Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

Gdash

It's all good, I'm sure he will make it right. In the mean time I'm using my V1. It's lovely, unfortunately never got the chance to buy a Z. Does he ever sell Z's anymore or is it just the V2s?

Edit. Just got an email back from RBT. Looks like he was inspecting the units and took a faulty one out of the box and sent it by mistake. Shipping a new one out soon. I have to say he replied very quickly and more than made up for it with an extra goody. CS on point.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's all good, I'm sure he will make it right. In the mean time I'm using my V1. It's lovely, unfortunately never got the chance to buy a Z. Does he ever sell Z's anymore or is it just the V2s?

Edit. Just got an email back from RBT. Looks like he was inspecting the units and took a faulty one out of the box and sent it by mistake. Shipping a new one out soon.

That's nice to hear that it was related to proper quality control at least! I'm sure you'll get freebies for your trouble too

There are no more Z, I got one of the last ZV2 a month ago, not sure if planetvape is still sitting on some custom Z they are going to list at some point, maybe on their new website (forget the name)??

Gdash

That's nice to hear that it was related to proper quality control at least! I'm sure you'll get freebies for your trouble too

There are no more Z, I got one of the last ZV2 a month ago, not sure if planetvape is still sitting on some custom Z they are going to list at some point, maybe on their new website (forget the name)??
Yeah I just edited my previous post and he def made up for it. Maybe I'll find a used Z somewhere but I'm happy with this for now.

2minTurkish

I saw some talk over on the NFE Team Forums about people modding the board on the Lost Vape Grus to flash Artic Fox. I also saw a pic of a Custom Z sitting a top one of those bad boys. I was wondering if anyone here has tried that and/or how it compares to what seems to be the fan favorite Red Panda on the Ravage or Espion. I'm trying to get orders in before the shipping ban and I seem to have missed the boat on the Ravage and Espion sales. Right now I can get 2 Grus for less than the price of 1 of the few remaining Ravages and so I'm debating which way to go.

2minTurkish,

Shit Snacks

I saw some talk over on the NFE Team Forums about people modding the board on the Lost Vape Grus to flash Artic Fox. I also saw a pic of a Custom Z sitting a top one of those bad boys. I was wondering if anyone here has tried that and/or how it compares to what seems to be the fan favorite Red Panda on the Ravage or Espion. I'm trying to get orders in before the shipping ban and I seem to have missed the boat on the Ravage and Espion sales. Right now I can get 2 Grus for less than the price of 1 of the few remaining Ravages and so I'm debating which way to go.

Welcome to FC!

I think you would be the first year to try that mod, and to try flashing AF/RP onto a DNA mod... (not sure if that one is DNA, but other Lost Vape were?)

So up to you if you want to be a pioneer, or go with something tried and true, where more people here can help you...

Good luck!

2minTurkish

Welcome to FC!

I think you would be the first year to try that mod, and to try flashing AF/RP onto a DNA mod... (not sure if that one is DNA, but other Lost Vape were?)

So up to you if you want to be a pioneer, or go with something tried and true, where more people here can help you...

Good luck!
Thanks! First time poster, long time lurker lol. The Grus has Lost Vapes own proprietary Quest chip instead of a DNA chip. I have my Custom Zs on an Odin Mini DNA75C and on the Mono SQ DNA75C and they work pretty great but all the talk about Red Panda and Artic Fox being comparable or better has me curious. Also, it didn't matter to me before, but I am now seeing how having auto-fire can be useful for the Z, somewhat, but also for using concentrate devices.

Therapy

This vape really pulled my attention recently, is there still a way to acquire this as the title says Discontinued?

Therapy,

Shit Snacks

This vape really pulled my attention recently, is there still a way to acquire this as the title says Discontinued?

I think RBT recently sold their last Splinter V2s on Instagram and that's it yeah. You could do a WTB on r/entexchange

I think he has a raffle giveaway going on now actually on his Instagram right now, for some of the final splinters?

FYI, these are like the old drydrotubes!

Screenshot-20210322-030247.png

GoldenBud

you can still get Wismec Gen 3 Dual , install tubomyevic through NFE , TCR 145 45W 190C+++ and cu later? :rockon: 💨

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Warpdrive

Warpdrive

Dont' want to go OT, but I've recenlty discovered how sadly true this is when trying to buy a Milaana 3 (twice! :cry:)
Sadly even on UKentexchange they won't have any because Ryan doesn't sell across the pond. When trying to buy one, offer in advance to pay full price for overseas shipping and you may have better luck.

Warpdrive,

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Sadly even on UKentexchange they won't have any because Ryan doesn't sell across the pond. When trying to buy one, offer in advance to pay full price for overseas shipping and you may have better luck.
I did. I've even offered a higher price, but it seems that the hassle of sending the units across the pond was so big that both posters I've contacted chose to ship within US eventually.
I've even emailed Ryan to ask him, but nope. He was kind enough to answer, but not willing to send anything outside of the US.

Shit Snacks

I did. I've even offered a higher price, but it seems that the hassle of sending the units across the pond was so big that both posters I've contacted chose to ship within US eventually.
I've even emailed Ryan to ask him, but nope. He was kind enough to answer, but not willing to send anything outside of the US.

That's pretty annoying, especially if you were the one that messaged first, a seller should not choose their buyer based on location if the financials are the same... I guess anything goes over there, you have to be checking around the clock for new postings since they go so quick, here there is more stuff sold I think that is already in the EU... Like there is a splinter in the classifieds right now, not sure if it's still available??

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I gotta say that all the RBT vapes I have had has really made my TM use easy. I have 3 or 4 short stems and a similar number of long stems that all work great for mating the TM with glass. I still use them with RBT vapes as well, but they really are perfect for TM use. The fact that they are 22mm deep rather than 26mm deep joints makes no difference of course...

badbee

I need a replacement WPA for a splinter Z v2, where can I pick up a 19/19 compatible adapter for a good price? They used to be everywhere but not now.

badbee,

Salvaged_Title_Robot

I need a replacement WPA for a splinter Z v2, where can I pick up a 19/19 compatible adapter for a good price? They used to be everywhere but not now.
I have been on the hunt for wpa's as well, and yesterday Vgoodiez had a sale and sold out on their last wenge 19x19 wpa's (I was so disappointed), Looks like the only thing besides a universal wpa is this one I found from Ed https://edstnt.com/collections/rastabuddhatao-accessories/products/milaana-2-splinter-stem-2 This is what was recommended to me by a user on Reddit https://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-waterpipe-adapter-large/ apparently the standard mouthpieces fit into the adapter, and the adapter to your glass.

Shit Snacks

If you have the splinter z, you are actually good with a 19/22, so you can find a male to male adapter very many places, I would suggest ebay, however you may want to check like dhgate too, and get quite a few cheap to try, since there can be such a variance with glass sizes and fit....

Shit Snacks,

badbee

If you have the splinter z, you are actually good with a 19/22, so you can find a male to male adapter very many places, I would suggest ebay, however you may want to check like dhgate too, and get quite a few cheap to try, since there can be such a variance with glass sizes and fit....
I just rechecked and the only 18 male I have bottoms out against the screen before the sides grab. It's a regular US standard 19/22 as far as I can tell and not an EU 19/26. I thought it was only the custom and OG Z's that were 19/22, my Z was made in China. Yes it's definitely a Z, I have a v2 as well.

Anyone got a pointer to a 19/19 WPA? Got one you don't want?

Shit Snacks

I just rechecked and the only 18 male I have bottoms out against the screen before the sides grab. It's a regular US standard 19/22 as far as I can tell and not an EU 19/26. I thought it was only the custom and OG Z's that were 19/22, my Z was made in China. Yes it's definitely a Z, I have a v2 as well.

Anyone got a pointer to a 19/19 WPA? Got one you don't want?

No, all Splinter Z are 19/22, been discussed many times here, doesn't matter if they are the V version from China, if it is a Z it is 19/22... However yes the glass varies, I have a lot of different 19/22, they are all different sizes, and all my Z are different female sizes as well (I have 4, two customs, ZV1 and ZV2, I will say that the ZV2 is the least universal fitting size wise) Fortunately I also have a couple custom, non-frosted male to male adapters, that were cut down 19/26, so they are below 19/22, and they fit every single one of my RBT vapes very well... So if you can track down a custom glass worker, like Oregon Glass Blower, that is another option!

Shit Snacks,

badbee

No, all Splinter Z are 19/22, been discussed many times here, doesn't matter if they are the V version from China, if it is a Z it is 19/22... However yes the glass varies, I have a lot of different 19/22, they are all different sizes, and all my Z are different female sizes as well (I have 4, two customs, ZV1 and ZV2, I will say that the ZV2 is the least universal fitting size wise) Fortunately I also have a couple custom, non-frosted male to male adapters, that were cut down 19/26, so they are below 19/22, and they fit every single one of my RBT vapes very well... So if you can track down a custom glass worker, like Oregon Glass Blower, that is another option!
OK, there are so many variations I lost track, thought it was the other way. Either my Z is odd or my other 18 mm male is off. I can buy a lot of random adapters for the price of something from OGB so I guess I'll do that.

Thanks SS.

Shit Snacks

OK, there are so many variations I lost track, thought it was the other way. Either my Z is odd or my other 18 mm male is off. I can buy a lot of random adapters for the price of something from OGB so I guess I'll do that.

Thanks SS.

Yeah I know it is confusing, but only regular splinter should be 19/19 and technically Milaana 3, though there is so much variance as I said my ZV2 does not fit a lot of my 19/22 stems either... I have so many stems and looking at them you can see how some are longer than others even though they're all supposed to be 19/22... Yeah they are cheap to get a whole bunch of other places, but it is a total crap shoot what will fit, OGB is pricey for a custom but the glass is super thick high quality and you know it will fit perfectly at least... Good luck, report back!

Warpdrive

I have been on the hunt for wpa's as well, and yesterday Vgoodiez had a sale and sold out on their last wenge 19x19 wpa's (I was so disappointed), Looks like the only thing besides a universal wpa is this one I found from Ed https://edstnt.com/collections/rastabuddhatao-accessories/products/milaana-2-splinter-stem-2 This is what was recommended to me by a user on Reddit https://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-waterpipe-adapter-large/ apparently the standard mouthpieces fit into the adapter, and the adapter to your glass.

While I didn't get the universal adapter from Delta 3D Studios yet, it's probably your best bet right now. I have also used Oregon glass blower and like his work. I can't see why he can't make you a nice custom water pipe adapter with even a nipple screen in it, in case you like to stem pack.

Top Bottom