• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

Texus

I would be very very worried about using a torch, with intensity and focus of the flame on any piece not designed and tested for that application. Especially one full of hot and dangerous balls of that housing couldn't take the heat. Which could take a while to happen...

I think I am already a bit concerned even with the coils.

Any more info put there on zirconium version in the works? Didn't have luck in my brief searches.

Oden

I would be very very worried about using a torch, with intensity and focus of the flame on any piece not designed and tested for that application. Especially one full of hot and dangerous balls of that housing couldn't take the heat. Which could take a while to happen...

I think I am already a bit concerned even with the coils.

Any more info put there on zirconium version in the works? Didn't have luck in my brief searches.

On the discord the guy from Qaroma told me that the release is scheduled for early 2023.
But he did not give more info on the design of this future model.
Can't wait to see the future tests when it comes out.

EarthworldTim

I upgraded my zirconia pinky + ispire wand bowl to a Taroma Lite and Vgoodiez injector bowl because Black Friday sales. Everything I had hoped for and more! Surprised me a little with how smooth it is and how evenly baked the herb is compared to the pinky even though I had to crank the coil temp up from 565 to 650 for the lite. The injector bowl obviously deserves some credit for the performance, the ispire bowl left a lot to be desired as expected but served me well.

It's a winner in my book and won out over the freight train since I couldn't order the pro engine housing by itself. I imagine the restriction on the pro is similar to the lite since the lite has bigger holes but I'd be interested to hear a comparison. I'm not very picky restriction-wise anyway though.

Thanks Patrick at Ritual for incredibly fast shipping and the thank you note with the 650 temp suggestion, it's perfect! 👏

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
There is space for more holes!

44192141.jpg

MORE HOLES!

A Zirconia injector has already been done by someone who actually participates in this forum and has been here well before qaromashop....just saaaayiiiiin'!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Ooooooh, I hadn’t seen that bowl until today. Looks like it could be a good combo bowl for using a Flowerpot/Qaroma on the same piece, will have to keep my eye out for restock.

Bigcountryx

Ooooooh, I hadn’t seen that bowl until today. Looks like it could be a good combo bowl for using a Flowerpot/Qaroma on the same piece, will have to keep my eye out for restock.
That was his intention, well the QXLs as a diffuser, and also his injector heads... and if it fit a flowerpot then that's cool too lol. The clear multi use bowls should serve the same purpose too, and those seem to be really good from what I've heard.

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Hello friends! I'm considering putting together a Taroma Lite. Fortunately I already have a PID, that came with my Herborizer Digi TI. Does anyone know if the Herborizer PID can run Qaroma coils?

bleak,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hello friends! I'm considering putting together a Taroma Lite. Fortunately I already have a PID, that came with my Herborizer Digi TI. Does anyone know if the Herborizer PID can run Qaroma coils?
I had thought that the Digi Ti was not XLR-5 but only 4 pins. I don't have one but I thought that was mentioned in that thread.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: bleak

D4Dank

Hey everyone. Was in the market for a new vape, was considering the b0 but read the qaroma is a great flavor vape which is what I’m chasing. Checked out the site and saw they come out to roughly $360(this correct?). Is there a cheaper way to piece together an order ?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hey everyone. Was in the market for a new vape, was considering the b0 but read the qaroma is a great flavor vape which is what I’m chasing. Checked out the site and saw they come out to roughly $360(this correct?). Is there a cheaper way to piece together an order ?
The Qaroma head is about $150 US, you could probably source your own rubies, coil, and PID for less than through Qaromashop. Although you would want to be careful choosing the right match, etc. Fitting the coil may also be a challenge but not rocket science. I think you could get under $300 if you work careful and be willing to wait for different shippers.

Edited to add: I have heard the Ceroma has a great flavor and it is much cheaper ($30).

Last edited:
Grass Yes,
Reactions: LesPlenty

minasch

I am about to order a qaroma vaporizer.
I have been using a herborizer and now want something with faster extraction without heat soak and with more vapor production and overall quicker bowl clearing.

I vape mostly 0.3-0.4g herb with a bit hash on top. The XL unfortunately fall away for me because they are simply too expensive as a German buyer.

I have now thought about a Taroma 2.0. But I'm not sure if that is best for my purposes or another material might be better. I am also not sure which bowl is best for 0.3-0.4g weed and hash combined.
Also, I would like to know if there is some sort of consensus here on what is essential to order with it.

I hope you guys can help me out a bit with my purchase decision.

Oden

I am about to order a qaroma vaporizer.
I have been using a herborizer and now want something with faster extraction without heat soak and with more vapor production and overall quicker bowl clearing.

I vape mostly 0.3-0.4g herb with a bit hash on top. The XL unfortunately fall away for me because they are simply too expensive as a German buyer.

I have now thought about a Taroma 2.0. But I'm not sure if that is best for my purposes or another material might be better. I am also not sure which bowl is best for 0.3-0.4g weed and hash combined.
Also, I would like to know if there is some sort of consensus here on what is essential to order with it.

I hope you guys can help me out a bit with my purchase decision.
I sold all the Qshop products I had, because I found better...
I had the XL range is the bowls are too big for the use you will make of them.
The Teroma Lite plus is currently the best value for money of this brand.
Apparently a new high-performance vape is in preparation...
I can not wait to see it !
The short glass bowls and the ceramic bowl (my favorite) will be more than enough for the dosage you have specified!
The Lite plus is an injector style, you can buy any 18mm bowl.
On Aliexpress there are very good bowls with an excellent price if you want to save money compared to Qshop bowls which are more expensive.

minasch

I sold all the Qshop products I had, because I found better...
I had the XL range is the bowls are too big for the use you will make of them.
The Teroma Lite plus is currently the best value for money of this brand.
Apparently a new high-performance vape is in preparation...
I can not wait to see it !
The short glass bowls and the ceramic bowl (my favorite) will be more than enough for the dosage you have specified!
The Lite plus is an injector style, you can buy any 18mm bowl.
On Aliexpress there are very good bowls with an excellent price if you want to save money compared to Qshop bowls which are more expensive.
I thought the qshop products, especially the XL line, are the hardest hitting vapes on the market right now.
Which other vape does compete with them or is even better?

Last edited:

Oden

I thought the qshop products, especially the XL line, are the hardest hitting vapes on the market right now.
I wouldn't make a comparison with other vaporizers because it's the wrong wire.
Attention the Qshop range is very powerful!!!
Especially the Baroma XL which is a monster.
The problem I had with the XL range is the large amount of weed you have to load into those huge bowls lol.
I found that it had to be loaded a lot for it to work optimally.
Some people love large quantities.
With what I currently have, I don't need to heat up as much as Qshop to have the same performance. And the sessions are always more consistent.
This makes the vapor smoother and with a better taste.
The baroma XL was my favorite for its power, but the metal of this model no longer inspires confidence in me.
QXL is excellent for flavor at low temperatures, but if you want more power for big hits, you have to heat up a lot, and then the vapor from the QXL gets too hard 😅

coolbreeze

I think the thing is that they're all so powerful almost any of them will have excess capacity for most users and after the initial excitement you often begin to look for ways to dial it back a bit. After all, the ease with which you can roast down huge bowls almost encourages you to overuse until that becomes a thing (running through weed too fast, other adverse effects). Ymmv.

minasch

I think the thing is that they're all so powerful almost any of them will have excess capacity for most users and after the initial excitement you often begin to look for ways to dial it back a bit. After all, the ease with which you can roast down huge bowls almost encourages you to overuse until that becomes a thing (running through weed too fast, other adverse effects). Ymmv.
I know where you're talking about.
When u switched from Dynavap to the Herborizer my consume doubled.
I do not plan and hope that will happen again. I'm not looking for the biggest bowls and hit possible. I do not like the 1-2 minutes heat soak the Herborizer needs when I want to clear a 0.3-0.4g weed and hash with 4 hits. That makes the taste sometimes a bit roasty. I always saw the qaroma videos where people place the injector on the bowl and the vapor is immediately there and very dense without heat soak. That seams pretty attractive to me. I would also love it to be able to clear the bowl with less hits.
I thought a qshop vape would be perfect for this.

Oden

I do not plan and hope that will happen again. I'm not looking for the biggest bowls and hit possible. I do not like the 1-2 minutes heat soak the Herborizer needs when I want to clear a 0.3-0.4g weed and hash with 4 hits. That makes the taste sometimes a bit roasty. I always saw the qaroma videos where people place the injector on the bowl and the vapor is immediately there and very dense without heat soak. That seams pretty attractive to me. I would also love it to be able to clear the bowl with less hits.
With the Qshop range you can easily finish a bowl in one or two draws.
Depends on temperature and quantity.
They are big heavy hitters!

coolbreeze

You are essentially right, although all of these will require a warmup heat soak of ~10-30 mins. You need to get the housing and then the balls up to temp first, and then they usually hold the heat well, even with back-to-back hits. You will have no problem getting quick, dense hits with any of them. I think I would look at price and materials first as the hits will be there whichever you go with. Other things like compatability will matter as well (this is mostly in terms of whether your coil/pid pinout is universal or proprietary, or whether you go for an injector or diffuser head, etc.)

Whatever you get, I would consider getting a common pinout so you are not limited in the gear you can use together. For instance, if you went with something large, you may also want to be sure there is also a variety of coils supported for your PID, in case you do want to add something more sipper-sized. There are some very high quality heads built with 14mm injectors, for instance, that can more easily handle individual dose sizes (and of course much larger) both because of the size and because of the tuning. They will still deliver the thick, dense, vapor, sometimes even much tastier as well if the head is well-tuned for lower temperatures. In fact, roasting one hit at a time is probably the best way to ensure good flavor on each hit. Once you're up to temp, you can easily heat, clear, and refill as necessary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom