Random thoughts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
249385452-10160025953821018-5736248588022700941-n.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

Some random thoughts of other people......

"There are three mysteries in the world — air to the birds, water to the fish, and humanity to itself"
~ Rabbi Hillel

"Those who climb soap boxes to preach 'tolerance' are typically the most intolerant of all. It is easy enough to prove: simply tell such preachers of intolerance that you have an opposite opinion."
- Anonymous

“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.”

"And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"
- Homer Simpson

"The argument for collectivism is simple if false; it is an immediate emotional argument. The argument for individualism is subtle and sophisticated; it is an indirect rational argument. And the emotional faculties are more highly developed in most men than the rational, paradoxically or especially even in those who regard themselves as intellectuals."
- Milton Friedman, introduction to F.A. Hayek's The Road to Serfdom

"I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way."
- Robert Frost

"What is racism, rhetorically? It's a reflexive, irrational, all-encompassing alibi for black failure derived from a hyper-sensitivity to racially disparate outcomes; it is also, more familiarly - with few exceptions - whatever a black person says it is. What is racism in reality? It's the false belief that the intellectual, moral, or spiritual potentials of individual human beings are limited by the geographic origins of their distant ancestors; it is also any action predicated on that belief. Only when the rhetoric of racism ceases to be confused with the reality of racism, and only when the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and the NAACP are met with ridicule, contempt, and deep heartfelt yawns, can an honest, rather than Clintonian , dialogue on race begin."
- Mark Goldblatt

"I want to be different. Everyone does. Everyone is. But there are two kinds of different: There are those people who love attention. They need it. And they are noticed because they try to be. But there are those that do things differently, quietly, and are noticed not because they try to be, but because they are special. It is this kind of person that I can tolerate; this kind of person that I admire; this kind of person that I aim to be."
- Gregoire

"One thing I've learned this past year is that it's essential to take responsibility for your actions and your choices or you'll never be able to move forward in life. Keep blaming other people for things, feeling as if you're a constant victim and you'll just dig yourself into a hole."
- Amanda Grosvenor

"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers."
- Sherlock Holmes, "The Greek Interpreter"

"I don't play well with others" - Dade Murphy, Hackers

"You weren't born into this life to be popular"
- Anonymous (contributed by Jimmy Newquist )

“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”
~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

"If 50 million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France
"Here’s my theory about meetings and life; the three things you can’t fake are erections, competence and creativity. That’s why meetings become toxic; they put uncreative people in a situation in which they have to be something they can never be. And the more effort they put into concealing their inabilities, the more toxic the meeting becomes. One of the most common creativity-faking tactics is when someone puts their hands in prayer position and conceals their mouth while they nod at you and say, “Mmmmmm Interesting.” If pressed, they’ll add, “I’ll have to get back to you on that.” Then they don’t say anything else."
- Douglas Copeland

"Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them."
- Aristotle

"If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem."
~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Most people are like troops of baboons; social animals that need to band together for some sense of security because they're too insecure by themselves to deal with anything. "
- BatJew

“Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.“
~ (Homer Simpson)
"Some part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place."
- Jack Bauer, 24
"I bet Einstein turned himself all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb."
~ Homer Simpson
"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
- President Harry S Truman
"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Elizabeth Foley

"Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!"
- Troy McClure (The Simpsons )

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice." - Einstein

"Build a fire for a man, he's warm for one night. Light a man on fire, he's warm the rest of his life."
- Donkster, Farkcom comments

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."
~ Homer Simpson

"A goal is a dream with a deadline."
Napoleon Hill

"Action is the real measure of intelligence."
- Napoleon Hill

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson."
~ Bart Simpson

"Kids, kids. As far as Daddy's concerned, you're both potential murderers."
~ Homer Simpson

"All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."
~ Napoleon Hill

"Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos"
~ Homer Simpson

"All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination, Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth."
~ Napoleon Hill

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
~ Mark Twain

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that."
~ Homer Simpson

"Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought."
Napoleon Hill

"Homer, lighten up! You're making happy hour bitterly ironic."
- Moe Syzlak (The Simpsons)

"A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar."
~ Mark Twain

"When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun."
- Homer Simpson

"Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do."
~ Napoleon Hill

"All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure."
~ Mark Twain

"The Buddha taught that to wake from the dream of bewilderment and suffering, we first need to sit still and take a deep breath."
~ Sakyon
Miphan

gaseous_clay

Just thought about the best I ever scared someone.

I was around 15. My sister was brushing teeth in the bathroom. I went in her room & laid on the floor on the other side of the bed from the door. I waited until she laid down and then another couple minutes so she would be good and comfortable.

Then i reached up and grabbed her arm.

She screamed so loud mom flew in the room & sister was just standing on the bed screaming, not able to even speak.

I told mom what I did. She tried to hold in the laughter as she just said "don't... don't do that again."

I think my sister's first words after that was a screaming sob of "I HATE HIM!"

(with good reason. i admit that was fucked up.)

ChooChooCharlie

ChooChooCharlie

nerd humor:
Joan-Mir-or-No.jpg

somethin' wrong, can we really get buzzed from an inhaler?
How about the placebo positive visuals of exhaling vapor?
How about the non-placebo apoxia results from long 15 sec draws?

You mean I can get just as stoned by inhaling short huffs?
NFuzed-inhaler.jpg

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
nerd humor:
Joan-Mir-or-No.jpg

somethin' wrong, can we really get buzzed from an inhaler?
How about the placebo positive visuals of exhaling vapor?
How about the non-placebo apoxia results from long 15 sec draws?

You mean I can get just as stoned by inhaling short huffs?
NFuzed-inhaler.jpg

These cannabis nebulizers have been around for a few years. Main drawback is you need chemically pure cannabinoids to use it so it’s not much of a “full spectrum.”

Some of their claims are dated though as there’s metered dose live resin cartridges available now, such as those from Dosist.

Top Bottom