Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Somehow the charger started working :uhoh: but for who knows how long. Anyhow here is todays pic. I love how two different kinds of wood compliment each other :)

PDguitar-1.jpg

Noticed the small amount of buzz butter in the logo, used a small needle to get it out.

Ripbongs420,

rotax

Zaporist
vap999 said:
lwien said:
That won't work. If you want the PD to run a bit warmer, get a koozie to go over the entire vape.

Rather than a koozie, which restricts the user, like wall adapters, to a single operating temperature, try neatly wrapping or otherwise layering stretchy or other fabric around the PD. This way you can adjust your operating temperature by controlling the thickness of this insulation, such as the number of layers of fabric. Or along the same lines, larger and online crafts/art supply shops often sell felt, both plastic and natural (wool), and thin sheets of the same koozie plastic that should work well. There are innumerable ways the material might be held in place - tape, glue, glued-on pieces of Velcro (make your own PD jacket), rubber bands, the hooks used with Ace-type bandages, etc.

Just wanted to say thanks for the "ACE bandage" suggestion. I was about to wrap mine in a sock, and I saw this suggested...and a bandage wrap laying next to my desk. Giving it a shot now. My Zap looks like a mini keg now. haha :D

BTW, also wanted to say really cool idea w/ the pic submission thing. Its great seeing all the diff. pics and ideas out there.

rotax,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Happy fathers day!

Here's a pic of one of my young children. ;)

PDplant.jpg

Who knows what she'll look like this fall. Fingers crossed! :D

Ripbongs420,

Purple-Days

ewweeee, I like 'em all.

as a long time user of 'Ace' bandages I think they would be ideal I have never thought about his before but i bet insulation and higher sustained temps because of the 'wrap' were part of the 'healing' advantage, not just the tension and support. Interesting side thought.

+++

I will gather all pics and shuffle at the end, but some of these have to go in the http://www.purple-days.com/CustomerPhotos.html Customer Photos page... give me a few days, as production is first.

+++

And we have finally regained control of our BLOG... http://purple-days.tumblr.com/

New stuff there soon...

Purple-Days,

iMilky

Hard to pick which pic I wanted to put up today! theres something I like a lot about this one..

DSC00479.jpg

iMilky,

iMilky

Well.. Just realized that I get significantly more than 4 hits per stem pack, more like around 7, or sometimes 8. I weighed out how much Im packing in each stem and it turned out to be around .07, and I don't feel an uncomfortable amount of drag. I load it by using the straw method but when i suck it up out of my grinder, all of the hanging herb (a quality amount) I push into the stem, I then might then go for a little more to top it off.. I personally love this method to death, I didn't realize i was packing .07. But heck, 2 stem packs and you're very satisfied, sometimes even one will get you to the point where you just forget that you're vaping haha.
A friend of mine bought my vapor bros so I could get a pd.. I went over to his house yesterday and vaped with it a little for the first time in a long time. And let me tell you something.. nothing tastes better than the PD :peace:

iMilky,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Good luck on your grow Ripbongs!\

pic of the day

abqg61.jpg

^^^^ My two favorite pieces of wood....

Taylor Big Baby and my Myrtle PD. :D

Madcap79,

VaporEyeSore

I am a happy chappy :lol:. After ages of searching I have just found the best power supply for the PD for UK users. Its this 12v AC supply from RS components:

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R=4006541

It gives a voltage of just over 14v like the US one and gives a nice brown ABV. I tried loads of DC ones but none realy did the job unless they were rated above 14v which i wasnt happy using.
This one works great so if you in uk and having probs getting your PD working well try this :D

VaporEyeSore,
Top Bottom