• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
8d959fc06a53c9bd13db6b252ec9cd72e8b08d2df388214aa5b8f0420c8ef6b5.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How cool would it be if a really powerful windstorm came along and blew all the dust off of the solar panels and revived this baby.

Not impossible but probably not very likely. It has occurred with other rovers...

I can not express adequately enough how disturbing it is to me that people like this are able to hold Federal office. The party is not the point, it is the stupidity.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The written word is so inadequate, it requires thought and care to come close to communicating what is actually meant.

Dictation software is less accurate than a Tesla in auto-drive.
So many now use it for texting and for posting here - leaving it to the reader to guess and 'fix' their mistakes. Pain in the ass, imho.
:myday:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Woke Wishes
Please accept
with no obligation, expressed or implied, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions (at their sole discretion).

Furthermore, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2023 is conveyed by the wisher, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America necessarily is greater than any other country), and without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, sexual persuasion, religious faith of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him/herself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected by the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting (whichever comes first), and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish to the wishee by the wisher, at the sole discretion of the wisher.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Woke Wishes
Please accept
with no obligation, expressed or implied, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions (at their sole discretion).

Furthermore, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2023 is conveyed by the wisher, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America necessarily is greater than any other country), and without regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, sexual persuasion, religious faith of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is not subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him/herself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected by the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting (whichever comes first), and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish to the wishee by the wisher, at the sole discretion of the wisher.
And I wish to All, unconditionally,

Merry Everything and Happy Always!

Last edited:

davidtb

I recently placed a purchase order on a vape accessory. (I had forgotten that some companies do this)
They have the item listed in stock, and when I order, and get a acknowledgement of order, that's the last I heard of it.
Oh, I get daily (annoying) love from these people, but no mention of my order status. It seems they're Waiting for enough orders to place a discountable wholesale order, this would happen with computer stuff, but they usually tell you up front. I placed this order on 12/1. and I won't mention their name, but their initials are CCV. Very disappointing.

davidtb,
Reactions: Shrike

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
@davidtb

They are the worst! :bang:

I ordered an item back in September. Same in stock bullshit as you were told. Never delivered and finally got them to put in a refund for my CC in December.
Still waiting for the money back on my card. That can also take up to a month as CC companies like to hold on to your money as long as the law allows them. Sweet deal all around.

Avoid them like the plague!

Last edited:
Shrike,
Reactions: davidtb

davidtb

You can tell it's almost New Years by all the diet ads and fitness center ads on TV.

get
With all the news services doing their "Best Of's" cut if you really wanna get depressed here's a site for movies for 2023

davidtb,
Reactions: macbill

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Ah... I see we have a fan of Mac and Cheese Gummies... :)

Last edited:

florduh

I'm still hoping we're on some version of the Star Trek timeline. If that's true, we're less than two years from "The Bell Riots".

Fla7b4JWAAIYty7

The American government created internment camps for homeless people. Based on the bitching I hear about the homeless from people across the political spectrum, I could absolutely see things heading that way.

The good news is, after a major, bloody uprising in the homeless internment camps, popularly known as The Bell Riots, humanity began to change course eventually leading to the idyllic existence Federation citizens enjoy in Star Trek

Top Bottom