Random thoughts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Excuse my ignorance.
What is an Ent?

An Ent is an internet slang term for someone who partakes/uses cannabis.
(think Ent = "stoner" in common language)
It's based on the tree people from Lord of the Rings. They were called Ents. And we love "trees", ya know?

It's what those damn kids are sayin' these days, anyways :rockon:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It's based on the tree people from Lord of the Rings. They were called Ents. And we love "trees", ya know?

It's what those damn kids are sayin' these days :rockon:
I love trees!
Some of my 'career' involved being in the forest, and much more of it was spent in a wood shop.
Smoking/vaping cannabis all along!
Ent, I am!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Cannabis is universal healthcare

2552_IIB_Drugs-World.png

Drug_Chart_Color.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
In case anyone was interested, Thermoworks is having a 4th of July sale on their Thermapens. If you are ever in need of an instant read thermometer, you may know that these devices are one of the best available and are 30% off right now. I just picked up a blue one. :)

Trajectory.

It's what those damn kids are sayin' these days, anyways :rockon:

I refuse to be an Ent. Sounds like Ant, and I'm not fond of ants.

Speaking of ants, before humans arrived about a thousand years ago, Hawaii had no ants. No mosquitoes either. No snakes, rats, pigs, or other destructive creatures .

Then humans arrived, and it soon was Paradise Lost.

Last edited:
Trajectory.,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I became acquainted with hurricanes and tornados when I moved to Florida a couple decades ago. One of the things that the weather folks like to point out is that hurricanes gather strength from the warmth of the ocean's water. More warmth means the possibility of more hurricane strength.

I'm not in a flood plain but my soil is mostly sand and much of my state is considered a swamp. I don't worry about the ocean other than how warm/hot the water gets and expect that some day I'll own ocean front property without having to move.

My pool temp normally hovers around 85 - 88 in the summer with the use of a solar cover. This is the first year I had to take the solar cover off because the temp was over 93 and that's just not refreshing.

Every year I update what I call the "Hurricane Box". Its supposed to include 7 days worth of things like food, water, batteries, etc. Up till this year I've only included 3 days of essentials in that box. When I took the solar cover off the pool I went out and topped off the box with another 4 days of essentials.

I'm not happy about insurers leaving Florida like its the last flight out of hell but I do understand why they might be concerned. Anyone need a solar cover?

florduh

I'm jealous of people who say shit like "it's summer! it's supposed to be this hot!" in response to news stories about it being hotter than any time in human history. Empty, untroubled minds.

F1h3UPEWYAAKa7b

Top Bottom