• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

LilHueso

Hey guys! I’m trying to figure out a way to be ultra stealthy with the milaana 3. Would it be possible to use dosing capsules? I have some fury edge dosing capsules. Could I just put them inside a stem inside the basket? Would it matter if they touched the heater? Also does anyone know if the little tube the edge capsules come in is smell proof? If not I could find another container. As i’d rather not have to worry about smell. As I tried taking my edge on a family trip and left the bowl packed and someone told me about the smell. And I’d rather younger family members not knowing.

LilHueso,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Hey guys! I’m trying to figure out a way to be ultra stealthy with the milaana 3. Would it be possible to use dosing capsules? I have some fury edge dosing capsules. Could I just put them inside a stem inside the basket? Would it matter if they touched the heater? Also does anyone know if the little tube the edge capsules come in is smell proof? If not I could find another container. As i’d rather not have to worry about smell. As I tried taking my edge on a family trip and left the bowl packed and someone told me about the smell. And I’d rather younger family members not knowing.
Dreamwood glow 18 stem + their capsules

hinglemccringleberry

Shout-out to Vlad the Inhaler on his vigreaux stems. I've been using a shorty XL8R exclusively since I got the Mi3. It's nice, but big hits still gave me alot of uncomfortable tickle-scratchiness on the throat even when running additional steel screens and cotton inside the stem. Can't tell you how many times I coughed up a lung simply due to throat tickle.
On this stem, the itchy-scratchy sensation is GREATLY reduced. Basically a non issue now. And no additional filters needed to achieve this. After using the XL8R for a year, the difference was immediately noticeable to me.

TL;DR: The hits through this stem are fantastic!
IMG-20211219-133010.jpg

Last edited:

danjens

He could be on vacation, holiday time is crazy, I wouldn't worry about it, check in again with him in January maybe? I talked to him on IG last at the start of December...
Right on, was thinking January circling back with him. Definitely crazy time of year, hopefully he’s on a nice vacay somewhere. Maybe ‘22 will bring the vlad tinymight stem :love:

Vlad the Inhaler

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
*a wild glassblower has appeared*
-Talk -Change pkmn
-Item -Run

I'm alive! I just go AWOL when I'm working on something sometimes... good news though! I may have been able to get my hands on some different colored glass (other than just amber) for the vigreux adapters

I've also been doing some r&d on the Tinymight too, between that and making presents for my fam for the holidays my time is pretty well used up

remember:
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Got a new wood stem from miliken woodworks on etsy, was having trouble getting a good hit and thought the stem was a little bit too far away from the heater but then I remembered you can fingerfuck the airport like a stickybrick and you'll get a huge rip. This bloodwood stem glistens and shimmers as if there is really blood pumping through the veins in the wood. It's got a glass inner tube for flavor, with beads and a cooling stem, basket capable and you coiuld probably shove this bitch onto a bong pretty easy.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got a new wood stem from miliken woodworks on etsy, was having trouble getting a good hit and thought the stem was a little bit too far away from the heater but then I remembered you can fingerfuck the airport like a stickybrick and you'll get a huge rip. This bloodwood stem glistens and shimmers as if there is really blood pumping through the veins in the wood. It's got a glass inner tube for flavor, with beads and a cooling stem, basket capable and you coiuld probably shove this bitch onto a bong pretty easy.

Nice!, Just wanted to point out it's not really like a sticky brick, because a sticky brick has a specific carb hole that you are supposed to tap like that, cover uncover, because it has a separate air intake. However when you do that in the Milaana you are cutting off the airflow completely so it is not really designed for that actually, you are really only supposed to be pressing unpressing the button to control the heat... But whatever works I guess, just be careful is all!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Gross! But I am glad you are enjoying it. I got a bog oak and redheart stem from Ed that I adore. It's great on the Mi and the Splinter. Recommended.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Hi folks, I am now the proud owner of a Mi3 via a happy accident (for me). After going back and forth between another Milaana or a splinter, I ordered 2 splinters--to make it worth the insane postage-- via the last sale and they accidentally sent me a Mi3 instead. Said postage meant sending it back for exchange would be even more insane....so lucky me.

Anyway, after a great start it looks like I also have a faulty button. It just stopped working. Back on page 51 and 52 there's lots of information and links to replacement buttons so I will order a couple. Funny thing is although I don't fully understand all the information on how to properly test the button, in 'shorting the switch' I got some sparks and then like another member the thing actually started working again briefly so looking like it's definitely the switch.

Performance wise the Mi3 is like a hotrod compared to my trusty beta/V1. The heater was actually glowing after a few seconds on the button, which my OG never does, so vapour was super fast and actually easier to get hits and avoid combustion and hotspots due to how quickly and uniformly the heater comes up to temps.

Thanks to all those who provided tips and links for the button repair a few pages back (51 and 52 for those looking)

Top Bottom