Random thoughts

florduh

On the InterWebs: John McAfee died as he would have wanted, in a manner that would spawn endless conspiracy theories forever.
m14uq3s2m2771.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: BrianTL

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
First time in a few months I've been able to vape on a Thursday, my day to watch my dad who has dementia while my mom is at work. I had to stop vaping on Thursdays because of his mood and lack of sleep leading to very erratic and sometimes violent behavior while he was on steroids for mussel arthritis. He's been better for a while but I was apprehensive to vape so I just kept Thursday as a t break. I can't stand to get into fistfights or shoving matches while I'm baked and it's difficult to to gauge how much force to use to to not seriously hurt anyone and my nerves are f'ed for hours after, it's one of the most unpleasant things I've experienced and I'm no stranger to pain or suffering but violence doesn't jive with me especially if I'm baked. Seemed like a good day to vape and I had a headache aspirin wasn't helping with so why not?!? Helped make rewatching the few documentary's my dad actually enjoys better :lol: except for Hitsville the making of Motown that doc is always good! If you enjoyed any 70's Motown music you owe it to yourself to see that documentary and standing in the shadows of Motown!

Not random enough for you? I like aloo tiki! So there's that?!?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Music from a dementia or Alzheimer patient's past sometimes connects them to the present. My heart goes out to you. A recent movie, The Father, tries to portray the confusion from the aspect of the patient. Anthony Hopkins won an Oscar for his portrayal of the patient. Was up for Best Picture this year, too, but lost to Nomadland.

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I enjoyed a brief second of delight at the news that Twat Wancock - The Death Secretary, has 'resigned'

-- but then realised that this changes nothing.

We should be grateful for small mercies, at least we should see a lot less of the creep fumbling and mumbling!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Is it me? Or is vaping in the summer better than smoking in the summer? And I'm not taking flavor, efficiency, effects or strength but the act of vaping, allow me to elaborate. It's summer, it's hot, sticky and unpleasant, if any of you guys are like me you have a fan running a lot and AC as needed. This is where vaping........ Sublimating........ Thermally extracting? Whatever! Has a distinct advantage vs smoking, I can have my fan blowing on me and vape all I want and the fan has no effect on how my vape works. If I wanted to smoke a bong I'd have to turn off or redirect the fan to do so, even a lit j will burn faster and/or lot of canoeing with the fan blowing but not vaping! I can camp out in front of the AC blowing full blast and maybe my herb will vape a little less intaking cold air but I'd guess it's a really minute change. Am I crazy? Yes but not about this I think LoL

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Is it me? Or is vaping in the summer better than smoking in the summer?
Oh, I most def agree...! Absolutely better in the summer... it's always superior in the fall, too... and I have to say, I much prefer in the winter, as well.... and the spring....! REBIRTH! What better way to celebrate than to VAPE?! :razz: ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_(bee)

"The life expectancy of a drone is about 90 days.

Although the drone is highly specialized to perform one function, mating and continuing the propagation of the hive, they may have other purposes. All bees, when they sense the hive's temperature deviating from proper limits, either generate heat by shivering, or exhaust heat by moving air with their wings—behaviours which drones share with worker bees."

1624817635360.png

1624817811655.png

1624817683387.png

1624817710457.png

1624817740901.png

1624817943279.png

1624818060795.png

1624818131618.png

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
It's kind of a semi-automatic. You do have a clutch, but the shifter selects between a low and high range.

With your foot on the brake (and hand brake released) you push the clutch in, then for "around town" driving you would shift out and down for your high drive :razz:. You can then release the clutch. This puts you in third gear. With your foot off the brake, you press the gas and off you go. At around 25mph when the rpm's are running high, all you need to do is momentarily take your foot off the gas and she'll automatically shift into fourth gear. If you need passing speed, floor the gas pedal and she'll downshift back to third. When you drop below 15mph or come to a stop it'll downshift back to third gear on its own.

Last edited:

shredder

It's kind of a semi-automatic. You do have a clutch, but the shifter selects between a low and high range.

With your foot on the brake (and hand brake released) you push the clutch in, then for "around town" driving you would shift out and down for your high drive :razz:. You can then release the clutch. This puts you in third gear. With your foot off the brake, you press the gas and off you go. At around 25mph when the rpm's are running high, all you need to do is momentarily take your foot off the gas and she'll automatically shift into fourth gear. If you need passing speed, floor the gas pedal and she'll downshift back to third. When you drop below 15mph or come to a stop it'll downshift back to third gear on its own.

What's a clutch?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Random thought of the day...."Are you smarter than a 5th grader"?

Floridumb: Summer camp for 11 year olds (too young to be vaxed) cancelled on a moments notice because a unvaccinated public school teacher contracted covid. The teacher was experiencing symptoms several days before while mask-less at the camp, got tested and wore a mask for one camp day while waiting for her results. The teacher admitted that many in her family were showing symptoms for several days prior as well but had not been tested.

The parents of those unvaccinated kids, who are dependent on that camp so they can work, must be livid.

ChooChooCharlie

Asked around for a diety to represent our cause in a photo shoot, and Shiva's agent hooked me up. He's down with dry herb vaping -- a nice diversion from that destruction through fire thing

Shiva-and-Bowle.jpg

Muhammad was camera shy, and Jesus went all Sean Penn on me when I took a picture of him getting his money changed. Buddha does edibles, lots of 'em

Top Bottom