Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I assume you mean TCR at 160C? Or 0.160 ohm resistance? Sorry, still trying to figure out this mod

Neither of those, you set TCR in the menu, rather on the computer with Arctic Fox... Temperature setting is something else, and your resistance should be locked whatever the cold resistance is showing on the splinter when connected to the mod

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Hello people....
I've tried different profiles on the TCR ...with Tubo
firmware on Zv2. But none work for me like the original 185 with 55w
I used to have problems with the wismec gen3 dual but now it works great, better than ever and is the portable vaporizer I've been looking for the most...for hassle free, tasty clouds on demand.

Shit Snacks

Please pour one out for my one of a kind unfrosted go-to RBT 18-18mm WPA :cry:
PXL-20220929-012845682.jpg

@GoodVibesBoro to the rescue!!
Screenshot-20221021-123748.png

An amazing salvage job, can't wait to have it in my hands again... He also added broken handle from previous WPA he made me to my official RBT WPA (plus other things)

Currently a sale going on in his web store as well, link below to check stock:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I used to have problems with the wismec gen3 dual but now it works great, better than ever and is the portable vaporizer I've been looking for the most...
I had a serious performance drop with my G3D until I saw a tip in (I think) an e-cig forum to tighten the two brass screws inside the battery compartment.

My Splinter V2 runs so well now, it’s been my recent mainstay. Not that I’m not still kicking myself for missing out on those dead stock Zs. 🤦‍♂️

I had a serious performance drop with my G3D until I saw a tip in (I think) an e-cig forum to tighten the two brass screws inside the battery compartment.

My Splinter V2 runs so well now, it’s been my recent mainstay. Not that I’m not still kicking myself for missing out on those dead stock Zs. 🤦‍♂️
there is at least one admirer (me) who gladly takes it at an honest price sent to Europe, if you think it appropriate, in all cases enjoy your magnificent 510.

Consolidated21

Mediterranean

I had no drop in performance..... many times it was like the TCR was not installed and working fine... If you did not inhale before it reached the desired temperature, it would pass without the heater heating up.... My way of fixing the G3dual was ridiculously easy and came about by chance... just changing the screen display... to see the power bar (watts).... Then everything changed like magic...
20221023-144230.jpg

20221023-145415.jpg

Rainbow and Rasta

😍 Wauh I’m so glad I saw this, thank you 🙏 I haven’t been able to recognize my Splinter Z lately and tried to adjust on resistance and temperature but without luck. Just tightened the 2 brass screws and it’s a beast again 💚

Shit Snacks

GoldenBud

Can't vouch for this site personally, nor am I a mod savant, but found some gen3's available for AF. Any other mods worth exploring for AF on this page?
be careful with this website, scamadvisor didn't give good summary about it AFAIK + take a look that it shows 10 good reviews but if you click on it - 0 reviews. super suspicious about it, I will try searching another deal on Rim-C

Edit:

don't buy there

LooseCucumber

be careful with this website, scamadvisor didn't give good summary about it AFAIK + take a look that it shows 10 good reviews but if you click on it - 0 reviews. super suspicious about it, I will try searching another deal on Rim-C

Edit:

don't buy there

Good call, found it on the Divine Tribe sub, thought it seemed legit but alas.

Shit Snacks

Can't vouch for this site personally, nor am I a mod savant, but found some gen3's available for AF. Any other mods worth exploring for AF on this page?

Aside from that website apparently being bad, I've heard very mixed things about the actual Gen3 that uses three batteries, wonky temp sensors and 510 connectors and battery management as they fall out of sync etc. I would only recommend the Gen3Dual

Zagala

I need some help. My RBT Splinter V2 just fell from my hands and … the glass broke. I am in Canada, who will be my doctor for my beloved Splinter? I unscrewed it from the mod to use my Splinter Z and, curious I was thinking I should be doing this over something safe and it happened that moment after 4 years without nothing happening! Was meant to happen today, now. Sad but there is hope, maybe someone south of the border, my only concern the proper use of the right medical grade glue and as cleanly as Ryan did. I had some names but maybe outdated. The glass needs to be replaced, it broke at the bottom when it got off the wood with the contact of the floor. Both the heater and the heater cover are beautifully intact, thankfully. Thinking about it now after the moment of sadness, maybe all I need is the glass replacement, the right epoxy and some instructions and I could fix it myself, and would rather do that than shipping the Splinter cross border for two trips with potential customs uncertainty. Any tip appreciated. Thanks.

FearAndLawyering

Ive got a glass I can send you (would be clear 19/22, not the same as OEM 19/19 but is an improvement and will fit more stems). there is/was a $12.99 single use epoxy on amazon people were having good luck with. you will want to remove the remaining glue - heat/hot air works great for removing it. unfun fact - people who had the glass just fall out of their unit, its from getting it too hot. use an air compressor or something to remove any remaining debris.

Zagala

Ive got a glass I can send you (would be clear 19/22, not the same as OEM 19/19 but is an improvement and will fit more stems). there is/was a $12.99 single use epoxy on amazon people were having good luck with. you will want to remove the remaining glue - heat/hot air works great for removing it. unfun fact - people who had the glass just fall out of their unit, its from getting it too hot. use an air compressor or something to remove any remaining debris.
Thank you @FearAndLawyering! I was thinking about you actually, I got a CXtractor from you. Let me DM you and thanks again for the quick response.

Gonchin

I'm having a weird issue with my Splinter Z V2.

I recently pulled it back into my line up after sitting in my case for almost a year. It was running impressively well over the last week. It was working so well in fact, that I decided I NEEDED to run a comparison with my Splinter V2 just to see how much better it is. So to get the most accurate representation, I decided to use the same mod. I swapped out the Z for the standard Splinter. It worked fine, not as good as the Z though.

When I reinstalled the Z onto my mod is when the issue popped up. (It was not dropped or handled roughly between installations)

The temperature is set at 280F. When I engage the mod, the temp number jumps up to 700 - 900 range, the power is staying close to 1 Watt and the amperage is about 1.5A. It is not heating up at all. (For comparison, my Splinter V2 with same setup runs at normal temp range, 8 - 25 watts and 6 - 8 Amps)

I am running a Wismec Sinous Predator 228 with Tubo. Tubo is at 185. Watts 42. I have also tried on a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod.

I can get it to warm up some running straight wattage.

I watched some of RBT's videos showing the internals. There doesn't seem to be much inside that should have gone wrong.

Is the top screen close to the heater? I did run a brush inside to clear out some loose debris. I didn't use a heavy hand on it, but this is the only other thing I may have done to cause this issue.

Anyone have any tips?
Thanks!

Gonchin,
Top Bottom