Random thoughts

DogBoy

know fear
Yeah. If they weren't white they would have probably been shot on their way in the door.
It's often the difference between "protesters" and "rioters", unfortunately.

...you don't remember the Black Panther rally do you...

DogBoy,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
There are very few people I know that are or have been quarantining themselves ALONE. The overwhelming majority are staying home WITH SOMEONE.

I have the ability to be alone without being lonely for extended periods of time. Found this out when travelling for work for over three years that sometimes required being away for a month or more. During this time I ran into bunches of folks who took on this kind of travel who just couldn't take the after hours isolation. Once that hotel room door closes behind you it's critical to enjoy your own company. The majority of people I know just couldn't thrive while being separated from their family and close social circle for more than a few days. Many quit right after going back home the first time or at the end of their second week. Loneliness/isolation can hurt physically and mentally.

There must be a lot of people suffering from isolation and extreme loneliness out there because of this crap.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
A Polyamerous Rant

When was the last time someone said:
You're only allowed to love one parent. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to love one pet. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to choose one child. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to love one sibling. Choose wisely
So, why do people say:
You're only allowed to love one person. Choose wisely.​

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Hmmm..... I'm just imagine having two wives...... :nod: :) :brow: :p :o :luv::love: :luv: :huh: :ugh: :cry: :shrug: :mental: :disgust: :freak:

FUCK NO!
:razz: ...that was easier to say than I thought!
@DogBoy -
A Polyamerous Rant

When was the last time someone said: [don't ever remember hearing any of these, ever]
You're only allowed to love one parent. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to love one pet. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to choose one child. Choose wisely.
You're only allowed to love one sibling. Choose wisely
So, why do people say: [rules - done it twice]
You're only allowed to love one person. Choose wisely.​

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
So, probably not in my lifetime, but surely for some of you, cannabis will be as freely traded as liquor is today. I envy you the ability you'll have to legally buy Afghanis hash or Nepalese Temple balls or Thai sticks, etc. You will be able to have a veritable smorgasbord of treats from around the world.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
What's it like to be a hard-of-hearing Senior?
613615d863f2eb853d39874982fa727f32adf205280f0ce27613c0e02a943fb1.jpg

ginolicious

Don’t know if this qualifies but I said it to my daughter last night. Was vaped and a few beers in. She’s 5.

Me: If I gave you $100,000 to jump out of an airplane with no parachute would you?

Her: No!

Me: If I told you the plane was on the ground would you?

Her: yes.

Me: Kiddo my point being, don’t make a decision till you know all the facts.

- I teach em young. Plus her mom is a dead beat.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have always believed that women were better at politics than men. The reasons for that are varied, of course, and they don't apply to all people of either gender. The maternal instinct in women is an important one I'm sure, generated in part by their different biology and the fact that they are the gender that does the actual reproduction which gives them a tighter connection to at least some other human beings. There is also the fact that don't have penises, so there is no tendency to swing them around like nunchucks as some men tend to do. I won't mention any names.

The current status of Coronavirus in the world provides a great example. Most of the countries who have done the best job of managing it are run by women, or at least have women leaders. I think that may be due in part to their different understanding of what is most important, their tendency to be caretakers and act in the best interest of families rather than taking care of themselves and their own interests first.

There is an important lesson to be learned here, one that could lead the world into a less dark place with fewer wars and more cooperation within and between countries. But to learn it we will need for men to trust in their brains more than their dicks and use logic that leads to cooperation rather than domination. It clearly is happening in other places in the world. Why can't it happen here?

Top Bottom