• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
All my Zs …so far. I know one looks like a regular Splinter but it’s a sleeper. There’s a Spiral Z heater stuffed under the hood and it’s a beast!
What’s that cool-looking side by side? Dig the woodwork and the form factor (even more if the mod were flush).

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Yea thats the neapolitan unklmark p80z. I have the unklmark cb80z and its an absolute powerhouse. Something about that og extra thick glass really does the trick.
Yep you got it. The second pic is all unklmark.I also have a couple versions of his Vaporlighter which uses Splinter heaters and are badass also.Took the Z Stick for a drive and it is tuned to perfection. I run most on Red Panda with resistance unlocked and tune via tcr setting. Once set there is no hot spots and very efficient. The Z Stick is running Artic Fox set by unklmark and it is tight! @Elfstone thanks much!

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Pulled the trigger on a Reuleaux Gen3 Dual in anticipation of a dead-stock Z (which fell through ☹️) so naturally got an email promoting a new color screen single-cell 100W Wismec mod.

I’m no mod collector (and don’t fully love the styling) but @bossman ’s raves for Red Panda still echo in my mind.

If anyone wants to take a flyer, please report back. I assume if it’s not RP compatible out of the box, NFE’s working on it.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Pulled the trigger on a Reuleaux Gen3 Dual in anticipation of a dead-stock Z (which fell through ☹️) so naturally got an email promoting a new color screen single-cell 100W Wismec mod.

I’m no mod collector (and don’t fully love the styling) but @bossman ’s raves for Red Panda still echo in my mind.

If anyone wants to take a flyer, please report back. I assume if it’s not RP compatible out of the box, NFE’s working on it.

Good looking out @cx714! I agree that mod is pretty ugly - even by box mod standards 😂

Also while I see @NimChimpsky and others rocking Zs on single cell mods I've always preferred two cells: not only is the battery life superior but it feels like they stay quicker longer. I put all my 18650s back on the charger by around 3.7v and even with a V2 that happens too soon on a single cell mod.

For sure I'll buy one anyway if/when it's added to the Red Panda list. I'd love to see how a V2 performs with that mod and the superior Splinter firmware.
PXL_20210918_195644814~2.jpg

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I've always preferred two cells: not only is the battery life superior but it feels like they stay quicker longer. I put all my 18650s back on the charger by around 3.7v and even with a V2 that happens too soon on a single cell mod.
Whenever I do manage to nab a Z, I’ll run it on the Gen3 dual for sure. This one would make a nice novelty for the V2, mostly to try out Red Panda.

That said, I’m pretty sure I can dial in a use case for the V2 on the G3D while I wait!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Whenever I do manage to nab a Z, I’ll run it on the Gen3 dual for sure. This one would make a nice novelty for the V2, mostly to try out Red Panda.

That said, I’m pretty sure I can dial in a use case for the V2 on the G3D while I wait!
Cool, yeah the G3D is a great fit for a V2 too. If you want to pm me your email address I have an Arctic Fox config file for the V2 I can send you. It's just a few settings though so not too much trouble to set up yourself either.

Cool, yeah the G3D is a great fit for a V2 too. If you want to pm me your email address I have an Arctic Fox config file for the V2 I can send you. It's just a few settings though so not too much trouble to set up yourself either.
Thanx to you Bossman, I am now absolutely infatuated with this set up. I love the look, the, feel of the SV2 paired with GEN3 DUEL. The Brushed Gun Metal GEN3 DUEL looks super with the Blackwood of the SV2.

A match made in the clouds, with wonderful flavor and it hits hard in my book. Once again, much gratitude for helping me with the install of 🦊 and with the config you emailed me.

I feel a good heat sink would be a good addition to the setup, it gets purty hot. If anyone know of a good place to purchase a couple heat sinks and what mm size, please share. I couldn’t be happier with the results, best regards Bossman, man of leisure 😉

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanx to you Bossman, I am now absolutely infatuated with this set up. I love the look, the, feel of the SV2 paired with GEN3 DUEL. The Brushed Gun Metal GEN3 DUEL looks super with the Blackwood of the SV2.

A match made in the clouds, with wonderful flavor and it hits hard in my book. Once again, much gratitude for helping me with the install of 🦊 and with the config you emailed me.

I feel a good heat sink would be a good addition to the setup, it gets purty hot. If anyone know of a good place to purchase a couple heat sinks and what mm size, please share. I couldn’t be happier with the results, best regards Bossman, man of leisure 😉
Super cool, glad you got it dialed in :tup:

Super cool, glad you got it dialed in :tup:
Thanks to you Bossman, I’m still learning my way around it. Still not confident to change settings on the mod itself. I’m glad you showed me how to navigate 🦊 on the computer. Sooner or later I’ll get around to changing the settings on the fly. On another note; would a heat sink be a good thing to add to the mod? I noticed that both the mod and the Sv2 get purty hot. What say you my man?
Splinter Farewell party lol - almost all gone. i’ll probably keep one
@FearAndLawyering; I am new to all things RBT, however the one Splinter V2 that I have is more then enough for the likes of me.

Last edited:

FearAndLawyering

Some of those were repairs for people / werent mine to sell (if you look closely you can see some of the regular splinters with replacement 22 or 26 glass poking out). Some of those are already spoken for - Z's are long gone. I'll probably kit the other regular splinters out.

I do have extra paired mods+bases though. Im moving in a different direction though as I sell through inventory. Bought a bunch of woodworking and metalworking tools lol.

Sneak peak:

upcoming -
I'm coming into it totally new and figuring things out but I'm coming up with processes and pretty happy with the results

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Great work my man, looking forward to watching this project progress!!

I know you can't post it yourself here, but I wanted to share for anyone else who may be interested in snagging one of these, while they still can (may be the last ones left):
https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/pwqokx
I think I'm going to get one for myself, so I can finally try Splinter Z side by side style! I like the look with the predator, and I think Arctic Fox will work well for me, not more than my Red Pandas, so I need to decide which SplinterZ of mine to use with it lol

FearAndLawyering

ty for the mention. you can have 8 profiles on there technically you can pair it with 8 different splinters :D and yeah i don’t know how many more of these there will be… we seem to be reaching the end of AF and custom firmware. the side fire button on these mods make them ideal - i like the grus but the fire button placement is awkward when trying to do side by side.

Top Bottom