Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha yeah just want to be clear on it ...glass is just fancy , it will not improve the stock stem ! you know glass is just something to watch and watch again when you are super vapped LOL . the only points I see that it can improve the stock stem is maybe that glass will be easier to clean and I will be able to make them longuer than the stock one (if requested) .

As for the pd I still love it so much LOL I will bring it on the road for the first time this friday , I'm the ''ruddy'' (hope it is the good word) of my friend's band , they will be playing at Quebec city with WALLS OF JERICHO :evil: it will be SICK !!! I'm also pretty hurry to see how my friends will love it , for now everyone who have try it are like .. wooow dude this one work LOL

PD4LIFE !!!

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
I will be able to make them longuer than the stock one (if requested)
:wave:

I'm the ''ruddy''
'roadie'

I'm also pretty hurry to see how my friends will love it , for now everyone who have try it are like .. wooow dude this one work LOL
Yeah, CD. You can be the guy that puts the PD on the map as a 'rock band necessity'. :lol:

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
seems rock band friendly. This is the strongest electronic I own. Granted I don't own very much electronics wise (xbox 360, tv, phone, computer, blender, ect.)

CD show them the light..I mean the purple l.e.d. ;) but you catch my drift

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
All you fanboys...I may have to dump my HappyVappy and try this PD phenomenom myself!!

Phaang,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
Hi Whereami & anyone else that's been patiently waiting for their new PDs. The part did come in late this afternoon. I had told someone in an email earlier today that the part didn't come in today:( The good news is, is that it did finally arrive late this afternoon.

Tom fixed it today and is outside right now (in the dark) sawing off the bottoms of the PDs. Then comes the leather bottom glue-ups. This means several orders will go out this week. Bare in mind we're about 5 days behind from not having a Lathe. So, not everyone's will be shipped this week. Sorry about that everyone. You people have been amazingly patient through all of this. Thank you so much for that.

Love & Peace :peace:

Pammy-Days,

jklasd

we are all patient because you guys are a pleasure to deal with and actually let us know what is going on, instead of dicking us around :lol:. its much easier to be patient when the people we are ordering from are great people and actually let us know whats happening upfront :). too many businesses are without the great customer service you and your husband provide.

jklasd,

max

Out to lunch
sawing off the bottoms of the PDs.
:o I wish you wouldn't put it like that Pammy. It sounds like some kind of PD torture. :lol:

You people have been amazingly patient through all of this.
A Purple-Days vape is always worth the wait. ;)

max,

NoSmoke

well i procrastinated while in Puerto Rico and did not clean my vapor tubes. i told my mom to clean them and mail them later when she could. Well now she says shes going to keep it to herself. MY MOM STOlE MY PD!!!!!!

NoSmoke,

max

Out to lunch
Well, your Mom may be a thief, but she's a smart one. :lol: Maybe you can share until you're able to get a 2nd one. We now have 'his and hers' at my house.

max,

cannabananabis

2 pics for you all:

vapor bonging:
0321091102.jpg

the second smoking piece I've ever broken (fell one foot onto a power plug...), a 14.5mm slide - the weaker, thinner part of the tube broke off so I sanded it down a little and now use it as an extension to my PD tube.

0326092109.jpg

the glass cools the vapor very nicely so that heat is not a problem at all, but you really can't see the vapor in it. While I don't support it's replacing of the plastic tubes, in the support of glass lovers I do notice a difference in smell between the tube and the glass extension - the glass just smells cleaner, more pure. toke on :peace:

cannabananabis,

eLiguL

For those of you in Ontario wondering about customs, I paid $191CAD and was charged $26CAD for customs. I find it very odd that they charge customs on this item, with NAFTA in effect there shouldnt be a customs fee seeing as how it is made in America with American parts. For those of you who do not want to be charged customs I suggest you familiarize yourself with a NAFTA form for exemption.

eLiguL,

max

Out to lunch
$191 CA=$154 US. Not a bad exchange rate these days. $21 (US) for customs sucks, especially when there's no customs charge when buying a Canadian made vape and having it sent south of the border. :/

max,

jklasd

we have to pay because the states hates us lol. your govt just uses our water and thats pretty much it, they really could care less about us.

jklasd,

max

Out to lunch
jklasd said:
... they really could care less about us.
You're right. They could care a lot less. ;)

josh said:
They don't care much more about their own taxpayers.
There's a lot to complain about no matter which government you're referring to. As a US citizen, I have a lot of complaints about the way this country is being run. But this is the Vaporizer Discussion section, not the The Vapor Lounge. :/

max,

lwien

captainhits said:
Pammy,
Any good news on my PD shipment? :)
Any time I email them directly, I get a response within an hour or two. May be quicker, especially for a personal question like this, no?

lwien,

captainhits

Retailer
...possibly, though it couldnt be a bad way to get back on the topic of PD, as opposed to the price of tea in Canada. :brow: Soon my blue days will be purple!

captainhits,

lwien

captainhits said:
...possibly, though it couldnt be a bad way to get back on the topic of PD, as opposed to the price of tea in Canada. :brow: Soon my blue days will be purple!
Got a point.................lol.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
captainhits said:
Pammy,
Any good news on my PD shipment? :)
Our official stance is 'Please contact Tom and Pam directly at info@purple-days.com for order status or concerns with a particular unit'.

...possibly, though it couldnt be a bad way to get back on the topic of PD, as opposed to the price of tea in Canada.
Your intentions are good, but your choice of a 'back on topic' post could have been better. ;)

max,

lwien

Hmmm..........first night I really got to spend some time with the PD. The only other vape that I've had was a Genie, and that's all I've used for the past month and half/2 months, and I had no idea what I was missing. What I was missing, was the flavor of the bud. The VG just masked it with a very woody taste.

No learning curve whatsoever with the PD. Just took all the advice given here. Dry, fine ground high-quality bud, loaded tube loosely by sucking bud in bowl, took a long slow steady draw along with some air (kinda like smoking a joint, but slower), held for 10 seconds and blew out a very nice cloud of vapo, while smaking my lips thinkin' "Yum. THAT tastes good !!" (little blitzed right now, so pardon the flowery descriptions).

How do ya not fall in love with this warm, little wooden vape.

lwien,
Top Bottom