Random thoughts

florduh

lol

GT7YbCGWMAELbhH

florduh

I gave up on watching the Olympics. I got tired of watching commercials 80% of the time.

Oh that's not why they're mad at the Olympics lol.

But I agree. It's not just the Olympics either. I watched the Stanley Cup finals games for the first time in years. There were so many fucking commercials. Hockey has several built in commercial breaks between periods. Wasn't enough.

Probably a reason why soccer will never take off in the US. Not enough time to sell ads.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I never watch sports live any more. I record it and watch it when I'm ready to and without the commercials. Actually that's pretty much all the TV I watch. I started using a TIVO years ago and I just never readjusted to being forced to watch ads again. I stream everything and I pay extra for ad free movies and shows. That doesn't always work as deals are made that force some ads but I often find if the only place I can see something requires me to watch ads I end up skipping it or look for it somewhere that doesn't do that.

I bought Peacock TV for a month, so I could manage the Olympics without being forced to watch ads.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I bought Peacock TV for a month, so I could manage the Olympics without being forced to watch ads.
I did the same thing. Paid extra for less commercials. Their idea of "commercial-light" is quite different from reality. Hate to see what the cheaper plan gets you. Rip off artists.

florduh

I'm not even kidding. We need to bring this shit back outside of restaurants and concerts but this time for schizophrenia:

00VIRUS-TEMPERATURE-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Dummies said legal weed would lead to an outbreak of schizophrenia. Turns out...let me think of a nice way to put this...a certain strain of media, both online and on a certain cable network, has driven tens of millions of people completely insane.

Rodney

I'm not even kidding. We need to bring this shit back outside of restaurants and concerts but this time for schizophrenia:

00VIRUS-TEMPERATURE-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Dummies said legal weed would lead to an outbreak of schizophrenia. Turns out...let me think of a nice way to put this...a certain strain of media, both online and on a certain cable network, has driven tens of millions of people completely insane.

Weed can make certain people go temporary psychotic and I personally experienced this but if it was not for weed I would go worse than psychotic and with much worse problems than schizophrenia.

Also I have a friend with schizophrenia and he smokes weed as it helps more than the medication he is prescribed.

I mean there probably are some people who ended up with schizophrenia that was brought about partly due to heavy weed use from a very young age but I doubt that the weed played as much a part as other factors.

I would say alcohol and a lot of the prescription pain killers and sleeping are a lot more likely to trigger schizophrenia than weed.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Also I have a friend with schizophrenia and he smokes weed as it helps more than the medication he is prescribed.
Same, I had a friend with schizophrenia who self medicated with weed which seemed to help him out. His fiancé who I believe had some similar condition had a full on breakdown after a single hit from my MFLB, though she was able to handle a single bong rip every now and then. Thankfully she recovered after a few minutes of consoling, but was definitely startling. Glad we stuck with the “take 1 hit and wait 10 minutes to make sure you’re ok before having more” rule, could’ve been a lot more traumatic otherwise.

Octavia,
Reactions: Vitolo

mephisto

Lately I have wondered about my mental state with regard to schizophrenia. At this point, I will continue to chart my course based on my original manic depressive diagnosis. I love the highs and lows, fuck the meds. When it's my time to leave this shitty world, I think a nice bottle of Nitrous and some Smashing Pumpkins on perpetual loop will serve me quite well. I can tolerate Billy Corgan at normal levels. Something tells me that whiny mosquito voice would settle in quite nicely with a head full of whippies!
Maybe some Silversun Pickups to temper the pumpkins......

mephisto,
Reactions: Vitolo

florduh

Ok I should probably clarify. I wasn't talking about the vast majority of people dealing with mental health issues. I'm talking about a very specific subset. Most people with a mental health condition don't go around transvestigating Kyle Rittenhouse, for example.

I just learned there are entire Facebook groups for people transvestigating their parents....:hmm:

florduh

The star of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys has made a major breakthrough in Posting Science.

bafkreidb3o5qdhskzj2bie4mch2p7xjothbgqdaokcmqd46uw6zjgo2why@jpeg

F5LVargWoAA9tMt.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: budski

florduh

Besides Hercules is a cartoon character.

Well yeah, now. Because Kevin Sorbo has been blacklisted from Hollywood by the WOKE MOB. Look at this scene from his hit film, God is NOT Dead:

This man is a once in a century acting talent. The only possible explanation for him not being cast in every film: he's Blacklisted. You wokesters should be ashamed of yourselves:disgust:

florduh

More like JD Trans, amirite?

GUtx3jHXEAACbIe

I was wondering why JD likes wearing eyeliner as a 40-year-old man. This is why I support trans affirming care for trans teenagers. A little HRT might've saved him (them? her?) :shrug:

florduh,
Top Bottom