Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

nonamekevin

I'm probably behind the curve, but puffitup is having a killer sale on bricks right now! Jr's from $120, runt for $112, Maxx for $159?!? Flip for $76?!

I'm not affiliated with PIU and I don't get anything from letting people know about the sale. Only trying to help people out who might either be interested in adding another brick to their collection or trying their first one.

:rockon:

Warpdrive

I'm probably behind the curve, but puffitup is having a killer sale on bricks right now! Jr's from $120, runt for $112, Maxx for $159?!? Flip for $76?!

I'm not affiliated with PIU and I don't get anything from letting people know about the sale. Only trying to help people out who might either be interested in adding another brick to their collection or trying their first one.

I just came in here to see why it's been so quiet. I got no email that you posted this. I just sent two guys here yesterday. Maybe they saw this.

Obligatory video...
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/l8eu80

Lag

So my warranty for my PB-207 was approved. I got it from Recreactionid.com, and they've been good to me. I'm guessing my inexperience with these kinds of torches probably lead to me clogging the thing up real good, although from day one it never lit on the first try. Also wondering if the butane I'm using is good enough because it doesn't say how purified it is, it's just the best my local shop has. It's 'Newport extra purified'.
2 months later... my replacement has arrived... lol

Lag,
Reactions: Ramahs

Cervical CBD

Really started to get it and prefer a smaller bowl so I don’t torch or combust. Now I have issues with it seeming clogged and my torch is being a bitch. Is there a good way to clean the wood of the resin build up?

Cervical CBD,

nonamekevin

Really started to get it and prefer a smaller bowl so I don’t torch or combust. Now I have issues with it seeming clogged and my torch is being a bitch. Is there a good way to clean the wood of the resin build up?
Hello friend,

If I'm doing a DEEP clean on my bricks, here's my routine.

1. Remove screen, toss in trash (sorry environmentalists)
2. With stir tool, scrape out as much loose material from bowl, and airpath.
3. Take a q-tip with warm water and swab the bowl and airpath.
4. Repeat step 2.
5. Twist up a single piece of paper towel and twist through the airpath of each brick.
6. Place a new screen in.

Kenny has mentioned that if there has been a lot of combustion and Resin build up, you can take a small file to the airpath and remove some material until the path is clean/fresh again. I think for most of us, this wouldn't be necessary.

Most of the clogging issues can be fixed with steps 1 and 6.

Oh, also, after I dump out ever spent bowl, I blow out herb brick twice, two different directions. Keeping the carb corked up, I'll put my mouth on top of the bowl and blow hard to clear any debris out of the airpath. Then, I'll do the same thing except I'll blow through the airpath so it clears through the bowl, if that makes sense. I don't have too many clogs and screens last a good while.

BlazeDis

My screen is wedged in bad , you can’t push it out from the bottom and don’t want to damage the wood getting it out , any tips for gentle removal ?

BlazeDis,

nonamekevin

My screen is wedged in bad , you can’t push it out from the bottom and don’t want to damage the wood getting it out , any tips for gentle removal ?
You can't push something into the middle of the screen until the edges pop up? That's the normal way to remove a screen. If it is really stuck, I'd find something sharp and poke it through the screen, creating a hole. Then I'd take some needle nose pliers and grab the hole, pulling up. That would be a super stuck screen.

The wood is pretty forgiving, I wouldn't be worried about causing damage unless you are prying against the wood.

nonamekevin,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I've always used pipe cleaners.

Ramahs,

nonamekevin

Page 3?! Damn it's quiet around here.

Hope y'all are doing well. Been strictly cbd lately and really enjoying it through the OG. Waiting for funds to pick up so I can snag a small water piece and the wpa for my Runt again. I miss the runt through water, it's so smooth, start to finish.

Question for those who enjoy using their bricks dry instead of through water. What is your favorite part of the bowl; first hit, second, last? The first hit for me is the harshest, as the terps are so present and bold. Maybe I'm running the first hit too hot and fast?? It seems like the second or third hit from the OG are the most enjoyable for me; not harsh, not the most flavorful but decent.

My current vape station. I need to pick up a small jar for the avb...and maybe a three piece grinder so I can ditch the big tray...

20210301-141642.jpg

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Hope y'all are doing well. Been strictly cbd lately and really enjoying it through the OG. Waiting for funds to pick up so I can snag a small water piece and the wpa for my Runt again. I miss the runt through water, it's so smooth, start to finish.

It’s nice to see you back with a brick and cbd - thought you had a going out of business sale. haha

I’m with you on the runt and water piece, that’s the way I like to use mine too.

Yesterday was a rainy day and I had some fun with my Runt and photoshop.😋

3CDAF136-7112-4503-A8B6-4528C2E34FC7.jpeg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Have a friend who only likes to smoke pipes, was trying to "show them the ropes" with this whole vape thing. Went through a few devices and thought to try the Brick, as it's very similar to smoking a pipe.

It actually went really well, until she got a little overzealous and combusted. Now my brick smells like a brick shithouse 😂

Fark!

RobbIt

Hello friend,

If I'm doing a DEEP clean on my bricks, here's my routine.

1. Remove screen, toss in trash (sorry environmentalists)
2. With stir tool, scrape out as much loose material from bowl, and airpath.
3. Take a q-tip with warm water and swab the bowl and airpath.
4. Repeat step 2.
5. Twist up a single piece of paper towel and twist through the airpath of each brick.
6. Place a new screen in.

Kenny has mentioned that if there has been a lot of combustion and Resin build up, you can take a small file to the airpath and remove some material until the path is clean/fresh again. I think for most of us, this wouldn't be necessary.

Most of the clogging issues can be fixed with steps 1 and 6.

Oh, also, after I dump out ever spent bowl, I blow out herb brick twice, two different directions. Keeping the carb corked up, I'll put my mouth on top of the bowl and blow hard to clear any debris out of the airpath. Then, I'll do the same thing except I'll blow through the airpath so it clears through the bowl, if that makes sense. I don't have too many clogs and screens last a good while.

Very helpful to a Jr. Newbie! I still like the Omnivap titanium XL more, but the Jr. is definitely a more powerful hitter. My biggest negative on the Jr is that you are inhaling butane for many seconds for each hit. Not true of the Dynavaps.
What do you all think?

RobbIt,

nonamekevin

Have a friend who only likes to smoke pipes, was trying to "show them the ropes" with this whole vape thing. Went through a few devices and thought to try the Brick, as it's very similar to smoking a pipe.

It actually went really well, until she got a little overzealous and combusted. Now my brick smells like a brick shithouse 😂

Fark!
Happens to all of us at least once! Did she get to try the inversion vape?

Very helpful to a Jr. Newbie! I still like the Omnivap titanium XL more, but the Jr. is definitely a more powerful hitter. My biggest negative on the Jr is that you are inhaling butane for many seconds for each hit. Not true of the Dynavaps.
What do you all think?
I'm not worried about it. If you use a good quality butane and your torch is not sputtering, the chance of inhaling butane is minimal.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Yeah she tried my vape, but has a hard time with water tools for some reason and prefers a pipe, so the brick seemed to be a better fit. I didn't even think to have her try my vape through the brick, like that video I posted in my thread, I might have to try that one again, but it will probably take a few bowls for the stink to go away.... 😆

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah she tried my vape, but has a hard time with water tools for some reason and prefers a pipe, so the brick seemed to be a better fit. I didn't even think to have her try my vape through the brick, like that video I posted in my thread, I might have to try that one again, but it will probably take a few bowls for the stink to go away.... 😆
Give her some Wang.........lolz.

RobbIt

I'm not worried about it. If you use a good quality butane and your torch is not sputtering, the chance of inhaling butane is minimal.

Seem logical but have you found any solid science that supports that?

RobbIt,
Reactions: arb

nonamekevin

Seem logical but have you found any solid science that supports that?
(Theoretical) by products of butane combustion are CO2 and H2O. If the flame of your torch isn't sputtering, I assume that the combustion is near 100% efficient (nothing is 100%) and there is no significant amounts of butane being inhaled. These are my opinions and feelings, and I'm comfortable with using the brick for several years. Ultimately, everyone's comfort is different and it's a personal choice.

Top Bottom