Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
vapesalot said:
Is vapenow going to send us a confirmation email letting us know when our PD is getting shipped? Also, what day in the past have the PDs been shipped? Thanks!
Yes, we will send a confirmation email. The day the PDs ship is totally random at this point. Whenever we get more in we ship em out.

VapeNow,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
vapesalot said:
To VapeNow and Tom -

Most of us are VERY VERY HAPPY about the waiting list.

Vapenow - Thank you for listening to your customers, and trying to meet their needs in different ways. You have earned my future business.

Tom - Thank you for your amazing product, your ridiculously amazing service, your consistently patient and responsive posts on this forum, and caring about the little people by not raising prices to meet demand.

Anyone who has whined about this, specifically AlanS - I usually don't flame, but I'm seriously embarrassed for you. There is so much information at your fingertips, and vapenow and tom have shown that what you think is important to them.

Vapenow and Tom - Please ignore these people, they are in the minority.
Thanks for the appreciatory post -- it's refreshing.

To all those still complaining -- no one is forcing you to buy a PD. We've clearly posted how the process is going to work. We appreciate your patience.

VapeNow,

hub

I'm ecstatic. So happy that the wait list came to fruition and that my PD is on it's way. I had given up on the old refresh system, and I never thought this day would come. :peace:

Also, I'd like to commend vapenow on the handling of my order. I also ordered some elbow joints for my extreme at the same time. I assumed vapenow would ship everything at once to save on costs. My glassware was shipped immediately after ordering, and it arrived packaged very well. Each elbow piece was individually wrapped and taped in bubble wrap and then placed in a larger box with more packing materials. I certainly appreciate the effort vapenow went to in getting those pieces to me not only expediently, but undamaged as well.

hub,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
hub said:
I'm ecstatic. So happy that the wait list came to fruition and that my PD is on it's way. I had given up on the old refresh system, and I never thought this day would come. :peace:

Also, I'd like to commend vapenow on the handling of my order. I also ordered some elbow joints for my extreme at the same time. I assumed vapenow would ship everything at once to save on costs. My glassware was shipped immediately after ordering, and it arrived packaged very well. Each elbow piece was individually wrapped and taped in bubble wrap and then placed in a larger box with more packing materials. I certainly appreciate the effort vapenow went to in getting those pieces to me not only expediently, but undamaged as well.
You're welcome. Enjoy the PD :)

VapeNow,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
We feel bad for those who are paying by money order and are at the top of the waitlist but haven't sent there money orders in. We had to skip someone today. Get your money orders in so it doesn't happen to you. If we haven't received an MO in approximately 30 days from the time an order was placed, we will cancel it. Thanks.

VapeNow,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Thanks for staying patient and working out a system, you're professional attitude throughout the stress of it all contributed to my decision to purchase a PD.
:peace:

Durden,

vapesalot

I second what Tyler has said! Tom's service and attitude (and product reviews) sold me on the PD, but VapeNow's service has made me decide I'll be spending my money at your store in the future. (Plus, I love Vermont - proposed to my wife up in the Green Mountains - beautiful country up there.)

I know I may be breaking another forum rule, but I'm being lazy (If you want to flame me, feel free)

I was wondering if someone could tell me what USPS service Vapenow uses (priority) and how long (average) it usually takes to deliver (im sure it varies by location) - thanks in advance.

vapesalot,

owin

vapesalot said:
I second what Tyler has said! Tom's service and attitude (and product reviews) sold me on the PD, but VapeNow's service has made me decide I'll be spending my money at your store in the future. (Plus, I love Vermont - proposed to my wife up in the Green Mountains - beautiful country up there.)

I know I may be breaking another forum rule, but I'm being lazy (If you want to flame me, feel free)

I was wondering if someone could tell me what USPS service Vapenow uses (priority) and how long (average) it usually takes to deliver (im sure it varies by location) - thanks in advance.
I got mine in 2 days from vapenow. Vermont to Florida.

owin,

vapesalot

owin said:
I got mine in 2 days from vapenow. Vermont to Florida.
Thanks Owin, you are truly a gentleman (or gentlewoman - that mistake was already made once on page 11 :lol:)

vapesalot,

d'greenqueen

it will be interesting to hear what you all have to say when you finally get your pd's. i wonder if it is going to prove to b worth all the hype......

:rolleyes:

d'greenqueen,

gak hater

d'greenqueen said:
it will be interesting to hear what you all have to say when you finally get your pd's. i wonder if it is going to prove to b worth all the hype......

you must like swatting the nest :lol:

gak hater,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
wondering what the "highest" number was that got a confirmation. I didn't at 2017, no biggie. Looks like i'll likely wait for shipment two :(

Oh well, Extreme, time to preheat

IAmKrazy2,

Apex

IAmKrazy2 said:
wondering what the "highest" number was that got a confirmation. I didn't at 2017, no biggie. Looks like i'll likely wait for shipment two :(

Oh well, Extreme, time to preheat
Just registered (long time lurker) to post that my order #1955 shipped today. Highest posted number I've seen yet.

On a side note, this is my first vape purchase. I've used other friends' vapes before so I figured as long as I'm in the market I might as well spoil myself!

Also, thanks very much to Tom, Pammy, and VapeNow for making such an amazing product available. Your hard work to make this possible will not be taken for granted. Can't wait to try it out! :D

Apex,

d'greenqueen

gak hater said:
d'greenqueen said:

yeah i guess so but to be honest im a little bit nauseated by all this ass kissing
but what do i know anyway?

d'greenqueen,

Apex

d'greenqueen said:
gak hater said:
d'greenqueen said:

yeah i guess so but to be honest im a little bit nauseated by all this ass kissing
Quality of the vape aside, I think they deserve the praise for working hard to accomodate the demand without compromising the build quality. Tom has stated the insane amount of hours he's been working lately to meet the demand, yet he hasn't hired any additional help. Clearly the man stands behind his vape, and I think both Tom's and VapeNow's efforts are commendable. I wouldn't call it ass kissing, I would call it well deserved recognition.

Apex,

Rebus Canebus

Order # 2035
When I do get my PD, I will post in the PD experience thread on my impression. I chose the PD based on several attributes including it's reviews. This is an availability thread for those who have ordered a PD and are eagerly waiting for news of shipment. Why is it necessary to rain on someones parade simply because you were disappointed. :2c:

Rebus Canebus,

d'greenqueen

Rebus Canebus said:
Order # 2035
When I do get my PD, I will post in the PD experience thread on my impression. I chose the PD based on several attributes including it's reviews. This is an availability thread for those who have ordered a PD and are eagerly waiting for news of shipment. Why is it necessary to rain on someones parade simply because you were disappointed. :2c:
i will wait with baited breath for your impression of the pd experience,
iv had my pd for a while, and while i was underwhelmed by the taste i am further underwhelmed by the sycophantic goings on in this thread :puke:

d'greenqueen,

Rebus Canebus

d'greenqueen said:
Rebus Canebus said:
Order # 2035
iv had my pd for a while, and while i was underwhelmed by the taste i am further underwhelmed by the sycophantic goings on in this thread :puke:

Maybe it's not all about you. Plus this has all been debated endlessly in the PD experience thread?

Rebus Canebus,

HoneyAir

d'greenqueen said:
If I want an easy draw/great tasting inhale, I use a whip vape.

If I want that EXPENSIVE bag I just bought to last more than twice as long, I use the PD.

So if you are living in the land of cheap, awesome, and plenty... then yes... the whip wins, no arguments there.

As for my personal experience... the different strains make a huge difference in taste... some taste underwhelming, while the others taste incredible. If you have different strains, try them.

HoneyAir,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
d'greenqueen said:
Rebus Canebus said:
Order # 2035

You are not required to read this thread, and you certainly don't have to post in it. Let's keep this thread on track, please.

stickstones,

owin

d'greenqueen said:
gak hater said:
d'greenqueen said:

No ass kissing here. The PD was worth every penny spent and every second spent refreshing vape now to get it. It has already more than paid for itself in weed saved. So yes the hype was worth it for me. Being equally high and saving so much money. Does it make you that miserable that people are happy about the PD? if so then I am so fucking happy about my PD right now.

owin,

max

Out to lunch
I am so fucking happy about my PD right now.
I've been fucking happy for over a year now. This week I've been trying out a loaner DBV. Vaped a couple of small bowls with it last night and then found myself loading up the PD again-can't help it. Just suits me. :)

Y'know d'greenqueen, if you look at the other vape specific threads I'm sure you could find posters that would meet your qualifications as ass kissers and sycophants. But even in this thread, which was designed for bitchin', that's called flaming, and not allowed. :/

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom