Discontinued Purple-Days Vaporizer

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
I would love to see what you have in mind! keep the pics coming! :D

I had this great creative writing teacher in college, his name is Emanuel Fried - he was a blacklisted playwright from the 1950's. I'll never forget him. He said something that stuck with me and it applies to everything that has to do with invention including this silly contest but he meant it toward writing. He said don't worry about rules or method, just keep at it and "the structure will find itself." Isn't that incredible?

jeffp,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Very nice jeffp. I love the fourth picture where he seems like he is just relaxing, taking a break with the ol' PD. Just shooting the breeze. :p I love your wording with Gonzo vapor photo journalism :lol: , made me think of a project I did in graphic design theory 1. :)
PDgonzo.jpg

Ripbongs420,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Here on the east coast it's Friday morning so here's today's offering:
pdguitar1.jpg

This concludes the grocery store series.

jeffp,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Wow jeffp, what a great conclusion. How cool is that? :cool: What a unexpected ending. :lol: Keep up the great pics! I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a best in comedy award coming your way. :D

Ripbongs420,

Nycdeisel

Great ending shot! I really liked those, and cant wait to see what I may have inspired :cool:

:D

Nycdeisel,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
ROFL Jeff!! Love the clerk participating with you. Hope you win a pizza :D

The How To from 1969 - Priceless! I was 2 in '69 lol.

Lo,

Nycdeisel

Love it, low front!! That pussy cat looks pretty relaxed next to your PD, now if only there was some clever caption for it :p

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

^^ very cool...almost looks like it's floating.

Quick pic:

P7080040-1.jpg

One of my favorite magazines, this was a couple issues ago.

hereatlast,

Purple-Days

Yes, the two big Georges. Sorta forgot how good Benson was. Today has reminded me of a few forgotten greats, Gleason and Uncle Milty and Benson on guitar... :cool:

Milk, I was a wild child of sorts, by today's standards, I ate a lot of honeysuckle sap as a kid, built tree houses way too high by any modern standards (that was the point) and never thought about it. I saw your mention of honeysuckle in another post... Takes me back to salamanders and little creeks, thanks...;) Great pics too (everyone)... :cool:

+++
lowfront, I will enter the close-up in the contest,I like the cat.... one entry per day only.

Purple-Days,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Here is todays picture. Missed yesterday due to work getting out late. :/

Playing pool is one of my favorite things to do vaked. :D
PDpool.jpg

Ripbongs420,

Milk

Mike
Thanks for the comments, yea that pic is at the top of a ladder - wanted to get it in the center of the mass of honeysuckle it's in between flushes right now but budding a lot today. We are trying to get some cross pollination going with the invasive common variety (white/yellow), goldflame (4 color including purple), major wheeler (red), and Mr. Pink (yes, pink). Hoping to have a tie die privacy barrier going on in the future. :cool:

Milk,

Nycdeisel

oh shiii thats my sig on the page and me talkin bout blender cups :o

:p

nice and simple, I like it ;)

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom