicone is on 3.5 and 6? I tried to order some from Ed, and he says that he will not be shipping anything for the foreseeable future

I am working on sourcing parts. Glass rods are in as well I just need to list them. But I really don't have enough o rings myself to make bowls so I am trying to get Ed to give me his source so I don't need to hunt so much. Either way I plan on getting supplies to support. Too many of my customers bought these and I won't abandon their wearable parts needs.

MikeRotchHertz

I was able to rig mine up a bit, but that would be really convenient if you carried them too. Actually, that's pretty cool of you to offer future support.

A think I already have the part number and link for the 14mm grommet but not the 18 yet. Also, any way to set it up on your website to get a notification for when the glass tubes go on sale?

Here's the tubing i used that wasn't an exact match, but it still works, just the outer diameter doesn't fit under the metal ring in the stand so i just used 2 pieces to wedge it between:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Does anyone know the number for what grade of aluminium was used in the Supreme?
I am not really sure about the number but i think it was 6061 ,aircraft grade 61S .
"The Supreme Vaporizer is absolutely, the top, the most powerful and highest quality vapor producer in the world. So-called "top vaporizers" like the Volcano, DaVinci, VapeXhale, Mighty, Arizer, and a LONG list of other vapes will never perform as well as the Supreme ...."" quoted from SV frontpage.
While great in performance ,it was the vaporizer that made me give up on aluminum,cause i appear to be extra sensitive and it was giving me shitty headaches.
Also i will never forget how when i passed the V2 to a stupid friend,he thought that he has to put in his mouth the block that was torched in front his eyes for 1 minuted and half ...,lol.. :)) Never managed to get the lip stains off it,lol.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I am not really sure about the number but i think it was 6061 ,aircraft grade 61S .
"The Supreme Vaporizer is absolutely, the top, the most powerful and highest quality vapor producer in the world. So-called "top vaporizers" like the Volcano, DaVinci, VapeXhale, Mighty, Arizer, and a LONG list of other vapes will never perform as well as the Supreme ...."" quoted from SV frontpage.
While great in performance ,it was the vaporizer that made me give up on aluminum,cause i appear to be extra sensitive and it was giving me shitty headaches.
Also i will never forget how when i passed the V2 to a stupid friend,he thought that he has to put in his mouth the block that was torched in front his eyes for 1 minuted and half ...,lol.. :)) Never managed to get the lip stains off it,lol.

Lmao, reminds me of a time a delivery driver brought an edible order to my buddies, and my friend asks the delivery guy if he wants a dab.

"Fuck yeah man, I love dabs!"

Dude had clearly never taken a dab in his life when he went to clear his hit and tried to pull the titanium nail out of the joint............

time period: This is back when domeless titanium nails were a thing lol. And same, you'd think after watching it being heated til glowing red with a propane torch they'd know it was hot...... 🤔

RIP Prop 215

One time we had a delivery, and the driver came in with FULL scrubs and gloves, dressed like a nurse 😂😂😂😂 taking "medical cannabis" to a whole new level....

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

I am never going to not picture that when i torch mine now, thanks.

How bad was the aftermath? Worse than a vapcap burn id imagine?

@VGOODIEZ its so great to hear about your plans to provide continued support for us Supreme vape fanatics! I really appreciate your outstanding service and I will definitely be after those glass supreme bowls!

Abysmal vapor I can’t even imagine how roasted your friend must have got from that heat exchanger. That’s maybe the worst shaped piece of super hot metal you could put your mouth on and the fact that it left permanent lip stains, he must have really chomped that sucker!

@invertedisdead I remember my first couple of dabs were on a titanium nail but I haven’t seen one since then. I remember seeing dull red titanium and that would majorly fuck you up if you grabbed it. I remember those dabs being super harsh but intense and now In retrospect I’m wondering why no one thought to try cold starts but maybe the banger form factor needed to evolve. I wasn’t big into the dab scene until I discovered the magic that is dry herb vapes. I have been watching the development of your inVersion vape and it looks awesome. I saw your post talking about wide bowls for quick convection vapes and caught a mention of the supreme with its uniquely tall and narrow bowl that can crush with its hybrid heating design. Do you have a supreme and does it still get much use or have you moved on to using vapes of your own design?

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Glass rods are coming, I just need to finish the listings. O rings and silicone parts may take a bit longer unfortunately. I contacted Ed to see if he would provide me his source for those to cut down my research but he declined. TBH it's not surprising given how he's gone about this but it's disappointing as I have been one of his biggest supporters and I told him my interest was to maintain wearable supplies for all of the customers who have supported the both of us. I guess he doesn't care but I do. It will just take a little while longer while I research the parts. So far that has gone slow as several vendors have failed to follow up on multiple inquiries. This is all very frustrating TBH.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Glass rods are coming, I just need to finish the listings. O rings and silicone parts may take a bit longer unfortunately. I contacted Ed to see if he would provide me his source for those to cut down my research but he declined. TBH it's not surprising given how he's gone about this but it's disappointing as I have been one of his biggest supporters and I told him my interest was to maintain wearable supplies for all of the customers who have supported the both of us. I guess he doesn't care but I do. It will just take a little while longer while I research the parts. So far that has gone slow as several vendors have failed to follow up on multiple inquiries. This is all very frustrating TBH.
Thank you for all that you do sir 🙏🙏🙏

Just discovered that the nong for the Alpha Underdogs works perfectly with the supreme. Even better than the lotus WPA I think, but will require more testing. It does have a deeper bowl :brow:
Not just this but the Lamart bowls work great as well. You can pack a ton of herb in there too

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@SupremelySatisfied back then I don't think carb caps were even out yet, so a lot of those early domeless dabs were kind of hot 😁 though interestingly, hot dabs have some resiliency against combustion due to the leidenfrost effect, which you don't get when vaping flower.

I mostly use my own vapes now because I'm a glasshole 😁 but it's true that the supreme definitely has a unique bowl design in its class! Even the bowl has a lot of heated surface area to assist in vapor production. I think the narrow design helps for unground vaping too.

Vapefanatic

PM me details. I might be able to help if you don't mind them coming from China.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

nitro

Hi together, I have the opportunity to buy the supreme v3 (the one without enail adapter) and was just wondering if there are many must-have accessories, that I am not able to purchase any more (as I am based in europe). Or if there are easily broken parts, that might not be available any more?

I am interested in the supreme for quite a while, but had no way of purchasing one. Now, that there is one available, I just want to make sure that the vape is functional for a long time and not dependent on out-of-production parts?

Thanks a lot!

nitro,

nitro

I would definitely try to locate a backup bowl and screen for it. We have already determined the comparable or same parts for the 14 and 18 grommets
What a shame, I cannot find a backup bowl or screen anywhere. I guess my supreme journey is over before it began, too bad tho.
Thanks for your input!

lazylathe

Almost there...
What a shame, I cannot find a backup bowl or screen anywhere. I guess my supreme journey is over before it began, too bad tho.
Thanks for your input!

You do not need spare parts if you are careful! I have my original bowl and screen from my first Supreme vape from around 6 years ago... They are pretty hard to break.

Top Bottom