Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Vapefanatic

The RBR happens to be my least favorite. I've taken a video of its function cos I can't see for myself. It works as far as I can tell with the vortex and all. More water or less water don't seem to bother It, So I'm guessing its at least close enough to the real thing. Pure speculation on my part though.

Using it as it is, I feel it's pretty meh. Gets dirty fast. Using a dropdown, is not ideal either. Just cannot find a sweet spot with it. It doesn't suck. Just not as good as the others. I've kept it away. Slowly finding the ones I like best. Sucks cos i had high hopes lol.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I bought this Leisure Glass incycler last week. It has a bit of a "chug" but should be fine otherwise.

ive wanted one of those for years
him and his brother make aw3ome glass
but I went off expensive glass when I stopped combusting
i had one of his bigger pieces and also a Ben Wilson piece in the past.

thinking of maybe grabbing the sneaky Pete one.

whatitdew,

mixchu69

I bought this Leisure Glass incycler last week. It has a bit of a "chug" but should be fine otherwise.

That was my favorite dab rig. Right amount of chug. Made a mistake of using heat gun to dry the inside after a wash and cracked the stem. Was sad.

mixchu69,
  • Sad
Reactions: MegaMan2k

MyCollie

ive wanted one of those for years
him and his brother make aw3ome glass
but I went off expensive glass when I stopped combusting
i had one of his bigger pieces and also a Ben Wilson piece in the past.

thinking of maybe grabbing the sneaky Pete one.

I'm really happy with it. I've been using it with a Sai and a PCKT2. They also sent out a glass pipe. I thought there was a mistake but it was some sort of a special they were running. I don't combust either so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it... right now it's taking up space. I might give it to my sister's BF because I think he'll know someone who wants it.

I guess they still have that store at Chelsea Market in NYC. I'd like to check that out someday.

MyCollie,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom