• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So my UV shots somehow dont get any better then the ones from sasha so i‘ll leave that as is...but here a group shot of Team Ehle and the Badabingarmy :D

2v36fjd.jpg

2s9abur.jpg

:rockon: Awesome collection! Love that round bottom piece second to the last, very mystical :sherlock:

jl420

Thanks alot :)

Unluckily it has a exotic 12,5mm joint so i dont see me using it anytime soon cuz
the flower slide it came with is the only fitting bowl i have :/
I had a similar issue with a rig that was supposed to be 14mm but it was more like a 13mm/12.5mm
I contacted https://www.oregonglassblower.com sent him the rig and had him make 3 adapters for me that fit in the joint perfectly and would open up to 2 14mm female and one 14mm male. Worth every penny and I probably didn't have to send rig but I wanted to make sure it would fit perfect.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@gunmetalshark loving the family shots!

Second @jl420 100% about @Oregonglassblower he has a great reputation for doing whatever his customer needs. I have a pretty sizeable list of bits and bobs in with him right now as a matter of fact! He makes himself, joints included so he’ll be able to hook ya up. His work also has a wonderful reputation as well. I’d email him rather than DMing him here FWIW.

Nice collection that has been so much fun to see you put together. It’s crazy that I have known you since you’ve acquired many of these beautiful pieces. Time flies when you’re getting old!

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
What for a great idea mates, dunno why that didnt come up my mind,
since i am in Europe i will look for a more local blower but the idea is very good...guess a nice lil drop down
would be a perf. match :D

@pxl_jockey

Do not worry bud, have to say that i tend to go pretty wild when my attraction gets caught,
the oldest of my rigs is about a year and a half old when i started vaping...rest is newer :D :)

MinnBobber

I contacted https://www.oregonglassblower.com sent him the rig and had him make 3 adapters for me that fit in the joint perfectly and would open up to 2 14mm female and one 14mm male
...................................................................................
@Oregonglassblower pieces are all very high quality and can be customized to fit your needs.
Here are a few of his pieces:
Oregon%20glss%202.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I have these two SoL bubblers coming my way eventually, lol! I’m not sure exactly when they will arrive and they’re from two different places. I wouldn’t ordinarily do shit like this, especially for myself, but I got really good deals so l pulled the trigger before I changed my mind. Stock photos for now with a promise of more later when they find their way home!

286u0xi.jpg

111o1p2.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Thanks man, I have always admired SoL’s look and function. I also like the smaller tubes on their MPs.

Yessir, I got both with the FP in mind and the smaller sidecar is also going to become good mates with a WS that’s also en route. It isn’t from Ed’s killer Black Friday sale though; it was something made just for me.

I’ve gone a bit crazy in the last couple of weeks, but it’s been a long time coming!:rofl:
We’re all mad here!

Baron23

I have these two SoL bubblers coming my way eventually, lol! I’m not sure exactly when they will arrive and they’re from two different places. I wouldn’t ordinarily do shit like this, especially for myself, but I got really good deals so l pulled the trigger before I changed my mind. Stock photos for now with a promise of more later when they find their way home!

286u0xi.jpg

111o1p2.jpg

Real Seed of Life! Very nice, mate. Use them in the best of health!!

Monsoon

I've been a proud owner of the Mobius Matrix Clear for several years now, currently using it with the WoodScents. Just bought my second piece by them, the Ion II. I'm using it with the Liger Air, wanted something with a bit more diffusion to spare my throat compared to the Leisure Incycler. This is perfect, dabs are very terpy and I'm picking up some things I didn't with the other piece. Not a lot smoother but an improvement. It's rock solid and you'd to flip the table to knock it over. Overall I'm really happy with it after using it for just over a day thorough testing and it's definitely a keeper for me.

Here's a function video:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Unluckily it has a exotic 12,5mm joint so i dont see me using it anytime soon cuz the flower slide it came with is the only fitting bowl i have :/

That sucks, I wonder why they're using such an unusual size.
BTW I had not thought about Ehle for quite some year, back in my combustion days a friend of mine used to own one of the huge Ehleminator straight tubes... very bad memories...

Doktor Dub

What for a great idea mates, dunno why that didnt come up my mind,
since i am in Europe i will look for a more local blower but the idea is very good...guess a nice lil drop down
would be a perf. match :D

Quite some time ago, probably you have a solution already but if not, i had great experiences with Frank Fleischer. He is from Germany and does heady stuff plus he builds scientific stuff for universities and so on... could be a good Option...

Have a great day!

Doktor Dub

And i am expecting pics of ur Heliox scoop from the patientzero auction @Doktor Dub :D :D :D

Will do :D - it s still on it s way and i can t wait to see it in real live! It was an impulse buy but i have the feeling i made a great deal.

Here is a teaser:

helioxsidehaterade.png

I don t really know how it will fit in my setup yet... can see it dry as flavor piece for the FP or as a travel rig or as a beautiful Vapcap companion... for sure it will be great just with a banger.... now i fear i have to invest in a better Banger also... :rolleyes:

BTW - great setup that you have, love the Badabing Deepcut stuff (one day....) and the wooden handle is a nice touch, it is already baller but that makes it much more personal and friendly :-)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Thanks @duff & @gunmetalshark , I’m glad it was on sale- it really helped justify it! They had four Daytrippers and I narrowed down to two, with this one slightly in the lead. Then I asked @invertedisdead for his council on them and he validated my choice with his analytical skills. I’m always picking the brains of members, you know I’ve done this to both of you before! I’m amazed and appreciate so much when the old-timers (<lol!) give of their time and honestly tell me what they think and what they’ve learned.

GMS: nice eyes, it’s actually a reclaim trap! Not sure if you know 4point0, but this guy’s work - no matter which model, is famous for function. He’s got a cool recycler and more recently, a bad-ass little 10 mm showerhead rig. I never thought that GAS would happen to me!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Scooped this little cutie a couple days ago at JFriendly’s year-end sale. I’ve been thinking about a 4.0 Glass daytripper as a small low-diffusion piece and love Eric Ross’ clean designs. Here’s a studio shot:

34oess9.jpg
that is slick, I am TEMPTED.

the only thing holding me back is that reclaim catcher... looks like a real PIA to clean.

Top Bottom