biohacker

I ordered the Guardian bundle and charging base. Fuck yeah! I'm pretty pumped for this to arrive.
I debated waiting for sales in Canada but Puffco charges taxes and everything up front for Canadians, and the sale makes it well worth it imo.

Stoked to hear how it is compared to your Proxy! That's a nice piece of kit you got there!

buckhakeesah

Now get yourself a call your fam top. It’s an awesome piece and makes me love my peak setup. It’s compact and chugs nicely.

If you don’t want to spend on a glass top, at least upgrade the cap to a Paulson.

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: biohacker

buckhakeesah

I think so. I toss a ruby in my 3d and have a Paulson and thought it improved the experience and feel over the stock ball cap. More ergonomic feel to me. I start low at about 470-480 and go up 530max. By the looks of the atomizer you’re running pretty high temps to me. I usually have a nice puddle afterwards that helps to soak up all those burn marks. I would run a some oil and leave some left oil to be swabbed up while still hot. Will help to remove some of that char.

Is that a 3d atomizer? If not, look into grabbing one. Will help will heat up time significantly too

Petetbay

Is there an actual improvement in function over the Puffco ball cap? Also, how much are they and where can I get it?

Also anyone know how to fix/clean thisp?

Did not like the ball cap, prefer the regular cap with terp pearls and the 3D atty is king. You have to soak the atty in ISO 90+ overnight even changing the ISO till stops getting dirty and scrubbing the stains with Qtips. Dark stains that don’t fully clean up, can be burnt off running a 2-3 max temp burn off. That how I did it, but no longer have to using the 3D atty. Try lower temps you appear to running too high or too long or both. :2c:

biohacker

By the looks of the atomizer you’re running pretty high temps to me. I usually have a nice puddle afterwards that helps to soak up all those burn marks.

I'm trying to avoid puddles that's why I ramp the temp up to max after. I guess my dab sizes are still too big! lol Most likely i'm running the hit time too long, because every time I flip the lid I see oil.

Is that a 3d atomizer? If not, look into grabbing one. Will help will heat up time significantly too

It is, the Guardian LE comes with the 3d included stock.

You have to soak the atty in ISO 90+ overnight even changing the ISO till stops getting dirty and scrubbing the stains with Qtips. Dark stains that don’t fully clean up, can be burnt off running a 2-3 max temp burn off. That how I did it, but no longer have to using the 3D atty. Try lower temps you appear to running too high or too long or both. :2c:

It says not to soak for longer than 20 mins? Regardless, all I did was make a baking soda/iso paste with wooden toothpicks to scrape and it came out perfectly clean.

I'm definitely running too hot and for too long! lol

Petetbay

It says not to soak for longer than 20 mins? Regardless, all I did was make a baking soda/iso paste with wooden toothpicks to scrape and it came out perfectly clean.
True, I thought it was non 3D atty, sorry. Small reclaim puddle at the end is normal sometimes I have almost nothing, don’t want it too dark though, puddle indicates you’re in the ballpark in temp and time.

buckhakeesah

Puddle indicates waste/inefficiency to me lol
I used to dab and think this way too. Overtime riding the lower temps helps so much with keeping the atomizer clean looking and you get enough vapor and great taste. I leave it and come back to the dab and can ride a bowl the whole day. Leave the puddle man, you’ll thank me later

biohacker

I used to dab and think this way too. Overtime riding the lower temps helps so much with keeping the atomizer clean looking and you get enough vapor and great taste. I leave it and come back to the dab and can ride a bowl the whole day. Leave the puddle man, you’ll thank me later

It's all good now bro, i'm not one for sloppy seconds so it's one sesh and done for me. Fortunately zero issues now that i'm not maxing out the temp lol

I gotta say, i'm really loving this device so far (in addition to my proxy/droplet), and this is coming from using the Cricket previous to this (which is an incredible device too).

The 3d chamber makes a huge difference. I bought the peak pro when it first came out and it was nothing like this.

buckhakeesah

That’s awesome. I put off moving into the Puffco ecosystem forever. Then got peak pros and then spent a bit extra on these upgrades which I think paid off in the end. Happy for you and that you’re having fun and enjoying it now. Cheers!

biohacker

The BT/app connection with my iphone 12 is really starting to piss me off. I've reset, etc. and still struggle with it constantly. Any tips?

biohacker,
Reactions: LesPlenty

biohacker

Get a Pockety! Puffco will not let people in Australia download the App and this has caused me nothing but trouble...no lights at all and only 3 preset temps that work correctly, no amount of 20 button reset clicks etc will fix mine but at least my side-loaded app works...for now.

Pockety is for sure on the VAS list but I think I solved my issues now. You can't download the Path Browser and use the app with your Pro? What happened why did they fuck you guys down there?

biohacker,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What happened why did they fuck you guys down there?
The Puffco Connect App is not available on Google Play for Aussie users, I have it via APK sideload but that tried a firmware update but Puffco shut it off halfway and the unit has been problematic ever since...and no, I cannot get the damn thing to firmware update manually (it tried by itself the time it crapped out).
Makes for a nice flower vase now.:disgust:

biohacker

The Puffco Connect App is not available on Google Play for Aussie users, I have it via APK sideload but that tried a firmware update but Puffco shut it off halfway and the unit has been problematic ever since...and no, I cannot get the damn thing to firmware update manually (it tried by itself the time it crapped out).
Makes for a nice flower vase now.:disgust:

What about the Path Browser? There is no Puffco app for the appstore for Apple either.

Is there an explanation why Puffco doesn't want Oz to play with their toys?

biohacker,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is there an explanation why Puffco doesn't want Oz to play with their toys?
I am afraid they never returned any of my emails and my local retailer said they would not be getting any more units in as it was just too much hassle. We have never had access to the app so it is not the usual PACT excuse. A shame as I liked the vapor/function/form of the PPP plus I have a nice recycler and ball glass bubbler for it now safely packed away.
I suppose I should sell it all locally on eBay for parts to some poor needy bastard trying to keep his own unit going...or get a VPN for my phone but I really am sick of Apps and vapes...a combo that worked well for Ghost MV1 and iPhone users:2c:

biohacker

The BT/app connection with my iphone 12 is really starting to piss me off. I've reset, etc. and still struggle with it constantly. Any tips?

I'm an idiot, it was user error. App/BT working 100% perfectly now lol

I absolutely LOVE this thing! Recently i've been avoiding sessions and going up to over 600f with one hitter bb's similar to the rainbow mode (620f) on the Proxy and getting absolute crushers!

I do wish there was just a simple dial or something in the app that just allowed you to choose the temp, like an enail, instead of presets and boosts.

Top Bottom