Vaping_Casual

Puffco Peak Pro 3D Chamber low key announced at Puffcon event this last week. Feel free to get excited! $89.99 retail price, only a few people have them in their hands at all, so no sneak peek other than this.

Alleges two big quotes:
A TRUE DAB HIT
BIGGER CLOUDS
BETTER FLAVOR
MORE EFFICIENT
FASTER HEATUP
The 3D chamber introduces a new dimension to the Peak Pro experience, improving on every single aspect. If you love the Peak Pro, this accessory will make it feel like an entirely new device. It’s an experience you have to try to believe.
source Puffcon + : https://www.puffco.com/products/peak-pro-3d-chamber

Current personal theory is a "diamond knot" style ceramic chamber to ensure thin oil dispersion and extreme surface area.

EDIT: Heating happening on the bottom as well as the walls. No new dramatic update other than that. Source:

EDIT: Heating happening on the bottom as well as the walls. No new dramatic update other than that.

Source:

Last edited:

SatanLovestoVape

My puffco peak pro has 4,000 dabs on the device, and it is still kicking. The thing still hits like day one after owning 3 puffco atomizers. I never liked the Og glass from puffco and upgraded to an eternal flameworks top. The first top I bought did not fit on my pro correctly and fell off ended up breaking. Noah, the owner, replaced my top glass immediately. A great guy indeed. I also love my ball cap from Paulson Pieces, a master of creating excellent carb caps.

SatanLovestoVape,
Reactions: Whisper

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A great guy indeed.
Would not have sent out a poorly made unit to start with...surely QC on small run pieces should be 100%, glad it worked out in the end...would have been a right pain for an international buyer. :2c:
So you get about 1500 dabs on the counter per Atty, I have heard anything from 800 to 2800, might be dependant on how hot the user likes their dabs?

SatanLovestoVape

Why 2 spares then, just being pessimistic?
I see the new 360-degree Atty (heater wires in the walls) has a shiny ceramic bowl that is supposed to q-tip clean more easily but is susceptible to thermal shock...no wet q-tips!
Two is better than one. I got a great deal buying two for $90 from CreamCity Vapes. Plus, it is always good to have a couple of backups in case of breakage or cleaning. However, I heard nothing but great things about the JCVAP atomizers. That will be my next upgrade for my puffco peak pro. I am just waiting until my atomizer goes out to justify that purchase.

SatanLovestoVape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That will be my next upgrade for my puffco peak pro.
2x atty for $90 was a great deal!
I think I may have to get one of the new 360 Puffco bowls...they are cheaper than the JCVap ICA high end bowls.
I have just passed 500 on the JCVap SiC and am not as impressed with the fitting (I am impressed with flavor and cloud production at lowish temps though) as I was with the Quartz. It seems the ICA has to use 2x o-rings to stop the SiC bowl from rattling (other ICA uses 1 and is a much better fit)
I am waiting on a reply from JCVap about this problem and I think the mirror polish on the SiC does not go all the way up the walls of the cup.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just noticed to use the new 3D cup you have to update the firmware from K to N, I had to get my app from a 3rd party as it was not avail to download in Aus for some reason and my unit does not want to update...probably a good thing as there are quite a few reports of units being 'Bricked' by the attempted update. So be careful...the triple click while heating to activate disco lights looked a fun firmware addition too but not worth the hassle!
Also got one of these coming as glass is classed as a consumable for me,

Petetbay

Just noticed to use the new 3D cup you have to update the firmware from K to N, I had to get my app from a 3rd party as it was not avail to download in Aus for some reason and my unit does not want to update...probably a good thing as there are quite a few reports of units being 'Bricked' by the attempted update. So be careful...the triple click while heating to activate disco lights looked a fun firmware addition too but not worth the hassle!
Also got one of these coming as glass is classed as a consumable for me,
I updated firmware no problem, with all the units out, there are a few knuckleheads that always screw up the update for whatever reason.
I will probably get the 3D chamber if it’s on sale during the Black Friday/Boxing Day sales. Glazed bottom would be nice. Still running the original atty which took a lot of work to smooth out the rough bottom spot that stained big time at the start, but cleans up perfectly now and doesn’t have any problems with terp pearls. I have another atty I bought during my Peak Pro purchase, as the one I use works great I don’t want try the backup atty and go thru the problems I had with the original atty. I would try the 3D Chamber atty if I get one.

Petetbay,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just put 500 dabs on the OG atty, a little discoloured but a dab or 2 at lower temps brings it up pretty white again...I have only used my homemade rosin, daily dabs is now dropping off as I can handle my big rig again,
IMG_20211029_202010.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

The Puffco Peak Pro has gone up for pre-order today at a $399.99 price point. Details are sparse so far - the official rollout event will stream live tomorrow at 3pm EST here - but an email sent by Puffco today details the Peak refresh:

• Bluetooth App Connectivity
• Wireless Qi Charging
• USB-C Connection
• Auto-Sleep Function
• Real-Time Temp. Control
• Large Sealed Ceramic Chamber
• Customizable LED Lights
• High Volume Water Capacity
• Oculus Carb Cap

The Peak Pro Power Dock wireless charging base features “Ready Mode” (when enabled on the app), which allows you to pick up your Peak off the dock and hit it without clicking a single button. There's also a new travel pack for the Pro.

Website pre-orders are expected to ship October 19th-27th.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-06-at-3-21-35-PM.png
That looks amazing.

My wife would kill me.

Is it worth it?

Robert-in-YEG

"I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me."
- Henny Youngman

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is it worth it?
I am really enjoying mine...too much sometimes!
It may be a bit pricey but I believe the fit, finish and feel all feel/look premium,...I have already forgotten the discounted price I got mine for...buy once, cry once.
All my other portable concentrate devices feel like toys compared and it is not far behind my desktop eNails. :2c:
I will add the new ball cap is a nice upgrade for airflow but you lose being able to watch the dab sizzle.
I also grabbed a travel pack mainly for the angled smoke stack for sitting and vaping, the back-pack q-tip holder that comes in the travel pack is a bit naff (only fitted for the pic)!
1636256375589.jpg

Vaping_Casual

Has anyone tried the new atomizer?
I have one on the way, but a homie I know in CA has one already. Mentions firstly the flavor is notably better as well as a faster heat up time. Can't say anything first hand like I said, but some time in the next two weeks if Puffco gets their new PACT shipping practices down!

Robert-in-YEG

https://www.reddit.com/r/puffco/comments/j6s8jy
Looks like i'm OUT! More money for live resin ruby dabs for me! F U Puffco keep your politics out of your business!
That's the type of business I avoid.

Robert-YEG

"Those who climb soap boxes to preach 'tolerance' are typically the most intolerant of all. It is easy enough to prove: simply tell such preachers of intolerance that you have an opposite opinion."
- Anonymous
I am really enjoying mine...too much sometimes!
It may be a bit pricey but I believe the fit, finish and feel all feel/look premium,...I have already forgotten the discounted price I got mine for...buy once, cry once.
All my other portable concentrate devices feel like toys compared and it is not far behind my desktop eNails. :2c:
I will add the new ball cap is a nice upgrade for airflow but you lose being able to watch the dab sizzle.
I also grabbed a travel pack mainly for the angled smoke stack for sitting and vaping, the back-pack q-tip holder that comes in the travel pack is a bit naff (only fitted for the pic)!
View attachment 14122
If it were as simple as buying one vape, but one is never enough.
Here is a question - - How many flashlight does a man need? In my professional opinion, the answer is "Always one more".

Flashlights, multi-tools, and vapes just keep showing at the house. My wife is very upset, but when the zombie apocalypse arrives, I will be the one with flashlights, vapes, multi-tools, and batteries.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Ispire Daab might suit better?
My Peak Pro just chucked in the towel after one short road trip on Aussie minorly corrugated roads (I think this was the problem, the same happened to a Mighty I had). It was fine and charged before being packed dry in the carry case...a few Tassie bumpy roads and the next use it powered on started to heat then just shut down completely. I tried to start it again and it did the light-up white then of then start-up white then nothing. A few shakes while holding the power button started it once more but it soon shut off never to stir into life again. :cry:
The unit I got had been sent back and forth between AU and US 4 or 5 times due to muck ups with USPS...maybe the toll of all the travel loosened something inside.
Oh well, at least I got it from an Aussie seller so hopefully, they will have me up and running again soon.

Vaping_Casual

Robert-YEG

"Those who climb soap boxes to preach 'tolerance' are typically the most intolerant of all. It is easy enough to prove: simply tell such preachers of intolerance that you have an opposite opinion."
- Anonymous
Sounds like you're getting a lil soapboxy to me, ironically. Feels pretty easy to agree with those suggested practices, but yaknow, that's the human in me.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The local seller has advised Puffco are no longer posting to Australia...even distributors so I was left with a credit or offered a Switch as a replacement. I went with a credit as I have a lot of Peak accessories.
I managed to find a seller in the US that had more than reasonable shipping terms...US$25 flat rate to OZ!
Got it here with a 20% coupon code... peak20
These guys are good to deal with as I got my ball cap, travel pack and hot knife from them a few weeks ago (also $25 freight)

someTooL

Definitely a ton a glass tops to go with. I’ve tried a couple now but keep putting the travel glass on. Holds more water then stock and can seal it shut.

someTooL,
Top Bottom