Discontinued RBT Splinter (All Versions)

arb

Semi shaved ape
I doubt that guy in the classifieds would ship internationally. He’s kind of a dick :nod:

On a serious note though, if you do see a certain Z in the classifieds know that it’s being sold with a heavy heart. Places that I once thought undetectable by little people have been found. Just reducing my VAS collection.

Much love to this community and RBT. Hope to see a rebirth soon.
He is just getting started on his path of shenanigans,buckle up and hold on tight!
😂

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I ordered the walnut OG from the Italian store.
Got buyer's remorse when I think about it but I have to start somewhere.

I emailed the owner of the shop and he told me his OG walnut Splinter are superior to the Chinese V2.
The glass would be thicker he said.
Okok, he sold me the unit like any good salesman would.

In the next couple of weeks I want to find a used Wismec Dual Mod Box for cheap.

Haha nicely done! Yes of course he would work hard to sell you the unit from his shop, but he does sound like a good dude and I'm sure it is a nice Splinter! Hey maybe you will then grab a Splinter ZV2 too (maybe even @someTooL's now if you could afford it...) and then you can compare US vs China and V vs Z at the same time for yourself!! :D

Mr.Sifter

Don't make me think about it.
I thought about it for an impulsive minute but I have to control myself (for now)
Shipping from the states to Europe is expensive.

No we were told ALL Z are 19/22 and all regular Splinters 19/19 (except for first batch of customs)
Ok I am a bit tired but does this mean I won't be able to use XL8R stems on a walnut OG splinter ?

Shit Snacks

I’ll check later, but I think the OGs may be 19/22.

Yeah it's been in discussion before, the original original OG's were 19/22 but then there were a batch of US Splinters that were actually 19/19 like the V1/V2 so I think it is likely that this one in the shop is from that later batch and is also 19/19 bc I don't think any of the original run went to any retailers for sale only the later batches ... in any case the xl8r stems will fit since they are 19/19 but 19/22 stems perhaprobably will not...

FLelder ent

I have a Splinter Z V2 and I am located in the US, where are you getting your glass stems , cooling stems, and domed screens from now? TIA :peace:

FLelder ent,

glenCOCO

I have a Splinter Z V2 and I am located in the US, where are you getting your glass stems , cooling stems, and domed screens from now? TIA :peace:

if you want to pay a bit more, vapefiend has xl8rs and xl8r jrs in stock. They also have colored stems. 508phineas on Instagram has a couple of his clear 19/22 cooling stems left. DDave has another cooling stem that comes with a WPA. Amazon has a pack of 20 bucket screens for around $6.

Easywider

Simple is the way
What's that red juice in your bubbler water?
Seen it before but I forgot.

Good old Cranberry Extract helps to keep the resin buildup off the glass. It's not as vibrant in real life, the sun is playing tricks.

@Shit Snacks @almost there maybe there were two runs of the OG waitlists? I have a splinter "international OG waitlist" 19/22 with serial and no logo and a Splinter Z (custom?) 19/22 with no serial and just a logo.

jbm

@Shit Snacks @almost there maybe there were two runs of the OG waitlists? I have a splinter "international OG waitlist" 19/22 with serial and no logo and a Splinter Z (custom?) 19/22 with no serial and just a logo.
I just remembered I have the box it came in and it has what I assume is a serial number written on it:

OG_box.jpg

So serial number, but not on the Splinter, but it does have the three triangles on the bottom.

Last edited:

almost there

I just remembered I have the box it came in and it has what I assume is a serial number written on it:

View attachment 1913

So serial number, but not on the Splinter.
Sorry guys I must have a faulty memory. I seem to remember my waitlist walnut unit came with a serial number on the base. Sadly that unit died after 3 weeks and I sent it back to Ryan for service. There was a long delay with hunting him down and getting his attention and by the time he got to it I had already purchased a production unit with the 3 triangles on the base. The dead waitlist unit was the only custom splinter I had with the 19/22 joint, the one I purchased and the replacement Ryan sent back to me were both 19/19.

jbm

What aftermarket stems have a 19/22 joint ?
Most of them, unfortunately, as it's pretty much the standard. The Nub from Lamart, the various cooling stems for the Stempod, off the top of my head. 19/22 will fit the OG Splinters (well, mine, anyway, I guess,) the custom Zs, the Milaana 2. I mostly use Lamart Nubs on both my custom Zs.

glenCOCO

If you’re using the DIY basket screen capsules then the 19/22 stems won’t fit. When I try to use my Lamart Nub with the dosing caps it sits slightly above the joint

glenCOCO,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

If you read the description of the Splinter Z at Weed-Gadget it says that the glass connection is a US 19/19

But that is already incorrect because all Splinter Z's are 19/22 ;) we'll just have to wait and see what arrives for @Mr.Sifter!

@jbm all Splinter Z were confirmed to be 19/22 a while ago, even the V's, hopefully mine will arrive this week and I can confirm!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Most of them, unfortunately, as it's pretty much the standard. The Nub from Lamart, the various cooling stems for the Stempod, off the top of my head. 19/22 will fit the OG Splinters (well, mine, anyway, I guess,) the custom Zs, the Milaana 2. I mostly use Lamart Nubs on both my custom Zs.

Thought I’d post this photo again, maybe of some help.

F5A2E6C6-19F4-4534-8E7A-2ED3C3818CDC.jpeg

Top Bottom