• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Last day to pick up a Mi3 at a discount. Remaining units will be listed at full price at kgwoodcrafts.com in a month or 2.

To all who relish seeing RBT parish I'm raising my glass with you... so glad That's over. What the fuck was I thinking? Hah ha ha... what where you expecting? #rbtsucks

But I just had my first few hits off my second Milaana 3 and have to say you designed one amazing fucking vape, this one is even faster than my first which has become my goto over the last few months. . . I hope to have one in rotation for years to come.

Fuck all the naysayers, they're clueless nobodies.

Gnark

But I just had my first few hits off my second Milaana 3 and have to say you designed one amazing fucking vape, this one is even faster than my first which has become my goto over the last few months. . . I hope to have one in rotation for years to come.

Fuck all the naysayers, they're clueless nobodies.

It really is a killer vape, and I'm sad to see these pieces of art no longer being made. I've had zero issues with my Mi3 since I got it. Being my first unregulated vape, it took quite a few sessions to really got comfortable with it. Once you're there though, it's a blast! I can see how people write these off easily, as it can be frustrating to use at first when you're getting nothing but wispy (but tasty AF) hits. If anyone is having trouble getting larger hits from their Mi3 just watch this video from RBT starting at 4:20 and notice Ryan's technique.

Anyway, I'll still be supporting the new RBT lineup when it lands. Fingers crossed the desktop model comes into production eventually.

funkyhomer

As the owner of multiple splinter z’s, a custom milaana ii, and a iii, I’m disappointed to be dealing with my first issue. At around the time of rbt’s update, I reached out to Ryan (I believe the other ryan), and was told he would send over a screw as my unit had failed. I followed up a few days later and he said it would be sent out. It’s been over a month and still no screw. I’ve ordered a new button to see if that’s the issue, but I am unable to find a screw.

Anyone know where we can get a replacement screw? Thank you

funkyhomer,
Reactions: arb

androponic

vaped.
As the owner of multiple splinter z’s, a custom milaana ii, and a iii, I’m disappointed to be dealing with my first issue. At around the time of rbt’s update, I reached out to Ryan (I believe the other ryan), and was told he would send over a screw as my unit had failed. I followed up a few days later and he said it would be sent out. It’s been over a month and still no screw. I’ve ordered a new button to see if that’s the issue, but I am unable to find a screw.

Anyone know where we can get a replacement screw? Thank you
I would try kgwoodcrafts she has been sent ryans parts for warranty work so maybe she has or will have the screw you need. she is @khelek41girl on here.

glenCOCO

Just a heads up for those who don't know. the RBT site is back up with both high and low Mi3s. RBT is up for sale, so i'm guessing Ryan's trying to sell as much stock as he can. Reincarnation discount still works, but if you're able to maybe help him out a bit and pay full.

glenCOCO

spoke to her a week ago and she said nothing has been sent to her yet and now people are saying that they’re getting responses from her saying she’s no longer doing repairs for RBT. Seems like she’s already out

glenCOCO,

funkyhomer

Hopefully KGW gets her parts soon. I had a package with parts ship from Ryan earlier this week so it looks like things are moving again.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not the first time he's posted that, I think it's been for sale for a while technically if any entrepreneur takes an interest... And yeah it's a shame KGW is not getting parts or servicing RBT products, but these vapes are still worth it even without warranty imo

funkyhomer

Not the first time he's posted that, I think it's been for sale for a while technically if any entrepreneur takes an interest... And yeah it's a shame KGW is not getting parts or servicing RBT products, but these vapes are still worth it even without warranty imo

yep, unfortunately this is not the first time he has posted this on IG. It’s been a few years. The good news is that you can order a mi3 off the site in the interim. These vapes rock!

Vibiojj83

yep, unfortunately this is not the first time he has posted this on IG. It’s been a few years. The good news is that you can order a mi3 off the site in the interim. These vapes rock!
Unless you're seeing something I'm not, the store is down. In getting nothing but the home page with Rip RBT and the blog posts.

Vibiojj83,

androponic

vaped.
it was up earlier and only thing available was high and low power Milaana 3’s and a couple of battery chargers. now its locked down again

androponic,

Jqcj5

In the back of my mind I remember someone saying, "I don't do Ryan." Ya'll know who I'm talking about.
All I have left from RBT are a few stems. Sold everything including the Zion.

Jqcj5,

Shit Snacks

In the back of my mind I remember someone saying, "I don't do Ryan." Ya'll know who I'm talking about.
All I have left from RBT are a few stems. Sold everything including the Zion.

I have an abundance of RBT products and I could never bring myself to part with any of them despite the value... Regardless of their collectible nature and any personal feelings, for me these products are just that good...

MikeRotchHertz

It's got to be hard to be an artisan vape maker AND a business man. A lot of times I wish they would learn to have partners to help with decision making and customer support (looking at you Tiny might).

Not everyone is going to have the infrastructure of S&B. I agree some of the things I've seen from RBT have been rough and huge no-nos in the business world, but if the guys making you vapes out of their garage or whatever can't be a little eccentric, then who can? :shrug:

Shit Snacks

It's got to be hard to be an artisan vape maker AND a business man. A lot of times I wish they would learn to have partners to help with decision making and customer support (looking at you Tiny might).

Not everyone is going to have the infrastructure of S&B. I agree some of the things I've seen from RBT have been rough and huge no-nos in the business world, but if the guys making you vapes out of their garage or whatever can't be a little eccentric, then who can? :shrug:

Yeah and unfortunately good partners are not easy to come by, I know RBT had many almosts that fell through for various reasons (sure plenty of people will blame him, but personally I don't think it is that simple!)

It's funny because I have almost no interest in any of the major companies' mass-produced products (I did have a Mighty briefly) so this is the trade-off I suppose!

Bandoo

RastaBuddhaTao will be shutting down in 8 days so get your Mi3s now. Might even find a discount code or two hidden in the crazy LubeTube videos? Kgwoodcraft will be stocked in 5-9 weeks (sorry for the delay) with replacement parts and consumables like cooling mouthpieces screens and adapters to ensure years of product support. Thanks to all for a rippin' good time!
Hey bro Ryan, you still made the best vape I have ever used. I have a few Milaana 1's. Will have them forever. Thanks for making them. Hope you find somebody cool to sell to. Lots of love to you bro! M.

Top Bottom