• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

coolbreeze

Has anyone seen the 360? This looks legitimately brilliant in terms of design -
- I'm excited about this because it's really a neat innovation here. According to the users, it provides insanely even extraction and it hits phenomenally hard at low-ish temperatures thanks to the design of the bowl and head together.

Thought it would be worth mentioning, especially because it shows that there is more design space for these devices than I certainly thought.
I saw this last week but I didn't notice until now that it'll fit an 18mm joint: that's a killer feature for me. I would love to have an 18mm female injector--may have to snatch one of these.

goldfinger

I saw this last week but I didn't notice until now that it'll fit an 18mm joint: that's a killer feature for me. I would love to have an 18mm female injector--may have to snatch one of these.
I guess they are like, insanely powerful just because of how the bowl is enclosed in the heater. You should note - the standard bowl for this is "universal" - it's 14mm that tapers up to 18mm, but I believe they have 18mm options in different bowls?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think I would have picked one up already, but qshop uses a different pin out than my PID. And I don't want to get another one. Maybe someone else will build those long ass coils and I'll pick up a 360 head.

coolbreeze

I guess they are like, insanely powerful just because of how the bowl is enclosed in the heater. You should note - the standard bowl for this is "universal" - it's 14mm that tapers up to 18mm, but I believe they have 18mm options in different bowls?
I meant an 18mm male joint with a basket screen for a bowl. I have a few of those in use with small torch vapes. Thanks for pointing out the universal joint--made me go look. I see that they also make a straight-sided, ground, basket adapter....

I think I would have picked one up already, but qshop uses a different pin out than my PID. And I don't want to get another one. Maybe someone else will build those long ass coils and I'll pick up a 360 head.
Good point, dang it!

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
Reactions: Grass Yes

goldfinger

This thing is a monster I use it since 2 weeks it reminds me my Sublimator but more tasty you can load 1g and take it in one hit if you can.
I picked one up lmao. It just looks insane to me - the design seems clever, and the reports of usage are pretty exciting. People with temps in the 400s or less evidently getting flattened by using this thing.

goldfinger,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shulk_X

If you order from Qshop directly, they have some adapters they may include in the order for free if you ask. This kind of info is usually posted on their discord server, where i found out about it. You can message them on there or contact them through the website, I bet they'll hook you up

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
If you order from Qshop directly, they have some adapters they may include in the order for free if you ask. This kind of info is usually posted on their discord server, where i found out about it. You can message them on there or contact them through the website, I bet they'll hook you up
Well shit. I might just have to do that then.

coolbreeze

Q shop has both a Stainless and a Titanium 360 head. Can anyone think of pros or cons for either? I'm tempted by the SS, but is there a good reason for the Ti here? They're both the same price.

Shulk_X

TI is probably a bit better overall. It'll dump it's heat into the balls faster, tends to last better over time with heat cycling. The big reason Qshop offers the Staroma is that some people have stainless steel allergies and they want to account for that.

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe
Just ordered a Qaroma head. Do I need to stretch the coil or anything when assembling it or is that not necessary? Using CH coil I got from Vgoodiez.

Buzzkill361,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shulk_X

Just ordered a Qaroma head. Do I need to stretch the coil or anything when assembling it or is that not necessary? Using CH coil I got from Vgoodiez.
You don't need to stretch the Qaroma coil, the quartz doesn't really want to get squeezed. I will say though, there's a small step in the quartz where the qshop coil rests, and I think the CH coil is clocked differently (wrapped such that the step may not line up). I'd recommend you pick up a coil from them too, and if you want to use a CH PID, ask for a free adapter in your order notes (they just said on discord they're still available)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Q shop has both a Stainless and a Titanium 360 head. Can anyone think of pros or cons for either? I'm tempted by the SS, but is there a good reason for the Ti here? They're both the same price.
I don't have either one yet, but I was also leaning toward the SS because I like my SS heads better than my Ti ones. I think they heat more evenly and they impart less flavor than titanium. But that's just my thinking on the subject. I'm also still deciding if I want one at all right now.

coolbreeze

I don't have either one yet, but I was also leaning toward the SS because I like my SS heads better than my Ti ones. I think they heat more evenly and they impart less flavor than titanium. But that's just my thinking on the subject. I'm also still deciding if I want one at all right now.
I'll wait for Ritual to get the converter. I'm done trying to transfer money to the Shop.

goldfinger

My understanding is that SS is basically for people with titanium sensitivities or allergies. That's the only real reason that stainless steel versions were released. I truly get the impression that outside of that, the differences are negligible. Unless you know yourself to have a TI sensitivity or allergy, I wouldn't let the availability of either dictate my decision. Apparently, and I think this is a strictly academic detail, Titanium is a lot stronger and less "prone to shattering" from re-heating and cooling, but either metal will probably last for the rest of any of our natural lives lmao. Anyways, long story short - if it weren't for people with TI allergies, there would be no SS head.
Don't do this. The manufacturer specifically advises against it, and I think people have broken/chipped their devices doing this.

To add, for everyone - a buddy of mine (who has sky-high tolerance it seems) received his 360 head. He used his normal two scoops, set it to 375, and then messaged me "I've never been this high in my life." This dude does double-deckers and gets high a lot, so I'm excited for when mine comes lol. The ABV is insane, because it's basically a little pile of sooty-looking mush.

Buzzkill361

Good Vibes Tribe
You don't need to stretch the Qaroma coil, the quartz doesn't really want to get squeezed. I will say though, there's a small step in the quartz where the qshop coil rests, and I think the CH coil is clocked differently (wrapped such that the step may not line up). I'd recommend you pick up a coil from them too, and if you want to use a CH PID, ask for a free adapter in your order notes (they just said on discord they're still available)
Don't do this. The manufacturer specifically advises against it, and I think people have broken/chipped their devices doing this.
Thanks for that info. I went ahead and ordered a coil from them and asked him to include the adapter so I can use my current pid still. Talked to him on IG seems like a nice guy.

goldfinger

Well I got mine last night, and holy shit lol. I honestly loaded up a microscopic bowl because it was a little late and everyone said this unit can sneak up on you, and I cannot believe how strong it was given the weed volume. On top of that, I cannot remember the last time I took a hit that was that smooth. The lower temperatures matter quite a bit.

Top Bottom