• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Rio Portable Dab Rig by Stache Products

Ipe17

Hi there,
does anybody in EU know where I can buy a second banger for my RIO?

I am obviously not doing things properly with my RIO. I think I am going with the flame way further than I should and my banger gets really dirty and takes me a lot to clean. I would like a replacement for when the one I have is soaking in iso...

Thanks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
soaking in iso
I find iso useless compared to SimpleGreen for soak cleaning my chazed dab stuff. :tup:
edit,
also,
Plus free carb cap and balls sale might work here OK?

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Ratatat

rvarick

I find iso useless compared to SimpleGreen for soak cleaning my chazed dab stuff. :tup:
edit,
also,
How is the fit is for that SP banger over the Rio torch (on a makeover unit)? TIA

rvarick,
Reactions: LabPong

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That Frost bottom looks deceptive.

Is the interior bottom of the banger still round? Looks flat.
I love how material continues to pool back to the bottom with this Stashe round bottom.

FlyingLow,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
In the description, not really deceptive,

Its outer bottom is rounded to absorb heat from torching at all angles and the inner floor is concave, so your terp pearl will move easily and all the oil vaporizes efficiently.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That is awesome. Amazing how specialized some of these bangers are now. Who would have thought a few years ago that there would be bangers specifically designed to spin hot marbles?

I am just having so much fun with my Rio(s) these days! I do think the Makeover will be used a bit more than my v1. I just love these Teal/Orange colors.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I am just having so much fun with my Rio(s) these days! I do think the Makeover will be used a bit more than my v1. I just love these Teal/Orange colors.

Me too, I have been dabbing with it a lot since getting the replacement bangers - I really like the taste from a rio compared to any electronic device ive tried.

I'm going to try out that rounded bottom banger when I get some more rosin next week, interested to see how it works with a reheat should be even more efficient.

I also cleaned my RIO for the first time today and it was so easy in comparison to a puffco peak in my opinion I really like how simple it is to clean and looks brand new again

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was looking at getting a Switch for portable use but the US$150 freight charge that put the kit up to nearly AU$1000 (30% more than a S&B Hybrid) has me thinking a Rio might do the job admirably...any suggestions where an Ozzie should buy one Black Friday?

LesPlenty,

Ipe17

edit,
also,
Thanks for the links. My problem is that I dont know if they would fit a RIO due to distance to the lighter.

Ipe17,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Evacipate

LabPong

Finally pulled mine out of the box yesterday. WOW....HC.....this little guy rocks!

I ended up not using the stock banger and cap. The 710coils normal 25mm banger and Pi cap with two 6mm balls ...works really good.

Rio710coils.jpg

I do wish the torch was better in regards to allowing a smaller flame.

But the Rio gets my 2 thumbs up!!

Last edited:

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I just tried out that round bottom banger and I think I like it way more than the reactor core banger - i need to direct compare a bit more.

The dab melts much faster and I get vapor before the full melt and boil starts which is really interesting to watch. The dab seems much 'faster' than the core banger - Im kind of surprised how much of a difference there is between the two and glad i got one of each to compare now.

Nice Lab Pong I dig the pattern in your base and want to get a bubble cap now for my rio

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have not used the core bangers in some time.
IMO they are just a PIA to keep clean, you cant fit a standard qtip easily [for any banger or vape] and it sucks...

I use my 710 and also now a round bottom. IMO there is no better way to experience a cold start than with a round bottom. I LOVE the way all the oil pools back into the bottom-center for each reheat.

LabPong

@FlyingLow what round bottom banger are you using....the stock Rio one?

I did not like the stock banger for taste.....so getting their round bottom one is not going to be an option for me.

Me too, I have been dabbing with it a lot since getting the replacement bangers - I really like the taste from a rio compared to any electronic device ive tried.

The Highfive Duo is the only one that has good taste that is not F'd up by passing the vapor back into the heat and area of the atomizer..... Duo actually tastes pretty good for an e-rig. I will be using it when not using the Rio....but I also use full e-nails too. It is just too damn convenient to use the Rio anywhere anytime....haaaaa

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
Are you guys referring to This?

yes I like it more then the standard banger with core - it heats up faster and cools down faster

@FlyingLow what round bottom banger are you using....the stock Rio one?

I did not like the stock banger for taste.....so getting their round bottom one is not going to be an option for me.

The Highfive Duo is the only one that has good taste that is not F'd up by passing the vapor back into the heat and area of the atomizer..... Duo actually tastes pretty good for an e-rig. I will be using it when not using the Rio....but I also use full e-nails too. It is just too damn convenient to use the Rio anywhere anytime....haaaaa

im tempted to try a high five but I still have an OG peak I should sell - I actually kind of want to try the boost evo

I agree about rio convenience I’d say it’s actually better than a peak for ease of use just due to no atomizers

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am using the Stashe round bottom, and fortunately have not had any aversion to the taste. IMO it is brilliant! I did recently order some ruby pearls to see how that might affect things.

Top Bottom