• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Just bought a new piece yesterday and then saw this thread this morning. Here is the rig, locally blown:
X9dLroB.jpg

And here are a few shots of my collection:
H6OzX1M.jpg

VBwtHaz.jpg

Fa8dfdh.jpg

EVlL 55

....Iv posted one of these before,..and they’re not really recent acquisitions,..but Im in the process of clearing out and liquidating my excess glass and came upon these two monsters from High Bastard Boro Glass and it was like being in awe of them for the first time.
...a dual cone recycler & a toro-esque double.
These will be tough to part with.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
Well, I finally broke down and got my first American glass rig. Got a little tired of trying to find something on the Gate that fit the function I was looking for but also with some flare. I guess I have a thing for little recyclers like these... :love: It's small but still super stable with my enail.

IMG-20190209-114456.jpg

IMG-20190209-114541.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well, I finally broke down and got my first American glass rig. Got a little tired of trying to find something on the Gate that fit the function I was looking for but also with some flare. I guess I have a thing for little recyclers like these... :love: It's small but still super stable with my enail.

IMG-20190209-114456.jpg

IMG-20190209-114541.jpg

:rockon: dude that's tight, nice scoop bro! Love those minis, looks like a first class ticket to Terp Town! :clap:
American glass is always a real joy to use and admire!

Been shopping for a new daily driver myself... almost splurged the other day on a mini but I was afraid it would be too small for the enail, as you noticed it's a little tricky to find really small rigs with a stable enough base for these big bangers, inserts, coils, and caps!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, All of my recent pieces have been either pendants, or attachments for the Puffco Peak and Dr Dabber Switch. I already posted the Mav glass piece for the Switch, so here are the others so far. So here is the A1glass Royal jelly and hot sauce Puffco Peak attachment with matching cap. And the Mr E glass satin Slyme FTK for the Switch.

...more to come.

2vknpli.jpg

5ww0wk.jpg

Top Bottom