Purple-Days availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyer

Tom and Pammy, if you were next door I would ask you to go sit for a beer with me, so sorry it is this difficult to run YOUR business. funny when a product kicks ass and all want one and not enough room, it is like a fuckem all except for me and mine mine mine, so what let em wait. Thanks for making a great product and I will be orderting agian and I will wait my fucking turn. sorry sir, you ar 40th in line, am I supposed to make all change for me. come to Maine I'll make you take a break. Think I'm on the Purple Days band wagon, nope never meet them.

Flyer,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
Flyer said:
Tom and Pammy, if you were next door I would ask you to go sit for a beer with me, so sorry it is this difficult to run YOUR business. funny when a product kicks ass and all want one and not enough room, it is like a fuckem all except for me and mine mine mine, so what let em wait. Thanks for making a great product and I will be orderting agian and I will wait my fucking turn. sorry sir, you ar 40th in line, am I supposed to make all change for me. come to Maine I'll make you take a break. Think I'm on the Purple Days band wagon, nope never meet them.
not only have you missed my point. you wouldn't know it if it smacked you in the face.

SSS,

Flyer

sss, I'll take that as a strike against my opinion, not sure I asked for your's. If you really wanted you could actually see I did not post in reference to you at all, unless you re in fact in oregon working wood with Tom, then I am very sorry to include you.

Flyer,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
uh, suuuure buddy.

whatever, maybe i'm just too old fashioned these days. i happen to think respect and courtesy should come from all sides of a transaction. you can have the "fuckem all" attitude. i don't want that poison in my life.

SSS,

bcleez

Purple-Days said:
Yes, they sold out by that evening.

Why the bash on Vapenow? What did they do? What, exactly, was it they did wrong? Lay it out or quit piling it on. :2c:

Reread your post ^^^ and tell me what you meant. What's so ironic?

All orders were placed with a very clear set of rules in place. Those rules may not have suited everybody, but that was the game and it was each persons choice to play or not. And each had every opportunity to cancel and get a full refund at any time.
Reread the definition of Exemplary - 1. Serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind.
Reread Vapenow's quote "Our Goals: Emphasizing Exemplary Customer Service and Providing Objective Vaporizer Info"

I understand the rules in place. I love my PD. The irony is in that they have an AWFUL customer service model when it comes to the PD sales. With out this Forum or SSS people would be CLUELESS for what 6+months? They have stated that they would not answer e mails regarding standings in the queue and for a long time misstated the actual wait time, and you sure as hell don't want to be bothered with the millions of questions. (which is totally understandable as it is a waste of your time and mostly pointless e mails that are annoying) . That is not representation of the BEST OF ITS KIND in customer service or DESIRABLE.

The rules are the rules. They don't have to be fair. But to state that you are emphasizing exemplary customer service is just a joke. It is a false statement and a slap in the face to people that are waiting.

Do you understand that Tom? My only problem is with that statement. Like I said I understand the rules, situation, and that nothing has to be fair, but it is not exemplary customer service. That is all.

Edit: Why the sensitivity? I don't think I am bashing Vapenow at all. I waited for my PD like I was supposed to. I don't think that there is anything 70+ pages of this thread couldn't back up my viewpoint. I am just nitpicking a very small detail of their goal or mission statement that I feel is not true at all.

bcleez,

Purple-Days

Do I understand? Yes, that's why I put a stop to the wait list.

At the beginning of the wait list, I thought the list would be self limiting, when the wait got to a certain point, folks would pass and get something else. But that didn't happen and the list just kept growing (about ten times the SSS list). That part was unexpected. And as I say I put a stop to it.

Purple-Days,

bcleez

It's your fault for making such a good product. Look at all the fights you have started with people just wanting to get their hands on it. :)

bcleez,

shantytown007

Random 'I'm vaked so I think this sounds cool' idea:

E-bay a custom PD for charity

Free PR, tax write-off, donation to a worthy cause.

shantytown007,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Okay folks....just seen a note on Vapenow that tomorrow at noon (doesn't say what time zone they're in)

PD's will be for sale ;) Not sure how many so thought I'd throw it out there!!

Lo,

wolf torn

pretty sure they said they were moving shop

might take a bit longer to get the next shipment

you guys are smart to be watching out

you won't regret it

wolf torn,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom