Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I wish bubbler upkeep was more like making your bed in the morning.... you know, "optional"? One of those things that's only nice when it's found already done, but also really doesn't need to be done... like ever... I mean, it's pretty easy with bubblers that have removable downstems/mouthpieces, big orifices, hot soapy water and bottle brushes... it takes merely a few minutes... or they can simply be chucked in the dishwasher... but you still have to handle it, and that's usually how shit breaks... when being cleaned. So, I've decided what "we" need is a one-button activated totally self-cleaning bong (there prolly already is one)

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I wish bubbler upkeep was more making your bed in the morning.... you know, "optional", one of those things that's only nice when it's found already done, but also really doesn't need to be done... like ever...? I mean, it's pretty easy with bubblers that have removable downstems, big orifices etc, hot soapy water and bottle brushes... takes merely minutes... or they can simply be chucked in the dishwasher... but you still have to handle it, and that's usually how shit breaks... when being cleaned. So, I've decided what "we" need is a one-buttton activated totally self-cleaning bong (there prolly already is one)

Even as a “glass purist” - I have tiresome days where I wish I could just go back to a whip lol.

Probably the main reason I could never be a vape collector. I get bored just trying to keep two vapes and three pipes cleaned lol.

ChooChooCharlie

Random San Diego luv

WPA architects and builders did great works, like this SD County Admin melding of colonial Spanish with 1930s art deco. Think I see Xena on the lawn doing his biz
SD-County-Admin-Building.jpg

It sits on the bay, surrounded by the Little Italy neighborhood. All height restricted because of the airport in background, which only has one runway
SD-Little-Italy-view.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

Random history thoughts:

Popular US history often overlooks remarkable people
(those with "other" sounding names)

Giannini-banner.jpg

American economic strength is "indebted" to him, pardon the pun. He loaned to working class folk, founded Bank of Italy for Italian immigrants, then the Bank of America

(choo's soviet style concrete apt building in background under flag ... more randomness)

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
not at all "random", but for lack of a better place:
View attachment 9372

looks like the AM showers missed us and a short summery stretch ahead.. may have to zip the 911 down to Horseneck tomorrow... w00t!:
View attachment 9374

Enjoy Your Weekends!
Grew up outside Boston. When I got my driver's license Horseneck Beach was my girlfriend and my favorite place. Water not too cold, like our other favorite sand-barred but icy cold Wingasheek in Glouchester, and always good waves for bodysurfing. Had the good fortune to live 8 years out in Ptown in the 1970s with beaches in every direction and 15 years in Duxbury, with the 11 mile long Duxbury beach. Now live in the White Mtns. and never go swimming or to the beach. Instead I drive up Mt. Washington on the AutoRoad, where there's still some snow in spite of too many 80+/90 degree days here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom