Random thoughts

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
I'm jealous of people who say shit like "it's summer! it's supposed to be this hot!" in response to news stories about it being hotter than any time in human history.

.... we've seen cooler than normal temperatures in my area this season.. mind you were talking a couple °C so i guess its all relevant...

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Vitolo

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
What it's Like to be Old
a76b2a64304fc484b6cb15859cb73ef8ddab68f3bfb042724dda0694c79f6b8e.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
I'm 72 years old and I have just realized I still have so many unanswered questions!
I never found out who let the dogs out... the way to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps... why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"... why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed... why "abbreviated" is such a long word... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts... why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret?

ChooChooCharlie

Did you know that alcohol helps calm down Essential Tremors? Neurologist and patient confirmed. I'm a recreational weed user, but a medical alcoholic

This is your brain:

Active-Mind-by-Jeremy-Sinkus.jpg

This is your brain on drugs:

(too early to drink before taking the video)

ChooChooCharlie

My random defiance/denial of earthquakes continued today
another Alfredo Barbini vase
this one is "acid-etched" -- like me

50s-Alfredo-Barbino-acid-etched-sasso-vase.jpg

Got two Murano glass books and found these pics, yay:

Barbini-and-Bianconi-in-Murano-books.jpg

(no wonder I thought shell had many tiny fingers, duh, part of a series on hands and gloves)

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I made the mistake of trying to participate in humanity today.

Worked up the courage to leave the house to go shopping at the supermarket 2 miles from my house.

Left turn out of the subdivision, Pulled into the left turn lane, next to a car on my right, who was sitting in the lane to go straight or turn right.

Guy immediately rolls down his window and I figure he’s gonna ask directions….but instead..

He says gruffly, and confidently, “Hey I’m trying to turn left here!”

cc: you’re trying to turn left from THERE, do you need me to back up?
moron: Im in the lane to turn what are you doing?
cc: um no, this is the turn lane.
moron: no it’s not this is I’m directly lined up with the light across the street
cc: sir there are two lights. A red solid in your lane and a left turn signal in my lane.
(as I’m saying this the solid light turns green and the left turn is flashing yellow)
cc: see that‘s the turn signal!

moron: Yes. For me!

Proceeds to accelerate and make a left turn in front of my car from the right lane, as I look up and see the light turn red again.

I turned right, from the middle lane, went around the block and went home and ordered delivery and vaped some indica.

sigh.

Trajectory.

I made the mistake of trying to participate in humanity today.

Worked up the courage to leave the house to go shopping at the supermarket 2 miles from my house.

Left turn out of the subdivision, Pulled into the left turn lane, next to a car on my right, who was sitting in the lane to go straight or turn right.

Guy immediately rolls down his window and I figure he’s gonna ask directions….but instead..

He says gruffly, and confidently, “Hey I’m trying to turn left here!”

cc: you’re trying to turn left from THERE, do you need me to back up?
moron: Im in the lane to turn what are you doing?
cc: um no, this is the turn lane.
moron: no it’s not this is I’m directly lined up with the light across the street
cc: sir there are two lights. A red solid in your lane and a left turn signal in my lane.
(as I’m saying this the solid light turns green and the left turn is flashing yellow)
cc: see that‘s the turn signal!

moron: Yes. For me!

Proceeds to accelerate and make a left turn in front of my car from the right lane, as I look up and see the light turn red again.

I turned right, from the middle lane, went around the block and went home and ordered delivery and vaped some indica.

sigh.

Was Bubba driving a noisy gas-chugging pickup truck?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
:tup:Because readers here enjoy the glass, I made a shaky video of my little place this evening

Random task -- spot the Terp Hammer

Very nice my friend. I could only dream of having a place like that, much less the art.
You are incredibly an incredibly lucky person with very good taste! :tup:

------------------------------------------

In other random thoughts...
109513472-1179076979139986-7370893853384813229-n.jpg

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Last edited:
Top Bottom