• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RIP'S.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
a Master of Improv,
Comic actor Fred Willard of 'Best in Show' and 'Modern Family' dies at 86

Fred Willard, the comic actor considered by many a master of the mockumentary genre, died Friday at age 86.

Willard was best known for his roles in Christopher Guest films such as "Best in Show" and "A Mighty Wind," and over the course of his long career he made an art of dry humor that brought laughs in goofy, subtle and understated ways.

ginolicious

a Master of Improv,
Comic actor Fred Willard of 'Best in Show' and 'Modern Family' dies at 86

Fred Willard, the comic actor considered by many a master of the mockumentary genre, died Friday at age 86.

Willard was best known for his roles in Christopher Guest films such as "Best in Show" and "A Mighty Wind," and over the course of his long career he made an art of dry humor that brought laughs in goofy, subtle and understated ways.

Yeah that was super sad when I read that.

GinoLicious,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just wanted to point out we now have the option to use a sad face instead of a like for those who always feel a little morbid for having to “like” sad things. (Incidentally, I cannot find either of those symbols in the smiley dropdown, but I’m sure they’re there).

Sorry for the off topic and my condolences to the family & friends & fans of Ken Osmond.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Ian Holm, Shakespearean Actor Who Played Bilbo Baggins, Dies at 88

Ian Holm, the classically trained Shakespearean actor best known to film audiences for his performances in films including the “Lord of the Rings” and “Hobbit” movies, “Chariots of Fire” and “Alien,” has died. He was 88.
ian-holm-dead.jpg

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
2020 just keeps spitting out...🐴:poop:...what a fucking year so far, and it's not even half over yet.

RIP, Mr. Holm...great actor. You will be missed.

"The road goes ever on and on..."

Shrike,
Reactions: macbill

Gunky

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Hugh Downs, Longtime Host of '20/20' and the 'Today' Show, Dies at 99

Hugh Downs, the congenial broadcaster whose thousands of hours on network television included two decades on the ABC primetime newsmagazine 20/20 and nine years as the head man on NBC’s Today show, has died. He was 99.

Downs, who also served as Jack Paar’s announcer/sidekick for five years on The Tonight Show and hosted the game show Concentration for almost a decade, died Wednesday at his home in Scottsdale, Arizona, his family said in a statement.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I liked him anchoring 20/20 with Barbara Walters, & Concentration was my favorite game show along with the $25,000 Pyramid.

Summer,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom