Random thoughts

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
118 right now at the airport, maybe more in a couple hours :evil:. It is absolutely dead outside, very minimal traffic. Nobody goes outside if they dont have to. It is deadly.
Six hundred and forty-five people
Here's what is changing this year. Six hundred and forty-five people died from heat in metro Phoenix in 2023, breaking the record set the previous year. Not only did 2023's extreme summer heat break the previous record, it saw a 52% increase.Mar 15, 2024

florduh

Reminder 👇

IMG-1625.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Here is a nice summary for those who can't or won't read about the 2025 project. No matter how much Donald Trump may claim that this is not his plan, it is the plan that the people supporting him intend to put into effect.

bafkreifgeiw5lyf35y3ytlp4whxxi4yshqvgp35am5rwboqboi3ek7xzdi@jpeg

The most important thing missing in this summary document, and one of the scariest (to me) of the plans of the 2025 project, is to virtually eliminate the civil service. The Trump Administration wants to end career civil service jobs filled by people who have expertise in fields that the government needs to operate effectively and replace them with Trump loyalists independent of their knowledge (or lack) of the areas to which they are assigned.

Because "What do we need experts for?"

florduh

I'm a dummy and I could win this election with my eyes closed.

Put in Kamala.

Run ads to the olds saying Trump's allies will cut Social Security and Medicare.

Run ads to the suburbs with women dying due to abortion restrictions.

Have dark money PACs run ads to independents saying how funny it will be watching Hillary have to deal with the first woman President not being her.

And it's Joever.

But, you know. The Democrats. Democrats when it comes to losing layup elections:

6o4hfu.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The complete corruption of the current Supreme Court is obvious to anyone who is willing to look. And in truth, there's very little that can be done to fix it. Especially considering how shameless they are about it.

cybrguy,
Reactions: budski

florduh

"Project Liberal" lol.

GR_a66hbQAACXyp

Everything in human civilization is made up and arbitrary. Capitalism isn't a law of physics. It's totally imaginary.

So... I dunno. The workers, who not only clean the restaurant but make all the food, owning the Mcdonalds makes at least as much sense as the guy who has a piece of paper saying he owns it because his parents wrote him a $300,000 check for being Daddy's Special Boy :shrug:

florduh

This is one of the best "movies" I've seen recently.

This young British lad:

Finds out Amazon policy is incentivizing drivers to fill up piss bottles AND toss them out of the window on the side of the road (there's a point system where they're disciplined per piss bottle). Causing a piss bottle explosion on roadsides.

So...he collects a bunch of the piss bottles and uses them to fill cans of an "energy drink". He games to Amazon system to make them the #1 selling product in their search engine. Amazon allows dangerous products to be sold.

He also points out that Amazon registers in a tax haven. While trillion dollar companies dodging taxes, the UK has a huge pothole problem. No one uses the roads more than Amazon. They should help pay for them.

So... he buys a bunch of cement on Amazon. Uses it to fill potholes. Then returns all of the boxes, filled with sand instead of cement. Amazon finds it cheaper to have robots handling returns. They just weight the return boxes.

To avoid being charged with fraud, he registered a shell company to make the purchases in a tax shelter company with no extradition to the UK. Company's registered name: HMRC (the British IRS).

He pulls a bunch of other pranks on Amazon as well.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I can't see that video in the UK lol... Is that the oobah butler one called the great Amazon heist? I'm assuming it is because it sounds identical. It's a really great documentary, he's pretty funny too. Disgusting way to treat your employees though.

Cheebsy,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

If I was the least popular President since they invented polling and looking to turn things around, I'd probably not get into a public feud with the world's most handsome movie star :shrug:

florduh,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom