• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

cpl5938

Interesting. Can you see a visual difference? I have a newer model Flip and it works so easily that it's hard to believe it's even the same vape that one users had such a hard time with initially (though that update was substantial enough that it almost is a different vape). They must really work on/test these usability upgrades. Also, very cool about the chocolate!
Yes, the newer ones don’t have the metal ring and instead have a countersunk hole.

cpl5938

Oh, right! I wouldn't have expected those to still be available, but now I think I recall you mentioning it. Anyhow it's cool that you got one of each!
I bought 2 from POTV during 4/20 sales, cherry and canary, and they both are the older style with the ring. I prefer the ring; it just makes everything feel more solid. The padauk I bought direct from SBL and that is the newer style. I may end up buying another padauk junior from POTV just to have one with the metal ring.

cpl5938,

coolbreeze

I bought 2 from POTV during 4/20 sales, cherry and canary, and they both are the older style with the ring. I prefer the ring; it just makes everything feel more solid. The padauk I bought direct from SBL and that is the newer style. I may end up buying another padauk junior from POTV just to have one with the metal ring.
Yeah, I have a couple different Dreamwood vapes that use the ring. I think it helps as well on those, but it can be problematic when the wood swells with humidity or heat. Even with the 'looseness' of how the Flip herb chamber closes, it works surprisingly well. Nonetheless, I think it's cool that you can find them still and I hope you're able to collect them as you will.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: cpl5938

iammyself

Does anyone have tips on cleaning the Runt enough that it’s ready to sell it in the classifieds? Unfortunately, it’s looking like I’m taking an extended cannabis break, and am going to be listing my collection soon.

The Runt seems tricky to get the interior wood air path totally clean. I clean it with water and a pipe cleaner, but that doesn’t really remove all the residue. I just want to be sure it’s completely clean so I can ship it without concern. Thanks.

iammyself,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does anyone have tips on cleaning the Runt enough that it’s ready to sell it in the classifieds? Unfortunately, it’s looking like I’m taking an extended cannabis break, and am going to be listing my collection soon.

The Runt seems tricky to get the interior wood air path totally clean. I clean it with water and a pipe cleaner, but that doesn’t really remove all the residue. I just want to be sure it’s completely clean so I can ship it without concern. Thanks.
It can really help to load polishing wax through there. I push it through with a pipe cleaner, let it sit for a few hours and all the resin comes off with the wax.

cpl5938

Totally a fan of padauk vs other woods at this point. Having used a padauk Junior for a few weeks now it definitely stays cleaner and is easier to clean than my cherry or canary Juniors.

PeteyS

How well does the Sticky Brick Runt handle microdosing?
I usually use 0.1 per session, and would like to eventually get that down to 0.05 per sesh.
Are the bricks efficient with this little amount of herb?
Im also looking into the Vapman, Taffeebowle, and E Nano Xl.
Thanks all.
Pete.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The brick microdoses like a ball vape, pack it full then just draw little by little when you want it. If you want to microload I would recommend the Vapman. Either will fill the job in a vacuum, but the Vapman is far more versatile in its portability and application.

Texus

@PeteyS the other vapes you mentioned would all be superior options for bowls under .1g. You can vape .05g in the Brick just fine but it works better with .1g or more IMO.
Yeah as great as the Bricks are, they aren't devices that I'd recommend for microdosing.

And these Bricks aren't vape designs that I consider particularly efficient.

PeteyS

Great, thanks for the advice. Ive never used a brick before, but always saw it as being more of a powerful extraction device rather then a miser.
That was my issue with the crafty+, when I bought it, I never entertained the idea that it might not work as well when i went to smaller doses.

As for the Vapman, ive seen alot of it on Troy and Jerry, but it just seems like a strange device to me.
Can someone chime me in to the Vapman, compared to a Dynavap.

Thanks so much.
Pete.

PeteyS,

coolbreeze

I wouldn’t do this. Those are made from aluminum IIRC and I’ve heard reports of the capsules melting when used in a Brick like this?
Either Ed's tnt or vgoodiez had stainless steel ones. I got some to use with a Tubo stem and DLX one vaper pipe setup.

Re: microdosing: the DLX ones (No longer regularly available, so you might have to request one) use an 18mm joint for a bowl so a basket screen will reduce the load size considerably. Other options have been mentioned: a single-layer screen cover or just taking one hit and leaving it can work.

As for the Vapman, ive seen alot of it on Troy and Jerry, but it just seems like a strange device to me.
You will almost certainly not regret a Vapman! They are among the absolute best vapes available, and an excellent micro- or small-doser, absolute top-notch flavor, excellent for hash, and damn sure gets you good and high. The may hold just a bit less than a DV, may be slightly easier to torch (especially outside), and are endlessly adjustable in terms of your technique. Better flavor throughout the bowl. Can't recommend it enough! Is known for its novel design, build quality, excellent flavor, wonderful calm ritual, and amazing efficiency in getting you surprisingly high!

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Maybe it’s not an issue, just something I remember seeing on Reddit. Seems SBL doesn’t recommend it at least.

This is interesting. I wouldn't use dosing caps in a SB for lots of reasons, mostly it seems like it would ruin the flavor. However I think Troy is not very careful or clever so I would never take his experience of evidence of anything.

That's pretty off topic for this thread. There are a few places that has been discussed already. Or you can start an Ask FC thread.

Top Bottom