Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

Bouldorado

Just got one today; traded for my ssv. I Like it so far but I have a [probably] stupid question. Is the stem supposed to have a loose or snug fit? For some reason I thought you could hold the pd upside down and the stem wouldn't fall out.

Bouldorado,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
brilliant jeff. I can actually say I am jealous of your awesome mutant PD, it reminds of some of those creepy toys from the Toy Story movies(not the main toys in the movie, but some rival mutant toys)

thank you..... a good review from you is a buzz enhancer... :)

jeffp,

placetime

pdhalloween2011contest_2.jpg

placetime,

Nycdeisel

Thanks and no problem, i find that too that a nice comment from a reputable person is definitely uplifting!

I really need to get that creativity rolling, its a tough one for me. arts n crafts time! :p

Nycdeisel,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Bouldorado said:
Just got one today; traded for my ssv. I Like it so far but I have a [probably] stupid question. Is the stem supposed to have a loose or snug fit? For some reason I thought you could hold the pd upside down and the stem wouldn't fall out.

It is a loose fit. You can hold it upside down, you just have to hold the stem in place. :lol:

Welcome to the family. :wave:

Madcap79,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
yeah it's a loose fit baby... spinning wheel got to go round... kachunkachunka..... i want to thank my arranger...

sammybaby.jpg

jeffp,

placetime

jeffp said:
spinning wheel got to go round... kachunkachunka..... i want to thank my arranger...

:haw:
jeffp--i've been tempted to do something similar by printing out a pic of your avatar and taping it up
:lol:

placetime,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
placetime said:
jeffp said:
spinning wheel got to go round... kachunkachunka..... i want to thank my arranger...

jeffp--i've been tempted to do something similar by printing out a pic of your avatar and taping it up

the metal plate in my head is pickin up radio free europe and i think they're playing on broadway - funky funky broadway.. love to boojiloo down broadway ....kachunkachunka baby....

jeffp,

placetime

jeffp said:
placetime said:
jeffp said:

the metal plate in my head is pickin up radio free europe and i think they're playing on broadway - funky funky broadway.. love to boojiloo down broadway ....kachunkachunka baby....

precisely what i was thinking :ko:

placetime,
Top Bottom