Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Í understand the Taroma360 is pretty much the end-game vape for conduction/convection Ball vapes with heavy effects?
Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

dudeguy

Yes its a hybrid, depending on how you use it it can be conduction bias or convection bias it gives you those options and it hits like a dab when used right. If you like using a water pipe / bong, the 360 is one of the heavy hitter with a open airflow and minimal restriction (which is why I changed the gems to give it some restriction). Great device and one of 2 PID based devices I have kept.

Sounds like the perfect ball vape for me :). Btw. can you change the PID from Fahrenheit to Celsius?

fraktal

Sounds like the perfect ball vape for me :). Btw. can you change the PID from Fahrenheit to Celsius?
The PID is only in Fahrenheit.
You will not regret to buy the 360, it’s the better hybrid the bowl in glass save the terps.

fraktal,
Reactions: dudeguy

Hippie

You can usually switch between F and C with most PIDs but it's awkward to navigate the menu system

Hippie,
Reactions: dudeguy

Sidoney

Nice, didn't know that. No deal breaker otherwise but always good to have the option.
Personally I actually prefer using fahrenheit over celsius as it's more precise for vape temps despite being from Australia!

Also when I bape along with Troy and Jerry or Lee I don't want to be constantly converting temps in my head hahaha

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Good folks of FC. Couple quick questions.

Just received my second hand qaroma and coil. Had a few blasts and so far I'm very impressed.

On receipt I gave it a good clean. There was a metal gauze/screen at the bottom of the ruby chamber, presumably to ensure the 3mm balls don't block the air holes.
Would rather not have any metal in airpath.

Is this as qaroma designed/supplied or has this been added?

If I remove, will the 3mm rubies block the air holes?

If so, how is this avoided? I did consider a layer of 4mm beads followed by the 3mm. Is this a good idea or will the larger beads work their way up the chamber to the top ?

Cheers

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: Cheebsy

3 Feet Farms

Good folks of FC. Couple quick questions.

Just received my second hand qaroma and coil. Had a few blasts and so far I'm very impressed.

On receipt I gave it a good clean. There was a metal gauze/screen at the bottom of the ruby chamber, presumably to ensure the 3mm balls don't block the air holes.
Would rather not have any metal in airpath.

Is this as qaroma designed/supplied or has this been added?

If I remove, will the 3mm rubies block the air holes?

If so, how is this avoided? I did consider a layer of 4mm beads followed by the 3mm. Is this a good idea or will the larger beads work their way up the chamber to the top ?

Cheers

I put 3mm rubies straight into my ceroma with no screens and am fine, the rubies don't block the holes. I don't believe the screen was needed for the qaroma either but not 100% as I only have a ceroma.

JCruiser

Has anyone dealt with their customer service before?
I just had the weirdest and worst CS interactions of my life with Qaroma. I had a minor issue that they basically turned into an argument over several emails. they were so oddly argumentative and passive aggressive. kept bringing up things that had nothing to do with my issue and kept implying i a lier, seemingly just to start a fight. I was amazed at how fast they turned me from a loyal fanboy to a hater. it felt like a the small business owners on yelp that try to attack people in reviews instead of address the issue and just make everything worse.

I love their products, but i'll never buy from them again. there's plenty of other good ball vape companies out there. Cannabis hardware always had excellent CS.

JCruiser,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom