RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Thanks @Shit Snacks I am happy to be back and serving the customers!

Yeh, the Sliver was not a product but it sure was a great long term test fleet :)

...and yes we have iterated the heater quite a bit over the last year. We have also added the ability to use it direct off the SS heater (sliver) which rips ... but thanks to the help of IG's @Vapedtospace we now have added a quartz crucible for sipping the top shelf stuff. It is easy to swap out the deck with just two screws so the entire unit can be taken apart for cleaning and maintenance. It's resemblance to an RDA makes it quite stealth and a wood sleeve can be added to the outside of the unit for those that want the artisan look. Also planning to have a wip available to drop some vapor into your favorite glass peace.

Should have some betas in hand in a few months... Interested to hear folks thoughts on this one.

Last edited:

vapeverythingnyc

Thanks @Shit Snacks I am happy to be back and serving the customers!

Yeh, the Sliver was not a product but it sure was a great long term test fleet :)

...and yes we have iterated the heater quite a bit over the last year. We have also added the ability to use it direct off the SS heater (sliver) which rips ... but thanks to the help of IG's @Vapedtospace we now have added a quartz crucible for sipping the top shelf stuff. It is easy to swap out the deck with just two screws so the entire unit can be taken apart for cleaning and maintenance. It's resemblance to an RDA makes it quite stealth and a wood sleeve can be added to the outside of the unit for those that want the artisan look. Also planning to have a wip available to drop some vapor into your favorite glass peace.

Should have some betas in hand in a few months... Interested to hear folks thoughts on this one.

Sign me up Ryan, I have been following all along and can not wait for this to release to the public!

vape on

vapeverythingnyc,

jbm

If there was a early interest mailing list for this, I can't find it. I'd like to get one of these.

jbm,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Really looking forward to trying this one out. The whole stay at home thing has caused me to press a good amount of fresh rosin.

Look forward to trying another "dab" option. Cheers all and stay safe out there.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
So the coil is still the rbt mesh? This goes down the sides and underneath the quartz cruicble?

Could be interesting.

oddjobold,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Trouble in paradise... turns out quartz cannot be molded square and needs to have a round shape.

I am currently working a design in ceramic as it should at least have better purity? Also looking into if it can be made out of boro glass. This unit's primary function is an on the go on demand vape so the quartz dish was an add on nice to have so if we end up with at least a ceramic version to play around with in this round. I am more interested to see this think smash a glob and wip it to a glass piece for near death rips lol.

The manufactures recommended design changes are getting hammered out this weekend so that tooling can get kicked off next week. Should see parts in a month and hopefully have our hands on the beta units in 2 which means 3 maybe 4 months? No pre-order on this one so no rush... gotta expect that testing requires changes as that is why we beta... to improve Before release. With that said I am not expecting too many surprises with this one as most things have been tested with the Sliver work.

If anyone has any feedback on the use of ceramic as a dabbing surface or feedback on the above video please post and comment.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... wow I cant believe it has been over 5 years here on FC! Thanks all for the support here and please join me on fcombustion.com as RBT will no longer be supporting this antiquated version of FC.

Onward and upward and thanks to @pakalolo and @Stu for the new home :)

Top Bottom