• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cross posting from splinter thread:

Screenshot-20201017-124535.png

And I just got one of these^ in Lake Green thanks to @seki who got regular green and the more clear blue above. Probably the nicest cooling stem I've ever seen honestly, thanks again to @Vlad the Inhaler aka 508phineas on Instagram (hit him up over there to place orders!) Colored stems are 19/22 and the clear ones are 19/19 (Mi3)

jbm

Cross posting from splinter thread:

Screenshot-20201017-124535.png

And I just got one of these^ in Lake Green thanks to @seki who got regular green and the more clear blue above. Probably the nicest cooling stem I've ever seen honestly, thanks again to @Vlad the Inhaler aka 508phineas on Instagram (hit him up over there to place orders!) Colored stems are 19/22 and the clear ones are 19/19 (Mi3)
Why are these better than the long xl8rs? Aside from being available, that is :)

jbm,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Why are these better than the long xl8rs? Aside from being available, that is :)

Hard to tell in the photos, but the cooling spike pattern, is an actual Vigreux design, tight 3 spike rings that point down toward the vapor source to absorb more heat. Mine is also flawless all around, a perfect Zion stem... The style is similar to those nomad cooling stems that mistvape sells too.

The long xl8r does not have that complex of a spike pattern, they are much larger, just two directions parallel to each other, so more air can go around them, and it's only five six spikes... Remember RBT had xl8rD briefly, that incorporated more flat fin style cooling spikes, like the drydrotube (and also rotated their direction full 360° instead of just parallel) which is also superior to the standard spike style, though more involved to produce... And Lamart's spiked cooling stems are yet another different design style.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Hard to tell in the photos, but the cooling spike pattern, is an actual Vigreux design, tight 3 spike rings that point down toward the vapor source to absorb more heat. Mine is also flawless all around, a perfect Zion stem... The style is similar to those nomad cooling stems that mistvape sells too.

The long xl8r does not have that complex of a spike pattern, they are much larger, just two directions parallel to each other, so more air can go around them, and it's only five six spikes... Remember RBT had xl8rD briefly, that incorporated more flat fin style cooling spikes, like the drydrotube (and also rotated their direction full 360° instead of just parallel) which is also superior to the standard spike style, though more involved to produce... And Lamart's spiked cooling stems are yet another different design style.
Super cool, so your green one is the vigreux or the xl8r pattern? How do they compare to your rbt and OGB stuff?

Shit Snacks

Super cool, so your green one is the vigreux or the xl8r pattern? How do they compare to your rbt and OGB stuff?

Yes mine is like the ones in the photo, vigreux pattern. I haven't tried it yet, but what I'm saying is just by looking at them I can tell they will be more effective! OGB's are simple like the RBT's so I think less effective design.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: seki

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yes mine is like the ones in the photo, vigreux pattern. I haven't tried it yet, but what I'm saying is just by looking at them I can tell they will be more effective! OGB's are simple like the RBT's so I think less effective design.
Aand what's the rule again about 19/19 vs 19/22? I mainly use Zs, ZV2s and Milaana but I do have several V2s as well

bossman,

Shit Snacks

Aand what's the rule again about 19/19 vs 19/22? I mainly use Zs, ZV2s and Milaana but I do have several V2s as well

it is just regular Splinter, V1 or V2 (or customs) that are 19/19 and Milaana3 as well (Mi3 seems to be more forgiving though, may be more like 19/20) All previous Milaana, Milaana2/II, Zion, and all Splinter Z, use standard 19/22 though remember all glass can vary of course!

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
am i the only one that picture doesn't load for? I can see a top black bar with the phone display but no photo is there

Ratatat,

Shit Snacks

am i the only one that picture doesn't load for? I can see a top black bar with the phone display but no photo is there

That's weird, internet connection? Browser? It is large size... Try following him on IG?

Shit Snacks,

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
That's weird, internet connection? Browser? It is large size... Try following him on IG?

thanks for that link i messaged him on IG already - its just weird in this forum it cuts off that photo for my display

does this stem work for anyone with a Mi2 or Mi3?

Shit Snacks

thanks for that link i messaged him on IG already - its just weird in this forum it cuts off that photo for my display

If I recall correctly that stem was not 19/22 but larger since stem pod has an o-ring to fit

arb

Semi shaved ape

The one I have is 19\26.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
it is just regular Splinter, V1 or V2 (or customs) that are 19/19 and Milaana3 as well (Mi3 seems to be more forgiving though, may be more like 19/20) All previous Milaana, Milaana2/II, Zion, and all Splinter Z, use standard 19/22 though remember all glass can vary of course!
So the ZV2 is 19/22? I'm still not sure I understand since I've always used the XL8R stems with all my Splinters, Zs, and Milaana.

bossman,

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
great that Instagram glass stem maker doesn’t ship to Canada - I did order a short and long Ed's Tnt Cocobolo stem yesterday should get next week

Last edited:

seki

Do they make rubber caps for the Milaana/xl8r stems so you can take a loaded stem on the go?

I thought @Delta3DStudios did at one point, but I couldn't find them on the site. I think these are a relatively recent addition, and while they're not caps, it looks like they'd be able to securely hold loaded screens. Not gonna do anything for you smell-wise though:

I think the Jr size stem will fit nicely into a 2 battery 18650 case if you're using the smaller sized stems.

For the larger stems, I found these to be really great for both travel and cleaning. The relatively small size helps save on iso too:

These have a slight flare at the top which helps to accommodate the joint. From what I understand. these are just 2L soda bottles that haven't been blown to the proper shape. I think if you have access to some sort of bottling facility, they can be had for pennies each.

arb

Semi shaved ape

Baby soda bottles here also.

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
I need to get a box made or something I can keep glass stems in while I sess. I’ve broken so many stems now just doing dumb stuff while I’m high af after vaping for a bit - enano and Milaana.

Ratatat,

seki

Baby soda bottles here also.

Will these work with an XL8R? They look as if they're straight, and with the ones I posted, the long XL8Rs will only fit joint side up.

I need to get a box made or something I can keep glass stems in while I sess. I’ve broken so many stems now just doing dumb stuff while I’m high af after vaping for a bit - enano and Milaana.

stemgarden.jpg

Not sure if this will help you, but I store some of my stems this way. They have a smaller model that's maybe 1/5th of the size as well. I've seen these as cheap as $5 used on craigslist and other local sellers markets.

Edit: I guess I should specify in case anyone doesn't recognize the tray, it is a Boon baby bottle drying rack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom