Retrosteam vapes

erka

Hi
I will be happy to make return and to share with friends when i recieve mine, but it's seem that Hermès have change the wings he have on his foot with snails ...

erka,

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
this is the first time there have been problems like this. I hope everything goes smoothly

No, that's not true, I already had a problem with a package to Australia, but even that worked out later :D

Retrosteam,
Reactions: erka

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
this is the first time there have been problems like this. I hope everything goes smoothly

No, that's not true, I already had a problem with a package to Australia, but even that worked out later :D
That was me and the only problem was a slight delay.

Retrosteam contacted me to advise the package was returned to them (due to issues with the customs declaration) and had already resent the package and provided new tracking number.

Great service and the package arrived a couple of weeks later no issues. This is pretty standard postage time to us.

It was free shipping -so cool-so I couldn't complain even if I wanted to!

I will get to a review but will say I bought a Cuban and it works as advertised. Happy with the purchase.

I can't believe this PayPal bullshit. They are a pack of bastards! It's so random and completely unfair the way they randomly apply their 'rules'. I hope you didn't lose money that they kept

erka

Hi
Same thing here, Niclas was reactive and call the shipping cie, and they found my parcel who was stuck for a week.
Parcel was now delivered and i will make some review in a few day.
Good vape to all

erka

Hi
The diamond is here and i've spend a day with it, it's work well, it's my first vape like that and it take me few session to make it good.
In my newbie stage i've scorch the wood a little bit, and after a high reflexion i decide to scorch it all
I'm happy with it , i think i'll have some good time with this vape, good taste and clouds are here...
Good vape to all

coolbreeze

Hi
The diamond is here and i've spend a day with it, it's work well, it's my first vape like that and it take me few session to make it good.
In my newbie stage i've scorch the wood a little bit, and after a high reflexion i decide to scorch it
Oi! I'm having Vapman flashbacks!

That actually turned out really cool, man! Glad you're enjoying your Diamond, it's a great vape.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Good morning!
I apologize for any delays with the shipping service provider. It's always my priority to ensure that our customers feel taken care of, and I continuously monitor the status of your package. Rest assured, no package has been lost or misplaced.

The whistles on Etsy were placed there through a friend. This particular whistle still retains the final components of the first generation.

Furthermore, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products. We're constantly expanding and optimizing all of our processes. Soon, we'll be introducing a special model made of dark wood, among other exciting updates. Additionally, freshly crafted wooden pipe holders will be available this week.

Sending you warm and sunny greetings from Potsdam!

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey friends of the green sun!

Just wanted to let you know that the first version of the glass mouthpiece didn't work out so well. The second one, however, is in the testing phase and looks like it will be available in the shop. I personally don't necessarily need a glass pipe and was super happy with the nearly indestructible acrylic ones. Since several people asked for it, I was interested in a solution (optional).

In addition, there is a new special model of a Cuban pipe made of very heavy wood. This one even sinks under water because the wood pores are so close together. I haven't uploaded it yet, but someone asked for a heavy pipe.

In addition, we are also working on ways to use energy or other methods to generate steam. There are a couple of solutions, but the perfect one is still in my head and is in the first prototype phase.

I hope that's enough for now until the next update. At the moment, there is a lot going on. My older son is now going to school, the little one is growing insatiable, and the dog is floating through the chaos :D

Best regards, Niclas

nattramn

A Glimpse at the the Retrostream Classic

coolbreeze

IMG-1753.jpg

Since the other Retro pipes have a removable bowl that's also a WPA, it's only right that the WPA-based Diamond gets a pipe! This is the Kombipipe, and it's a ton of fun. It really makes it simpler to use outside so now it will come hiking much more often.

It looks like mine may have been a one-off but the store does have this really cool one made from a different, classic top piece:

If you have the Diamond already, I imagine another Kombi could be built on request.

EDIT: Using the included o-ring, it can also do this:
IMG-5448.jpg

Last edited:

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey dear ones!

A lot has happened once again. We had our first trade show, and it was a complete success. Aside from the great sales, we received so much love and warmth from the visitors. It was truly incredible and touched me personally. We do everything ourselves, from sourcing the wood to the intricate craftsmanship, and it definitely shows. Many couldn't stop marveling when they held the pipes in their hands, and we proudly say that these babies come from our hands. Very heartwarming. We've also received more feedback that the combo pipes are well-received, and the buyers are satisfied. The stick steam now comes with a filling aid to make filling it easier and more precise. It's a suction tube that attaches to the ignition tube, allowing you to draw in the desired herb with your mouth over the grinder. The glass mouthpieces should arrive next week, and I might manage to finish them. For now, it's just a few to see how it goes. I'm always open to suggestions, so feel free to write me emails, etc. Traditional pipe craftsmanship meets the modern world :) It's great to see it being increasingly embraced 💚♥️💚 Oh, and my tinkering with the attachment to vape without a flame is taking on even cooler forms and quality :) Best regards to all of you out there 🥹

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, first of all, thank you very much for emptying all "the First" pipes on my buddy's Etsy shop. Interestingly, there's a store near my location that still has 5 of these pipes in stock, and I can offer you 3 of them in my shop. We have 2 in natural and 1 in bordeaux red.

We also have some new pipe tips in stock now, and I've finally had the chance to upload the last ironwood pipe. I really enjoy using my glass tube with the Cuban, and so far, I haven't noticed any issues. We've had a few buyers already.

I'd appreciate it if any of you are registered here, to get some feedback. I've been contemplating integrating the end into the wood instead of how it is now. Feel free to share your thoughts.

There is now also some B-grade in the onlineshop, even though many of my local dudes don't recognize it as B-grade, but I do because if the ignition tube doesn't lie completely flat, it's not completely flat :D. It only has a small visual disadvantage in the end, but that's enough for me.

Oh, by the way, I'll be uploading a new combo pipe on the straight shank shortly, and then I'll disappear back into my workshop.

Best regards,
Niclas from the Retrosteam

bestvaping

I received mine this morning, I like it already :clap:

I have only one thing to say: I would have preferred a slightly larger diameter, but I prefer the current glass tip to the acrylic one.

The Cuban is probably the easiest-to-handle brick-style butane vaporizer in my arsenal :) I've never burned with it and always enjoy delicious sessions :tup: I really like this brick, which is really cool to handle (I love playing with magnets :brow:) dimensions are really perfect, the glass tip is really nice and, for me, it's just what you need to take it to the next level.

bestvaping

@Retrosteam here are my suggestions for improvements to the glass mouthpiece:
- a larger diameter
- for the Cuban, keep a square or rectangular shape for the wooden part
- drill holes inside the glass at the tip to create additional cooling pins (this will also allow you to add glass beads if required, which will be held back on the other side by a screen)
- offer different glass colors (like Doug's Woodery glass)

It would be interesting to suggest a small wooden tool for stirring and tapping the herb chamber. I'd be very happy to see that happen :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom