Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice Max sold me back there when i re read his post, which mentioned rich hit's, that's what i'm looking for in my next vape so it's the SSV soon as, I'd like to know if the surfer need's mod's for enjoyment of full melt, particularly vaping straight full melt i'm lookin for the hottest ride :science: can provide :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool info A of Z, i'm thinking sooner or later i'll hook up with an aussie gardner, if it's impossible thru other means, or just wait it out till iv'e got xtra money and things r in place to travel :)

Cannabudz,

marcuss

above the clouds
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
ya, the top limit is another of the major putoffs of the extreme for me, i dont like limitations like that

plus i want to try vaping slavia, which requires a higher temp than the extreme offers
if you like salvia probably u right but remember that a limit in temps avoid you to burn the plant....to me this is a must for a vape...otherwise i'll name it COMBUSTION MACHINE.....when i'm baked i don't want to be stressed by any SMOKE in my vapor!.....for this i don't like the vaporstar.....i still prefer a spliff if i want to smoke!
If you need some tecnique to avoid burning...sometimes you will get smoke for sure

and remember that smoke pollution is hard to remove from tubing....

marcuss,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Spot on Marcuss, my vaporite goes way up but it's shit, if i wanna smoke i'll get a couple of Cones (empty joint tubes with card'y filter) mix with oil and get shitfaced in style, but i'l never stray far from a vape again :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
those pack's of cones (3) have the most wicked roaches hey tastee for smoke:0

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marcuss said:
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
ya, the top limit is another of the major putoffs of the extreme for me, i dont like limitations like that

plus i want to try vaping slavia, which requires a higher temp than the extreme offers
if you like salvia probably u right but remember that a limit in temps avoid you to burn the plant....to me this is a must for a vape...otherwise i'll name it COMBUSTION MACHINE.....when i'm baked i don't want to be stressed by any SMOKE in my vapor!.....for this i don't like the vaporstar.....i still prefer a spliff if i want to smoke!
If you need some tecnique to avoid burning...sometimes you will get smoke for sure

and remember that smoke pollution is hard to remove from tubing....
Can the Herborizer not be turned up high enough to combust? I mean flame powered vapes are one thing; sucks to scorch the bowl by accident. But with an accurate temperature dial I don't see a problem, rather have the ability even if it's never used.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
ive heard of ppl successfully vaping salvia out of a vaporwarez, they did 1/4 bowl od plain leaf (not extract) and broke through rather spectacylarly

you can absorb much more salvinorin in a shorter time without the combustion product to obstruct it, and its active in the 400 microgram range
That's very interesting to hear, and contrary to most of what I've read. Might just have to give it a try right before putting on a new tube. Ice chamber will be a must.

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, it needs to go right up to but just under combustion temps, you would prolly need to take a rather fast hit too to avoid it burning, i would turn it up to a hot weed temp then turn it up a little bit more, you probably dont need to have it at a super high temperature, but it is about 50c higher than weed's temp

the report i read sounded like a breakthrough on 20x, but they used plain leaf... so i would take a period of meditation beforehand to clear your mind and insure a good experience

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
hey vtac, i have a quick question, (although this is to anyone who has the ssv ice chamber)
whats the joint size? would that downstem fit in a 14mm? ive got a little bong that would be pretty awesome to use with it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Pretty nice custom SSV for sale, was $499 (actually was last time I checked) down to $309.

Black with laser etched skulls and nice glass, cool knob design.

Has anyone replaced their acrylic base with a new metal one?

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
AWGH, Thats Sick , Id have one of them(skull fetish) :p , with a Mushroom heater cover, an SSV is on my wish list for sure, Excellent find Vtac :tup:

Cannabudz,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Well vapor buddies, all of my business is apparently paying off...times are fat, and I've actually got money that hasn't already been spent (a rarity, believe me). Actually, vaporization itself has been adding to this "fatness": the PD is so sweet and efficient that I'm already seeing substantial savings in my herb supplies. I suppose, I should say I had money that hadn't been spent. It is now. I'm officially part of the SSVPD...whatever the hell we want to call it, club perhaps? Too poncy.

I knew I was going to get one (an SSV that is; for vapor sessions with friends and for "heavier" personal sessions) but I really didn't think I'd be getting one this soon. I've got the extra cash, and figured I'd better just go for it before something else comes up, as it always will.

I thought I'd tell you guys first (I literally just put through the order minutes ago; got to love the Internets...) as I pretty much owe my renewed interest in vaporization to this site. I had grown a real keen interest a year or so ago, and then that was quashed by the Vapir One. I started getting interested again just because I had time enough to think and knew by logic that vaporization must work. I just had to realize that I was dumb and got ripped...so once that came around, I somehow landed here...looking for info on the Extreme I guess. Well, I decided that wasn't for me, but I did decide that vapor was definitely worth another shot. I have many reasons for seeking out vaporization at this time in my life, but I know I don't need to preach the benefits here so I'll just keep shut.

So, here we go. In with both feet. I feel so much better these days...I'm not there, but yes I'm getting there...faster than I had been with daily combustion, that's for sure. So yeah, I owe a lot of the way I'm feeling these days to vaporization, and I truly do feel like it's "changed my life" corny as that might sound, if I were speaking to a different gathering. I know now what all you people who have been enjoying quality vapes for some time have been raving about. Yes, yes indeed, it is worth raving over! Vapor for life, vapor for health, vapor for spiritual clarity and for effective medication. Essentially, vapor for the win! :p

I've smoked joints with friends a few times since switching to the PD, and man...I can't believe what that's like now. Instantly my body rejects this foul, hot stuff; don't get me wrong...I'm not hacking like a newb or tapping out or anything (I actually don't think there's been a "session" among friends where I haven't been the last to "tap" in far too many years :/). So no, my leather lungs aren't totally gone, but I now promptly taste the foulness, and I feel the mucus being generated immediately in my throat, nose and lungs, then I feel that "coating" on my mouth and throat, etc. All of the negative aspects of smoke are just so much more pronounced, and I've only been on vapor for some short time. It's just all to obvious that I will not be going back. Vaporization is different, there is really no question about that. But I've been able to compare the two, side by side to some extent...and I've certainly satisfied myself that vaporization is the sounder choice.

So, thanks to all of you for supporting a community like this and doing your best to spread solid, factual information. People TRULY are benefiting from your wisdom and experience, so keep this shit up. Also, thank you Tom, if you happen to read this. I hope getting another vape so quickly doesn't send the wrong message; it's really more situational than anything. The PD is my bosom buddy. I am so in love with this unit, and I appreciate it endlessly for it's efficiency, it's unique skill set and it's simple, elegant aesthetics. I actually can't see myself turning it off or neglecting it...I have built up quite the routine around this little work horse :D.

The SSV is a very different unit however, as has been acknowledged several times before. I am very excited about this. My positive experiences with the PD have really given me faith in vapor again, and the negative experiences I've had with combustion while vaporizing have really reaffirmed that faith. So, as I said...in with both feet. I would likely never have gotten to this point without the confidence I gained from this place. I was so weary about buying again due to the Vapir experience, but you folks really helped to pull me out of that, and then the PD picked me up and booted me to the moon, proving once and for all that I knew nothing (really nothing) about the world of vapor.

Oh fiddlesticks. Another fucking barn-buster. Sorry guys, I'm really very excited though. This has been an insanely busy week, and this turn of events is a huge suprize so I'm riding on a wave of pure bliss right now (which may or may not be supported by clouds of sweet milky PD vapor :brow:). I just thought I'd share my new addition to an apparently quickly growing vaporizer collection, and of course thank y'all for the help in getting me so damned informed on the topic! What a place! What people! What titties! Whoops. :uhoh:

partially veiled,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
cool P_V, funny how there's a lot of parrallels with our stories, really :cool: , wev'e both been duped by the vapir one , & persisted to get here into this community & acheive Real changes for ourselves, It's just fucken great that we can hook up with our common goals etc. with the WEB. Like ive said only 8% of ozy's Vaporise so i'm starved for Friends who want to "Be real" .

you R most definately Right about Making the Choice not to want to "Smoke" out of Preference or a "sounder choice", Thats how it was for me 2 or 3 day's after getting my E, & sampling 2 types of Tobacco(one longbeach ciggarette& some black market baccy) with it, the "choice was very clear, I ceased a 30 a day ciggie habit that day and havnt "Wanted" one since. no patches, gum, hypno or anyother BullShit, Obviously the same applies with Cannabis "Smoking" that shit is a thing of the past, & i don't know about you P_V , but i'm not desperate to hit my Weed anymore(i really was Big time b4) and i Love that.

Give the past the Slip, Crack that :whip: :leaf:

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
partially veiled said:
times are fat, and I've actually got money that hasn't already been spent
Congrats :) I know what a good feeling that is.

I'm officially part of the SSVPD...whatever the hell we want to call it, club perhaps?
Welcome to the club (not meant in a "poncy" way BTW :p). You're the first, as far as I know, to buy the PD first, but as long as you continue to use the PD after getting your hands on the Surfer, I know Tom won't mind. The SSVPD is just a bit of fun stuff that's a tribute to the PD. The fact that SSV owners put it aside at times (on a regular basis too) and use the PD is impressive, since the SSV is considered one of the best on the market.

I literally just put through the order minutes ago
I hope you used coupon code 'paul' for your 10% discount. If not, it's not too late. Just give 'em a call first thing next week.

I pretty much owe my renewed interest in vaporization to this site.
That's a big part of why we're here-to spread the word and squash the myths and bad info. 'Just the facts ma'am'.

... thank y'all for the help in getting me so damned informed on the topic! What a place! What people! What titties!
Glad you like our tits. Our best feature IMO. :lol:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
So, thanks to all of you for supporting a community like this and doing your best to spread solid, factual information. People TRULY are benefiting from your wisdom and experience, so keep this shit up
I wish this site was around when I first started vapping as I'd prolly be a SSVPD member too. As it stands I can still experience the whip v direct tube-draw difference and they both appeal for different reasons. I'm planning on becoming a branch 'club' member by starting the PDDBV arm later this year :brow:

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I read on another forum someone buying a DBV and it didn't work! This was after I had spouted how great the 7th floor products were to this guy. :uhoh: Apparenty the DBV has a 7% failure rate :ninja:

Sorry if off topic but the SSV is a 7th floor product and I didn't think this post was worthy of a new thread.

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
Apparenty the DBV has a 7% failure rate
That may be true. Their quality control could stand some improvement. But only the company could know the numbers, so I'd consider that figure to be a rumor at best. At any rate, if something's wrong, they'll make it right. It certainly wouldn't change my mind about buying one.

max,
Reactions: ataxian

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
max said:
Apparenty the DBV has a 7% failure rate
That may be true. Their quality control could stand some improvement. But only the company could know the numbers, so I'd consider that figure to be a rumor at best. At any rate, if something's wrong, they'll make it right. It certainly wouldn't change my mind about buying one.
ya, with hat i know of 7th floor, they would gladly replace a bum unit
all the stories i heard, their customer service rivals airizer

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
too right like ive said b4 both my Extreme and my vaporite, both(very different price range) sorted out(warranty) of course and no complaints as such(realist). I think if your hearing about this Stuff it's a good thing, i'd be concerned if all i ever heard about where negative XP, or "Just" Accolades. Stories about the occasional problem being sorted out is good news to me hey :)

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yeah I'm sure they will replace it. Like you Cannabudz I'm onto my second vaporite due to a faulty unit and it was replaced by the supplier. I'll be watching the other thread with interest ... but it wont sway me from wanting a 7th floor vap at some stage.

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Me too bro, i have other Priorities, but im onto IT, i'll have one in my "Possession" within the next year 4 sure, Ive gotten very busy Lately with other thing's, Nice change hey :) Can't have evrything you want now hey V_C

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
partially veiled said:
I'm officially part of the SSVPD...whatever the hell we want to call it, club perhaps? Too poncy.
:wave: :brow: :ko:

Your induction ceremony will be at 4:20 tomorrow. Wear the french maid outfit.

I'm curious, what color combo (ssv) did you go for?

vtac,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Black housing with a silver metal base. Total metal, baby! :cool:

As far as the glass goes, I'll just copy and paste what I sent off to 7th Floor:

Light, sky/steel blue or some variation of lighter or darker blues (please, nothing neon, too bright or "flashy") - Second choice: Dark, emerald green or some other darker shades of green (again, please no neon or lime types of colors) - Third choice: Black and Silver, or some variation on a dark, simple and elegant theme.

These are my "color preferences" for the entire unit. I stressed to them (graciously, of course...for I realize that this is not a 100% "true custom" unit...) that the most important thing to me, other than the fact that my SSV arrives on my doorstep in working order, is that the glass pieces match...not necessarily that I get my first choice of colors. Yes, I actually am totally obsessive compulsive like that. Psilocybin and Cannabis help to keep the OCD (mild, not life shattering...but very "there" none the less) at bay, but a personalized unit such as this one definitely brings out the "perfectionist" in me :/. I did however let 7th Floor know that I've heard nothing but good things about them, and that in the end I am just totally stoked on getting the unit and trying it out for my own self...not on what colors it comes in. But still...you know how it is...too exciting!

So yeah, I'm really hoping for a sleek looking unit, black on silver with all blue pieces. That would be ideal. I am a lover of glass (and that was one of the hardest concepts for me to deal with in switching from combustion to vaporization...leaving custom glass behind!), so there's a chance I might try picking up some custom pieces some time a long while down the road...because, if y'all aren't liars (:brow:), then I should have this puppy for yeaaars to come. :D

On another note, how long does it normally take 7th Floor to respond to e-mails, and do they give you any notification that your order is being processed/shipped, etcetera? Not that I've been waiting forever (put the order through on Sunday evening, and it was debited from my Visa directly) but I am just curious. I got an invoice immediately, and like I said...it's been debited from my Visa...but I haven't heard from anyone at 7th Floor or anything like that. I guess I was just curious what to expect, so if anyone has anything to say...:2c:

Finally, I think my PD is getting jealous. I was sucking on that vapor tube like a mad man last night (in my favored, dangerous and most likely less efficient position...flat on me back) and I had my eyes closed, sinking my brain into vapor filled reveries when all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain, like a spider bite or something. I started, then realized that I'd let go of the vapor tube, and the bowl had burnt my neck! I lost it laughing, my PD had given me a hickey! Hahaha seriously, there's a mark on my neck now that looks identical to a good ole fashioned hickey. How freaking appropriate: Man falls in love with wild vixen, vixen rocks his world day and night, man sets eyes on another individual...vixen bites back, in a feral, naughty fashion. I love it. I promised her that I was only getting the SSV so I wouldn't have to share her with my friends: that was harder than I anticipated, I tried having a session with friends (my closest, at that) a few days before I bought my SSV and watching the PD get fondled by other hands was NOT pleasureable for me. This little bitch has a hex on me. So, soon, it will be SSV for the big/group/heavy sessions, and the PD and me at all (most? :evil:) other times. I will echo Cannabudz and say "fuck, I did NOT want to start a collection"...but how can I argue. Vape for life. How lucky can one man get?

partially veiled,
Top Bottom