Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Here's todays entry,
An MK3 MOD 0 container that has seen Vietnam, they were used to hold signal flares so they have a really tight 4 latch lid with rubber to make an air/water tight seal. Great to store your herb in, as I was explained by a family friend who brought it home with him. I guess flares weren't the only thing kept fresh in there. :cool: :p (he did always rave about Thia weed ;) ) I'll tell you what, I know it sure works great today. When you open it up with any amount of pungent bud inside, you get a huge blast of the aroma. :o

PDMK3.jpg

Ripbongs420,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Just a little surprising math I did quick, there has been 53 pictures in the last 12 days, 53/12=~4.4, so 4.4/day. The contest is from June 11 to Sept 5, 86 days. 86x4.4=~378. That means if things keep up the way they have been (which I bet it will just become more active) by Sept 5th, Tom and Pammy will have ~378 pictures to judge! :o You two are going to have your work cut out for you!

Ripbongs420,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Imilky, it looks to me like your PD is sneaking up on the poor sleeping stems. Appearing silently out of the shadows. :ninja: :lol:

Thanks Tom. :) I think its great.

Ripbongs420,

iMilky

How does the denim bottom look?? I'm really thinking about getting a myrtle pd with a denim bottom.

iMilky,

gvape

MajorDoobage said:
Hello PD Land!

I just got an email from Tom and Pammy stating that my PD should be shipped out this week, and check out this sweet glass I just received courtesy of IAmKrazy2:

Natural Light:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-uq1XAC_YQSU/TgNeOdEESSI/AAAAAAAAAIg/aI36flOq-pE/s640/DSCF0263.JPG

Flash:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1-Xht-DCltk/TgNeOnhS1EI/AAAAAAAAAIc/r8S0LXiFI7A/s640/DSCF0261.JPG

I was in the hunt for a PD stem bubbler, and luckily I grabbed this one from IAmKrazy2 off of the Sell Your Vape or Accessories thread! This was originally made by Alex of ClearDome Glass. I can't wait to try it out on my soon-to-arrive PD! Videos to come soon when the PD arrives :cool:

All these photo submissions look amazing! I look forward to contributing my pics soon! :)

BTW Madcap, nice FiveFingers! I tried to grab a pair last year but they were sold out everywhere.

*Shakes fist!*

I am jealous you got that... really wanted it! Let me know if you want to sell/trade for something in the future!

Also loving these pics... So crazy to see so many different looks and styles of the PD.

gvape,

Milk

Mike
Been a busy week, will start taking some photos. Our starlight express lilies just started blooming :)

d8zzm.jpg

Milk,

alexwallis

Hey all,
this is a sad day, I am finally out of the good stuff, I have just finished vaping keif, but to be honest not really getting any hits worth speaking of.
I think its time to switch my pd off til my supplies sort themselves out, which will be god knows when thanks to Canadas post strike, the parliament should hurry up and force that back to work legislation through.

But there is no point leaving my pd on with no oils to use in the cup, or material to vape, so its being switched off and packed away for the moment.
I just gave it a good buttering earlier today, and once I finish this message I am disconnecting the pd and packing it away.
I hope it will only be a week or so before I am unpacking again.

alexwallis,

Purple-Days

As of yesterday the United States postal Service quit accepting mail to Canada (until further notice).

UPS is not an alternate, very expensive shipping, and when we sent a box of chocolates to Canada, as a gift, the receiving person had to pay UPS a fee (about $25), in addition to the shipping costs we had already paid. Totally unexpected.

So until Canada sorts its mail (haha) we will be holding finished products for the all clear. :/

Purple-Days,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Cutting it close! (well in EST) :cool: heres todays

DSCF2663.jpg

Sorry for the less than great quality, accidentally left my camera on a lower setting :ko:

Ripbongs420,

HeMe Bebop

^ The only thing that didn't change between those two pictures was the coaster, seat cushion, or the hardwood floor. I was expecting the hardwood to match the PD in the second pic :p.

HeMe Bebop,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
^^ Great book, MauiSon!! I was just thinking about Alan Watts the other day, and downloaded "The Book" in PDF format (it's public domain now I believe). I went straight to "The Game of Black and White" as it is a very insightful read. I hadn't read it since college and it brought back good memories.

:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom