Retrosteam vapes

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
hey i have videos introductory plans as well as instruction videos for use and cleaning. i have many ideas to produce bags. currently there is only one leather bag that is made by hand. i think labetkomp's work is just brilliant! I'm sure he can tell you more about it.

bestvaping

i have many ideas to produce bags. currently there is only one leather bag that is made by hand. i think labetkomp's work is just brilliant! I'm sure he can tell you more about it.
I meant the protective bags delivered with the pipe, How is it manufactured:

biq6.png

oh yes, of course there are differences in the woods. i built vapos out of "ironwood". these are incredibly heavy for their size.
Great! Could you indicate the weight of the different wood/colors next to the dimensions? I imagine it maybe interesting? This must provide a very different experience.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
I can add that if there is wood again where it deviates greatly! The sack is made of cotton. Other common materials have proven to be a little hard and can change the structure of the pipes in the pack

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey dears ! I just wanted to mention that I finished uploading the new instruction videos with German or English subtitles. These can be found under Retrosteam Playlist on Youtube. Buyers of our products will receive an email in the coming weeks. The flame retardant will soon be available on the website. with the code "fuckcombustion10" you save 10% on the purchase of a pipe. YouTube

coolbreeze

Hey dears ! I just wanted to mention that I finished uploading the new instruction videos with German or English subtitles. These can be found under Retrosteam Playlist on Youtube. Buyers of our products will receive an email in the coming weeks. The flame retardant will soon be available on the website. with the code "fuckcombustion10" you save 10% on the purchase of a pipe. YouTube
Thanks, the videos are great! Can I ask what you mean by 'flame retardant'?

bestvaping

I just wanted to mention that I finished uploading the new instruction videos with German or English subtitles.
Really great these videos, a huge work accomplished and thank you for the reduction code!

Can I ask what you mean by 'flame retardant'?
I think it is the ceramic filter? is it correct?

It would be great if you could add the mouthpieces to buy separately, Since the covid19, It makes sense (everyone has their own mouthpiece). If in addition we could get different shapes or materials, it would be great :brow:

Long life at RO :clap:

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hi i've just tried the code to buy a diamond but it didn't work.
we haven't had any problems with it so far. my kids are all in bed soon. then I look and try to solve the problem. if need be, I'll transfer the 10 percent back. I will get back to you later

Retrosteam,

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
we haven't had any problems with it so far. my kids are all in bed soon. then I look and try to solve the problem. if need be, I'll transfer the 10 percent back. I will get back to you late
we haven't had any problems with it so far. my kids are all in bed soon. then I look and try to solve the problem. if need be, I'll transfer the 10 percent back. I will get back to you later

Retrosteam,

erka

Hi
Can you tell us the size if the mouthpiece connection on the cuban?
I like the style of the pipe but i'm not a big fan of acrylique mouthpiece.
Thanks
Good vape

erka

Hi after spending some time on your site, i wish to spending your attention to the fact that on the retrosteam classic section, it propose only 3 models , 2 are sold and the other are die ersten, it don't show your other models that i've seen only when i open a product and at the end at the page ut said you may like...
That don't desserve your quality of work, this pipes are very gorgeous

erka,

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Yes the test phase is a success for my part :) It's so simple to use, I use my torches and not a flame, I haven't burn once yet. I am very impressed by ceramic heat diffuser to disperse hot air across the herbs. Besides, the stainless steel part seems to be a very good idea, it retains the heat well and allows a faster puff during a session (less heating time). I have not yet changed the screen which is also a good thing. The pipe is so light and soft to the touch, it's incredible, and when it heats :love:

It's great, beautiful work. I will still have a question, the small storage pocket, is it hemp? The special edition is so light, Are all the woods variations so light? What video are you talking about? Thanks.
i know what you mean but since the new parts have been available i have had to show a difference to the old ones. Unfortunately, this is the only way I can do it in the shop system. At the moment there are no new classic models / they are mostly created on request. one will emerge soon. here is a hint how you can see the different models

And thx !!!

Retrosteam,

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
I can't upload a photo here right now, but you can select various classic models in the table at the bottom left of the page. Then different products should be visible. At the moment it's very busy and sometimes I don't notice these small things anymore. Thank you for that!!!!

The cones in the acrylic mouthpiece are 10.3-10.5 in size. We are working on a solution made of glass. Mouthpieces made of wood can be requested as a special orde

erka

Ok
I think i will go with the diamond in the first time , to see if i like the system, particulary the taste , cause i'm very sensitive to taste.
After that if i'm convinced, i will go with one your pipe, the cherry beech make me say woaaaaah.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
It's great thank you! I can't wait to see your glass mouthpiece :love: Will he be compatible with the Cuban 2.0?

I have a question about the 'Sir Winstons'?
https://retrosteam.de/en/products/sir-winstons

What is it? Can you explain how it works? Thanks!
good morning ! hey this is just for smoking the green herb. just fill it up and off you go. you save yourself from burning the paper and the adhesive strip.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hi everyone! I wanted to mention that I have an appointment next week to possibly create some glass tubes. If that doesn't work, I have two other ideas. Apart from that, I wanted to talk a bit about the new stones that are being thrown in our way. Ever since the beginning, it has been difficult for us here in Germany. There are 50 stories, but I will only mention the key points. Paypal has banned me and my family for life because we are supposed to be a hazardous product that promotes cannabis or tobacco consumption. Many payment systems have turned away from us. For Klarna, I had to rename many products because their bank has problems with names like "Joint" or similar. We are banned by Etsy as a cannabis product and by Google as a tobacco product. The paradox is that smoking articles such as cigarette tips or similar are allowed almost everywhere. So, it is currently very difficult to generate traffic to the shop. I just wanted to mention that people who celebrate our product or simply us and our natural production with various materials are welcome to leave comments on YouTube or simply talk to friends about it. Sharing and speaking about it has personally brought me the most success. Otherwise, I hope you are all doing well and had a great Easter.
:wave:

Top Bottom