RIP'S.....

Rest in peace paisan 🇮🇹🌹

Tony Sirico
"Paulie Walnuts"
20220708-191313.jpg

Damn, that’s sad. RIP. Sopranos is my favorite show of all time, hands down. Paulie was a great character and Tony Sirico was a real life gangster.

letter never sent,
Reactions: Shrike

stark1

Lonesome Planet
.A nutter walnut bites the dust, @ 79

Oh. Eh, a nutter Paulie come lately post. LOL

Last edited:
stark1,

EanCognito

Damn, that’s sad. RIP. Sopranos is my favorite show of all time, hands down. Paulie was a great character and Tony Sirico was a real life gangster.

between Bruce & TheSopranos,
you're prob a Jersey person,
you'll enjoy this RollingStone article,
cheers!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Paul Urey, a humanitarian volunteer from England died in the hands of Moscow leaning separitists
After being detained, accused of being a mercenary.

His young daughters only found out their well meaning Dad went to Ukraine to help in the besieged country after his capture.

First reports are that he fell sick, and died. Most probably with a little help from his captors.

RIP, Paul

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Looks like he got a temporary stay.

'Leave It To Beaver' Star Tony Dow Is 'In His Last Hours' In Hospice Care [UPDATE]

Squidge

Butane powered

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Artist Paul Coker Jr has died at 93. He was responsible for many of the characters in Rankin/Bass Christmas specials and Mad Magazine's Horrifying Cliches.
Horryfing-Cliches_Preserving-Tradition-Family_552d7cdda32945.61557332.jpg

Among the many beloved characters developed under Coker’s supervision are Kris Kringle (voiced by Mickey Rooney), Keenan Wynn’s Winter Warlock, Paul Frees’ Burgermeister Meisterburger and, from The Year Without a Santa Claus, the sinister seasonal brothers Snow Miser ((Dick Shawn) and Heat Miser (George S. Irving)

Last edited:

Razhumikin

A few weeks ago Arnold passed away. He was a good friend of my parents and a wonderful man. I will miss talking to him and hearing his insights into art. He made an enormous and indelible impact on American culture but unfortunately never was rewarded financially for his contributions. May his memory be a blessing.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Rest In Peace, Bill Russell, one of the greatest players and advocates for social justice...and the above, very sad about Nichelle Nichols....both are inspirations that will TRULY be missed.

florduh

Rush Limbaugh
10e7c8bef819fb8e6bb191a37c1eb2ce88031f135b5f6f4112fa96e59d512cf3.png

Every time a notification for this thread pop up, I hope and pray Satan has finally claimed that 120 year old demon, Henry Kissinger. And I'm always disappointed. But this little reminder that Limbaugh is still dead was a nice Monday morning pick up.

I know there's not a Hell for people like him to burn in. But he spent his life getting millions of people to hate everyone who's different than them. I have to hope that final DMT drop as his brain died felt like an eternity of getting ass fucked by a demon.

Top Bottom