Qaroma/Taroma/Ceroma by QaromaShop

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I really like running things at lower temperatures, so I have been packing my glass adapter full of about 0.3g with about 0.1g hash sandwiched in, I put on the T360 and do a heat soak for about 60-75 seconds, once the temp has returned to the level I set it at, I remove the housing, drop a dab on the top of the herbs, it starts to melt into the herbs, I throw the T360 back on and breath away. Dab sweets, no excess reclaim, very sweet extraction...

rizlafreak

two dog star
looking for a taroma 360. How many glass stems (respectively herb extraction chambers) would you buy additionally?
Would you then rather order the passthrough (14mm) with glass screen or without?
And what do you think of the titanium extraction chamber? More robust and more heat retention, but maybe less flavor?

Last edited:

Hippie

I've had a couple of close shaves but not needed another glass one fortunately
(I bought a Tiodw glass bowl as a backup but it's a tiny bit too big for the 360)
If/when I break my glass one I'll probably buy the Ti bowl but if you're a smashy one then it may add up for you to buy the Ti bowl now

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I bought two glass bowls with my Staroma 360 originally and when the matching SS bowl came out I bought it and use it exclusively now.

I'd say you're exactly right... glass bowls for flavor, metal for heat retention and just that extra kick. It's a trade off I've always been willing to make in vapes. The Sub is my fav all time so I run my SS360 like a Sub in that I always leave the head on so the bowl maintains thermal equilibrium and there's no heat soak needed.

I'm a high temp, dark abv dude but I am getting the same results now vaping at 380F and loving it.
I'd never have guessed it.

Apologize if this is covered already. The T360/SS360 is calling me... lol....
My preference is one and done. (.05g per), not presently seeing the metal bowl as a lo-dose option.
Looks like the basket screen adapter may be my first approach.

The adjustable bowl/stem Glass Adapter, and the Basket Screen Glass adapter, curious as to how fragile these pieces are?
How much "Heat Soak" is too much? What Temps are to be avoided as to Heat Soak/time?
I read the guidelines on the site, are those the Max time/temp recommended?
Again, at those values what experience is there as to glass cracks/failures?

Thanks in Advance :science:

Sandrider1962,
Reactions: mixchu69

Hippie

I run my 360 at 380 on the dial aaaand load the glass bowl > put the 360 on the bowl > wait 15 seconds or so for the temp to drop down to 350 and work it's way back up to 365 > and hit it (and clear the bowl in 1 or 2)
Any longer and you can start to smell the goodness evaporating

rizlafreak

two dog star
My preference is one and done. (.05g per), not presently seeing the metal bowl as a lo-dose option.

The adjustable bowl/stem Glass Adapter, and the Basket Screen Glass adapter, curious as to how fragile these pieces are?
How much "Heat Soak" is too much? What Temps are to be avoided as to Heat Soak/time?

Be very careful with the microdose bowl / basket screen adapter. I red a review at lacentralevapeur, where someone had to break it to remove it from the baller head.

Last edited:

mixchu69

I’m also looking to pick up the t360 after missing the Bak-x drop. I prefer hybrid heating for effects and pure convection for flavor.

I’m deciding between this or using the electropath as a conductive bowl with my B1 injector until I can put some funds together for the FK. Just curious what experiences people have with t360 and if it is that much different than heat soaking a shovelhead bowl with my ball vapes.

martinstraka8282

Can anyone confirm these share wiring with the High Five line of pids?

The last picture on the Screwball page below lists it in the same wiring category, but it'd be nice to have confirmation. The High Five herb chamber is more of a convection heating ball vape, so I've been eyeing up different options for more of a hybrid option as well.

martinstraka8282,

dutchey666

Can anyone confirm these share wiring with the High Five line of pids?

The last picture on the Screwball page below lists it in the same wiring category, but it'd be nice to have confirmation. The High Five herb chamber is more of a convection heating ball vape, so I've been eyeing up different options for more of a hybrid option as well.

The Screwball pid looks identical to the divine tribe/crossing tech pid which is not compatible with high5. High5, qoramashop and china coils work together and auber, disorderly conduction and dt/crossing tech go together. Don't mix them.

dutchey666,

martinstraka8282

The Screwball pid looks identical to the divine tribe/crossing tech pid which is not compatible with high5. High5, qoramashop and china coils work together and auber, disorderly conduction and dt/crossing tech go together. Don't mix them.
Thanks!

I worded it poorly and was probably confusing, but I actually did mean to ask if the High 5 gear is compatible with the Qaromashop gear, not the Screwball.

I only posted the Screwball link for reference because the last picture on that link shows wiring diagrams for different brands and it claims the Qaromashop gear shares the same wiring as the High 5. I didn't know that and didn't think the High 5 was compatible with any other brands, but also didn't want to take the one picture from an entirely different brand as gospel either, so here I am. The DHGate and AliExpress were listed as compatible, but ime, they have options for choosing either type of wiring.

Last edited:
martinstraka8282,

martinstraka8282

I believe that the High Five controller is the odd one out. It is basically like the q-shop PID, but they swap the TC pins. I'm sure you could email High Five to make sure, but that's my memory.
Thanks. It appears you're correct. Just the TC pins don't match between High 5 and Q-Shop. I just found a reddit thread where someone confirmed with High 5 exactly what you say.

Suggestion from high 5 was to potentially change the wiring of the coil physically, but I've got a universal coil adapter on the way from JCVAP, so I'll lean in to that instead and go with one of the brands its compatible with instead of Q-Shop.

rizlafreak

two dog star
I've had a couple of close shaves but not needed another glass one fortunately
(I bought a Tiodw glass bowl as a backup but it's a tiny bit too big for the 360)
If/when I break my glass one I'll probably buy the Ti bowl but if you're a smashy one then it may add up for you to buy the Ti bowl now
Sorry, but I haven#t a taroma 360 yet, but i want to know how wide is the inner diameter of the glass bowl? the size of the screen respectively.
thanks in advance.

rizlafreak,

Hippie

Inner dia is about 15mm
You'll need much larger screens to bend into shape, and grip the sides, tho

rizlafreak

two dog star
I'm too stupid how to figure, how to attach the handle to the coil. do I have to dismantle the plug?

rizlafreak,
Reactions: gmo67

rizlafreak

two dog star
thx, got it done. waited so long for it; a lot of happenings... but now the 2 first ball vape bowls ever. here next to the g9 mini v1. i would not just say it hits like a truck, but more like a bullet train. btw. in germany, we're "legalizing*" soon, its safe now.

*well only partly, but you can still grow very little for your own or join a social club. still... yeha!
if you should ever move around here, stay below 25g.

Last edited:
rizlafreak,

dudeguy

Í understand the Taroma360 is pretty much the end-game vape for conduction/convection Ball vapes with heavy effects? I have the opportunity of getting one for 315€ but I never had a desktop vape before so I am not sure if I will even like that style of vaping :hmm:

Top Bottom