• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
logo-border.png

Pre-orders are now available (although shipping options only appear to be for Canada atm! :cry:) for the Sublimator's return to the scene in the form of the Orion! And yes, it has a belt and there are several options to choose from:

orion-belt-options.png

Plus various chamber configurations for using separate extracts:
orion-chamber-options.png

I've been rocking my adapt-a-bong Ti Apollo XLR almost daily since 2014 so this new release has definitely piqued my interest.
orion-core-diagram.png

orion-and-belt.png

Check out more info on the Orion here:
https://sublimatorhq.com/product/orion/

And not only do they have a new upcoming product release but they are also going to be offering product support to all Sub owners no matter what version of the device they may have - I think this would be amazing customer service if they see it through and pretty awesome news for those who perhaps have an under-performing or failing V1 stashed away somewhere.

Subculture is finally back and I have it on pretty good authority that Enrico will be putting in an appearance here again soon, too :tup:

It certainly looks like exciting times ahead.

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

:peace:

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
LOL no sorry, second degree humor doesn't translate well over Internet! The two words are "monkey and wrench", and since a picture is worth a thousand words...

It just looks like a wrench or something out of my mechanics toolbox, that's all mate!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey all, from looking at the SubHQ website it now appears that shipping options have been opened up to other parts of the world :tup:

I feel a newly designed Ti atomizer to replace my current SS version and match my Ti Apollo head is in my future (among other things) . . .
https://sublimatorhq.com/product/gasification-atomizer/#
gasification-atomizer-1.png
I would also really like to replace my one hour time-out monkey controller when the electronics section goes live - it currently says 'coming soon'.

Has anyone else got their eye on any shiney new things now the store is back online? :clap:

Last edited:

Poostuff

Please delete
The Sub XLR has been my daily driver for over 2 yrs now & runs for at least 6 hrs a day with no issues.
I think everyone who likes hard hitting vapes should try one.
I’d like some choke valves if they still sell them & maybe some 14mm Sub glass like the Cold Wall.
I’m interested to see what’s going to be for sale & if the controllers work with the XLR.
I don’t need any more atomisers but it’s intriguing how the internal thread on the top is now an external one. Maybe this will help with cleaning but I’d like to see how the base looks.
To me it looks like the updates relate more to concentrate use & not so much for flower.
I’m not sure what advantages the Orion will offer me as I don’t use concentrates & the XLR controller with the 3 hour timer is perfect for me.
Still very keen for the store to open completely.

MoltenTiger

The Sublimator is just incredible.

I'm dabbing fractional distillate right now, there's a huge lump of it in my drop down underneath the Dabmaster, it's just a perpetual super high machine, which I absolutely love. It's quite remarkable. It offers a full body soak sensation, a saturation of cannabinoid senses. Whole brain and tip to toe medication. It is a must try.

This new Orion looks to be incredible, the in-built carb cap is all the belt is.

I am pretty tempted by a 3 chamber 3/4 moon SS combo, but I just can't imagine anything stronger than the Dabmaster, nor do I need it. Orion would be better for dabs with the cap, being able to seal them in would be a nice upgrade, but there's not much room to improve on in the flower department, the potency is already stupid with the original.

It's very expensive but it is absolutely next level. It's so strong, best for those serious about getting ripped to the utmost.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Damn sublimator !

If the NV flowerpot is not getting someone ripped, the low pressure thermal equilibrium process will make you sit down after hit of herb.

Used to have one sold it cos it was too damn strong a hit for me , never mind the burns it gave people.

Poostuff

Please delete
I didn’t read this before
“The new ATOMIZER has a tighter gasification pathway”
That’s interesting I wonder how hard it will be to clean. There’s a full pic of the atomiser up now but externally it looks the same.
The titanium is expensive, I’ve never tried a titanium one, both my atomisers are stainless.
I have a Ti Apollo head & SS Dabmaster & tend to use the Ti more.
I can’t tell much difference in taste but the Ti heats up & cools faster than the SS. I need to run the SS a couple of turns lower on the controller than the Ti. It seems to be hotter at the same setting.

Still no pics of the electronics or glass yet.
Sublimators seem to be pretty solid vaporizers, not many people have posted issues & mine have been solid for years.
I think they’re a good reliable long term vaping investment & a Sublimator is always so incredibly satisfying to use, I haven’t found anything else like it. I’m really looking forward to this site opening...eventually.

ripped

I won't be upgrading to this unit at all until Enrico follows through on warranties for stuff that failed when he disappeared and the site wasn't answering emails. I had no choice during this time but to take apart my Titanium V4 with carb cap that failed, nobody answered emails even though I had bought two full XLR Kits as well two Titanium V4.

I was asked to provide my order details and was told I had voided warranty after I told them I took it apart to see if it cold be fixed, found out the part wasn't easy to find so I put all parts in a baggy and then lo and behold Enrico shows up selling an all new system.

I was originally told this in email last week

"Hey again, standard rate on Analysis + Repair for a single component is $120 CAD, though I'll need to check about the Heating Element component as it's specialized and a Legacy model."

and I sorta laughed because how can something be legacy when it wasn't even properly fricken warrantied! They've now asked for my phone number to call and talk about it but really what more is their to say, I tried to warranty it and they had abandoned their website and ignored all emails, not sure what happened and really don't care but the fact is they did not respond to a warranty claim.

Now they are offering to have it looked at for $120 which is about half the price of what that head cost and then I have to pay fucking shipping also and it was mentioned they might not be able to get the *legacy* part but can offer a discount on an upgrade? Yeah ok why would I even wanna upgrade at this point when you're telling me I voided warranty when you yourself didn't even fuckin reply to warranty!

Also how much does it cost me to upgrade to an item which might have questionable support in the future? I own the XLR kit with the three hour controller so what now, I need a new controller box, a new heating core or whatever it is and yet another head and it seems if I want to use my old controller box I can but I need an adapter...yeah ok! First fix the old broken stuff for a FAIR PRICE as it should have been fixed under warranty years ago when you conveniently disappeared and left the words on Sublimator.ca that said something like "Coming soon"....yeah sure, seems like it was at least a couple years ago since you stopped replying to emails and now you want everybody to invest in a new product?

You have my number in email Enrico, resolve this like a proper businessman and own up to the fact you and your support for warranties disappeared therefore I couldn't warranty a product, now you claim I voided warranty because I took a couple of screws out of your fricken BNC connector and pulled things apart...as I had no choice but to attempt to repair or find out what I needed to repair if you yourself are ignoring warranties.

Worse yet is I have told hundreds of people of how much I love the Sublimator and I've been using it daily Enrico since you started selling them and this is how you treat a loyal customer who sends you business and good words about your product to you for more sales?

ripped

I won't be upgrading to this unit at all until Enrico follows through on warranties for stuff that failed when he disappeared and the site wasn't answering emails. I had no choice during this time but to take apart my Titanium V4 with carb cap that failed, nobody answered emails even though I had bought two full XLR Kits as well two Titanium V4.

I was asked to provide my order details and was told I had voided warranty after I told them I took it apart to see if it cold be fixed, found out the part wasn't easy to find so I put all parts in a baggy and then lo and behold Enrico shows up selling an all new system.

I was originally told this in email last week

"Hey again, standard rate on Analysis + Repair for a single component is $120 CAD, though I'll need to check about the Heating Element component as it's specialized and a Legacy model."

and I sorta laughed because how can something be legacy when it wasn't even properly fricken warrantied! They've now asked for my phone number to call and talk about it but really what more is their to say, I tried to warranty it and they had abandoned their website and ignored all emails, not sure what happened and really don't care but the fact is they did not respond to a warranty claim.

Now they are offering to have it looked at for $120 which is about half the price of what that head cost and then I have to pay fucking shipping also and it was mentioned they might not be able to get the *legacy* part but can offer a discount on an upgrade? Yeah ok why would I even wanna upgrade at this point when you're telling me I voided warranty when you yourself didn't even fuckin reply to warranty!

Also how much does it cost me to upgrade to an item which might have questionable support in the future? I own the XLR kit with the three hour controller so what now, I need a new controller box, a new heating core or whatever it is and yet another head and it seems if I want to use my old controller box I can but I need an adapter...yeah ok! First fix the old broken stuff for a FAIR PRICE as it should have been fixed under warranty years ago when you conveniently disappeared and left the words on Sublimator.ca that said something like "Coming soon"....yeah sure, seems like it was at least a couple years ago since you stopped replying to emails and now you want everybody to invest in a new product?

You have my number in email Enrico, resolve this like a proper businessman and own up to the fact you and your support for warranties disappeared therefore I couldn't warranty a product, now you claim I voided warranty because I took a couple of screws out of your fricken BNC connector and pulled things apart...as I had no choice but to attempt to repair or find out what I needed to repair if you yourself are ignoring warranties.

Worse yet is I have told hundreds of people of how much I love the Sublimator and I've been using it daily Enrico since you started selling them and this is how you treat a loyal customer who sends you business and good words about your product to you for more sales?

***Note I also offered to pay for the heater core part that is faulty and I have lots of electronics experience and could fix it easily with the part as it two fricken solder points, of course I'm now told "individual components are not for sale".

Poostuff

Please delete
That’s so disappointing, especially to happen to a fan like you @ripped
If you reported the problem to them while it was in warranty & they weren’t able to reply until now for whatever reason, that’s not your fault, it should still be honoured under warranty.
The only problem I can see would be the DIY, but of course you’d try to fix yourself because no one knew if they’d ever trade again.
It sounds like you’re willing to work with them, I really hope they look after you.

ripped

That’s so disappointing, especially to happen to a fan like you @ripped
If you reported the problem to them while it was in warranty & they weren’t able to reply until now for whatever reason, that’s not your fault, it should still be honoured under warranty.
The only problem I can see would be the DIY, but of course you’d try to fix yourself because no one knew if they’d ever trade again.
It sounds like you’re willing to work with them, I really hope they look after you.
I really hope they look after me also, I bought two full XLR kits and that alone I think at the time was $1000-$1100 USD each kit with titanium dabnmaster option, then I also bought the T4 titanium heads for doing dabs with a titanium carb cap, its not like I bought a pack of rolling papers off them.

If their gonna sell high priced vapes and advertise on forums, instagram etc then they also need to provide support and their was quite some time when Enrico just disappeared and you couldn't buy anything from the site and no emails answered, I have no idea what happened and really it has nothing to do with a warranty issue.

I love the Sublimator product and have used it daily since it was released *however* if whats broken isn't repaired its doubtful I'll ever upgrade or even recommend them, why would I if I have to worry once again they'll disappear with no support for products and then show up again with another new product?

And to blame me for voiding warranty by removing two screws is laughable, maybe if they had answered emails and offered the warranty I was entitled to I wouldn't have taken it apart in the first place! They really left me no choice.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
That's a shit situation @ripped and I hope Enrico sorts it for you.
Personally, he can kick rocks on this Sub.
I just don't trust him/them as a business in terms of stability and being around to service or offer parts for these ultra expensive vapes.

I love my SS Apollo, had forever now... runs like a champ still.
But I won't be jumping on the new model.

zippy

Not just me then , it cost me a fourth time to send it back . Enrico
Asked me to WhatsApp him after being quite rude. They agreed to upgrade me a few years before the problems when they disappear . Now it seems to be wriggle wriggle and I just cba to deal with it anymore. I also believe if I sent it in it would cost me more to have it returned or kind of feel held hostage to upgrade

ripped

Not just me then , it cost me a fourth time to send it back . Enrico
Asked me to WhatsApp him after being quite rude. They agreed to upgrade me a few years before the problems when they disappear . Now it seems to be wriggle wriggle and I just cba to deal with it anymore. I also believe if I sent it in it would cost me more to have it returned or kind of feel held hostage to upgrade
Well I can confirm Enrico called me personally about 45 minutes ago as I was driving from work and asked me to explain things again and he apologized for any misunderstanding and has offered me to send things back to him and he will have things repaired and only asked that I pay shipping which is fair with me.

I really have no complaints about my Sublimator and purchased the two full kits in 2015 and they've been rock solid since, I use mine daily and have it running probably minimum 3-6 hours every single day and only the one head failed and when it did fail I could not have it fixed because the website was closed or whatever, it doesn't really matter now as long as they fix things.

I don't think I'll be hostage to upgrade if I send things back BUT if Enrico makes good on his word I will more than likely upgrade in the future simply because the reliability of the product. I understand now perhaps their were problems with the company for a couple of years but it seems now thats all resolved and Enrico has moved on and seems very positive about his new company and selling the new product as well as trying to help repair any broken product.

Thanks again Enrico, I'll admit I was CHOKED when I got the email reply that said I voided warranty and THAT is why I posted here, we both know now that I really had no choice but to remove the two screws to see if I could repair myself due to nobody answering emails.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I have an XLR too, but my warranty (1 year) was out way before they had problems & shut down.

@ripped thanks for the update - just to clarify, did your XLR originally fail within the first year while still under warranty? Regardless, if Enrico is going to warranty your device now I personally feel that is a very nice gesture & certainly going above & beyond what is obligated.

It's not like Sublimator disappeared on their own terms a few years back - for anyone not aware it was a pretty shitty set of circumstances that Enrico lost control of (& that of the company) which meant they could no longer trade.

The fact that they are back on the scene now, trying to set things straight while offering to take care of their old customers speaks volumes in my book.

From the website . . .
Screenshot-2020-02-26-07-56-54.jpg

So if anyone here is having or has had problems, I would urge you to get in touch via Sub Support now.

Right, just enough time left for a cheeky . . .
80667.png

Cheers all! :cheers:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Little 27 second promo clip on youtube. I look forward to more info showing up on this, very interesting!

justcametomind

Top Bottom