• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

buckhakeesah

Thanks for sharing @Razshiro. I feel better now knowing I didn't end up selling my electric sv3. One session reminded me why this one is a keeper. I've never had a device that just poured vapor as fast as you can breathe. If you seek on demand vapor as soon as you pull, you need to try it. The shishakbob AVB is cool to look at and inspect. The popcorn nugs tossed in the tube are crispified and once crumbled the avb is consistently even. Laminar flow appears to be the difference.

justcametomind

I would have bet some of the magic was generated by the induced vacuum when you draw. Even if it does, the big heating element with such a mechanism to preserve heat is the Supreme magic.
I visited that site quite a lot before to buy it but never bothered reading anything other than buying option. I was already sold on the 1/2 draw complete extraction.
Nice read indeed.
Did I read somewhere a post of you guys telling to buy Vapolution (3?) stems for the Supreme? In order to get even better flavor. I will try.

justcametomind,
Reactions: KidFated.

VAPEHUNTER

Anyone know any stembowl alternatives? I know of the Vapolution 9mm stem but they're sold out (contacted them about when theyll be back on stock) and I've been trying to track down some SS tubing that I could cut and make newer bowls. Also where can I get new silicone tubing/gaskets? Love my Sv3 and I dont intend on letting it die on me.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Anyone know any stembowl alternatives? I know of the Vapolution 9mm stem but they're sold out (contacted them about when theyll be back on stock) and I've been trying to track down some SS tubing that I could cut and make newer bowls. Also where can I get new silicone tubing/gaskets? Love my Sv3 and I dont intend on letting it die on me.
Sorry, no help, but the SV3 has helped me through some really trying times in my life, and the vapocane(?) convection bowl has been my favorite.. @Morty could help more since I recieved it from him..

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@JCat had made some in the past (I'm using 3 of them still). Not sure if he still has/makes any but it can't hurt to ask.

:peace:

JCat

Accessory Maker
@JCat had made some in the past (I'm using 3 of them still). Not sure if he still has/makes any but it can't hurt to ask.

@CABtheFISHKING

I have some tubing left still and could make some more ... there is one other member that has been waiting quite a while on me for this actually so I'll see if he still wants some as well.

Do you have preferences for sizes? How many are you after?

I was able to find a source for the original gaskets as well, but don't have any--I can't remember where I found the larger washer, but the smaller one is part # 3MRP7 from Grainger. I've used silicone to build custom attachments.

IMG_1064_Copy.jpg

IMG_1063_Copy.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

@CABtheFISHKING

I have some tubing left still and could make some more ... there is one other member that has been waiting quite a while on me for this actually so I'll see if he still wants some as well.

Do you have preferences for sizes? How many are you after?

I was able to find a source for the original gaskets as well, but don't have any--I can't remember where I found the larger washer, but the smaller one is part # 3MRP7 from Grainger. I've used silicone to build custom attachments.

IMG_1064_Copy.jpg

IMG_1063_Copy.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg
I'm looking for at least 3 or 4. What are your sizes for bowls?

CABtheFISHKING,
Reactions: KidFated.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm looking for at least 3 or 4. What are your sizes for bowls?
The sizes can be whatever you like. The standard has the bowl about 2/3 to 3/4 available to fill. I can do half way for smaller loads, or even a 1/3 or 1/4 size for either microdosing, or for small concentrate bowls using cotton.

ie.

1st picture is a concentrate bowl (with cotton) as it's <1"
Picture w/ the 3 stems, the 1st two are standard flower size, the last one is a smaller flower bowl, or larger concentrate/cotton one

Hope that explains it!

How much for a concentrate, 3/4, microdosing stem, and standard supreme size stem? Is there a PM function I can hot you up on?

CABtheFISHKING,
Reactions: JCat
Okay, so my Supreme v3 is seemingly getting to its last leg. I get reparing it on my own for a minute and I would like to know if theres any sort of repair tips. I forget the insurance and it return policy on it but I dont think I could turn in this one for a newer one (with cash compensation if needed). I love my supreme v3 and I won't let it die.

CABtheFISHKING,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Okay, so my Supreme v3 is seemingly getting to its last leg. I get reparing it on my own for a minute and I would like to know if theres any sort of repair tips. I forget the insurance and it return policy on it but I dont think I could turn in this one for a newer one (with cash compensation if needed). I love my supreme v3 and I won't let it die.
What is it doing to make you think that it's on it's last leg? If it's just the display going crazy, that just means you need a new battery FWIW.

nonamekevin

First post here. Been lurking for a little bit, as I've heard so much about the Supreme.

First, thanks to everyone who has shared a review on here. It's appreciated and helps those like myself who are curious.

Does anyone have any direct comparison of the Supreme v3 to a SBrunt? Those are the two I've been considering lately.

nonamekevin,
Planning big project for my Supreme. I'm giving the enail coil heater idea an interesting twist. Essentially what I'll be building is a PID 'charging' platform for the Sv3. A 3D printed AR grip fitted with a magnetic electrical connector that would be placed onto the other half of the magnetic connector. While one the magnetic charging station there will be electrical contact points for all 5 wires of the enail coil and whilst making contact the PID controller would heat the Sv3 to the set temperature. Once taken off the platform to destroy your bowl of herb or wax the coil will no longer heat until back onto the charging station. I hope this makes sense, its 2am right meow

JCat

Accessory Maker
Planning big project for my Supreme. I'm giving the enail coil heater idea an interesting twist. Essentially what I'll be building is a PID 'charging' platform for the Sv3. A 3D printed AR grip fitted with a magnetic electrical connector that would be placed onto the other half of the magnetic connector. While one the magnetic charging station there will be electrical contact points for all 5 wires of the enail coil and whilst making contact the PID controller would heat the Sv3 to the set temperature. Once taken off the platform to destroy your bowl of herb or wax the coil will no longer heat until back onto the charging station. I hope this makes sense, its 2am right meow
You have to remember this is 110V AC or (220V depending what country you are in), so, better make sure those contact points are protected from accidental contact :)

You have to remember this is 110V AC or (220V depending what country you are in), so, better make sure those contact points are protected from accidental contact :)

Not sure if that would be possible because of the magnetic connectors. The bottom part of the 3D printed supreme grip will basically be like a Magsafe connector

Update on my search for stems. My local smoke shop sells one hitter glass cigs that are of he same size as a normal supreme tube. Bought two, one to use as a normal sized bowl and one as a micro dose bowl

Last edited by a moderator:

Chingas

i Have no idea how he strongest vape out there fell to page 5. :shrug:

I recently firgured out how to make me v3 intoi an enail powered vape. cost $5 This fucker makes me want to sell my flowerpot, Fcuk i'm high. It doesn't get butter than asupreme. smoking ganj cvant hang with this thing.

best

Top Bottom