Random thoughts

florduh

It would be the longest distance relationship ever. Several billion miles apart. At least.

florduh,

Trajectory.

I asked Bing AI if they were romantically involved, and he said no, they're incapable of feeling love or emotion. That shows AI programs know nothing about love.

I have another theory. It's possible they were together back when they were in the solar system, but split up and now are separated and growing apart in interstellar space.

BTW Voyager 1 is male and Voyager 2 is female. So all the ingredients are there. Whether they split up due to infertility caused by the intense radiation of space is another issue.

Last edited:
Trajectory.,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
6975f996b127f72372b9769d3780bceb9cd8772206cc8b83dd1d1c27884df21b.jpg

Trajectory.

The words ant holder came to mind. First I wondered what an ant holder would look like. Then, where would I get one?

Then I realized that I wouldn't want an ant holder. I actually hate ants, so why would I want to hold them?

Radwin Bodnic

Imagine that you are a billionaire. You know that your "paradise" only exists because you hold a lot of people into poverty.
Your power and comfort is due to your domination over other people.
Being selfish, competitive and careless about others are the guaranties of your social position.

Now imagine for an instant that you are a billionaire trapped in a small closed space with a few other people but with limited air supply. You definitely know people are looking to get you out of this situation but you don't know how much time it will took them to find you.

No need to be super smart to know that the less people breathing in this small closed space the longer you'll survive and the higher are your chances to get rescued.

So what do you think they're all doing in this submarine ?

My guess is that they're not trying to optimize their heart rate and oxygen consumption by meditating all together...

PhilosoStoner

Imagine that you are a billionaire. You know that your "paradise" only exists because you hold a lot of people into poverty.
Your power and comfort is due to your domination over other people.
Being selfish, competitive and careless about others are the guaranties of your social position.

Now imagine for an instant that you are a billionaire trapped in a small closed space with a few other people but with limited air supply. You definitely know people are looking to get you out of this situation but you don't know how much time it will took them to find you.

No need to be super smart to know that the less people breathing in this small closed space the longer you'll survive and the higher are your chances to get rescued.

So what do you think they're all doing in this submarine ?

My guess is that they're not trying to optimize their heart rate and oxygen consumption by meditating all together...
Rich people are always rushing to hold a Darwin Award...

Ents are some of the nicest, most generous people. Love this community

PhilosoStoner,
Reactions: vapviking
Top Bottom