Random thoughts

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What's the fuck has happened to my country? Peter Navarro was released from prison this morning after serving his sentence for obstruction of justice and will appear on the RNC stage tonight as a hero for the cause. Because, after all, the Republican Party is the party of law and order.

florduh

John Hinkley Jr has weighed in on political violence:

GSuj5b4WkAA_SWH

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The first time in my entire life there won't be a Bush, Biden, or Clinton on the Presidential ballot:shrug:
Came close with a Kennedy for ya...

And watch what you say, Kamala could still pick Hunter for her VP.
Or an Obama?
Just sayin', could happen.

My thought last night? Let's see, a white guy, midwesterner, well recognized for work in TV and politics?
Al Franken.

florduh

My thought last night? Let's see, a white guy, midwesterner, well recognized for work in TV and politics?
Al Franken.

Kamala picking her VP:

GTCGYeQbUAAleH0

I almost feel bad for Republicans. Thinking they rolled a Natural 7 after their candidate survived an assassination attempt. Running against a corpse. Now they're gonna have to do politics.

This is a problem because doing politics requires understanding normal people. And over the past 8 years Conservatives have become increasingly less normal.

They won on a technicality against a historically unpopular candidate in 2016. Lost in 2018, 2020, and 2022.

8xu2eu.jpg

florduh,

florduh

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think those pictures tell quite a story. A Democratic governor encouraging love and well being for children and getting it back. A Republican governor generating fear from the children around her. Compare the happiness on her face to those kids around her and how they must feel.

I certainly know how it makes me feel. Disgusted.

florduh

I think those pictures tell quite a story.

Kids haven't had their brains fully barbequed by political media yet. They don't want their classmates to go hungry so their parents can learn some kind of lesson about "personal responsibility". They'd think that sort of thing is sick.

They also don't want to work in coal mines :shrug:

A Democratic governor encouraging love and well being for children and getting it back. A Republican governor generating fear from the children around her. Compare the happiness on her face to those kids around her and how they must feel.

All Democratic Governors aren't created equal though.

GMRvIiZ1TZnA.png

minnesota-rule-v0-t7qxd7o3cw1b1.jpg

minnesota-rule-v0-kk0cust3cw1b1.jpg

Top Bottom