freddiegibbs

Happy to share mine as well.

IMG-2511-copy.png

IMG-2515.jpg

Of those 666, I'd say no fewer than 630 are flower rosin dabs, which leaves behind a ton of dark residue, hence the browner coloration of my bowl. The only way I can even attempt to keep my bowl clean is by taking BHO dabs (which I periodically, grudgingly do) and by wet swabbing the bowl immediately after taking a dab. I know this is probably not a good idea, and more than likely what caused the long surface abrasion you see (stress crack due to thermal shock?)

YungLeaner

The Bluetooth connection is unnecessary to use if it is inconvenient. Once you dial in the temperature/time setting for each level they are saved to the unit. (or use defaults). Each time you select a heat setting without the APP active, it functions the way you set it. And you can set a ‘bump’ extend time so you can share with a person who prefers a different time. Ex..my wife likes 30 seconds, I like 40. I set time on our favorite heat setting to 30. I set the extend time to 10 seconds. When I do a session, I double click after the first inhale and extend the 30 seconds to 40.

this thing is sooooo sweet! 850 sessions so far and we couldn’t be happier.
And you like the ceramic? That's the other big drawback for me. Otherwise the Pro seems awesome. But I hated using ceramic on the Peak OG.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SirPeckerhead

And you like the ceramic? That's the other big drawback for me. Otherwise the Pro seems awesome. But I hated using ceramic on the Peak OG.
I’ve not experienced any of the higher tech bowls I’m seeing discussed. It has been easy to keep clean and continues to deliver unadulterated flavor on the first part of a dab.

it can be a learning curve to load. I’m a dental probe user. I just cut off the probe about 1/2 inch after the bend.

I lowered the 3rd highest setting to 520. 1st hit starts around 450 and is very tasting. Of course the 2nd, is less tasty but finishes any goodness left with enough juice to clean up nicely with a q-tip. Flower rosin, so I’m not trying to pinch every last bit of vapor it will create, as the end is junk.

the picture I posted, I think, shows it is staying clean. I needed a change from water rigs, quartz and butane flames. I almost bought the og peak just because of price. I probably would have been happy, BUT, not now...Pro all the way.

I think the temperature sensor control over just using different wattages to control heat is the reason the Pro ceramic stays cleaner. I’m not saying you can’t see the hottest spot on the bowl, but that hot spot cleans up.

I hope that helped. We just made it a Christmas present to ourselves to justify the expense. We’ll put a bow on it for Christmas Day! :) And maybe do a fancy light pattern for the day. The lights are cool, but you have to keep the brightness turned down or you can’t get the ‘charge
to keep up with usage.

SirPeckerhead,

Yzfiki

Im having an issue with my bowl where I constantly swab it with alcohol and leave it over night in alcohol, it stays this ugly burnt color and I don’t even know what to do anymore.

vapeaveli420

I’m thinking of buying the peak pro, how is everyone finding there’s after a month or so of use? Any problems with the bowl? I’m not that clued up to dabbing, I do own the Ditanium, but I would like to do bigger dabs, think it’s between the puffco peak or the Rio 2020.

vapeaveli420,

SirPeckerhead

I’m thinking of buying the peak pro, how is everyone finding there’s after a month or so of use? Any problems with the bowl? I’m not that clued up to dabbing, I do own the Ditanium, but I would like to do bigger dabs, think it’s between the puffco peak or the Rio 2020.
We have been using a Pro since November. I just this minute completed dab 2250 and it tasted as good as the first dab.

I’m always hesitant at recommending anything to anyone. However I can confidently say I would purchase another
Peak Pro if I somehow destroyed this one. I mean like “next day air’ delivery. In other words, my wife and I are both extremely happy with Peak

I posted a picture of the bowl when it had 850 dabs of use. It currently at 2250 does not look much different. I have two spare bowls and I’ve not even considered replacing the original.

vapeaveli420

We have been using a Pro since November. I just this minute completed dab 2250 and it tasted as good as the first dab.

I’m always hesitant at recommending anything to anyone. However I can confidently say I would purchase another
Peak Pro if I somehow destroyed this one. I mean like “next day air’ delivery. In other words, my wife and I are both extremely happy with Peak

I posted a picture of the bowl when it had 850 dabs of use. It currently at 2250 does not look much different. I have two spare bowls and I’ve not even considered replacing the original.
Well I hope you’re proud of yourself, you have just cost me £350! Will let you know what I think of her. But my Mrs isn’t happy at all 🙈

vapeaveli420

Puffco peak pro app

Hey guys, received the peak pro today and am impressed! I do have a few questions though. So whenever the pro is on standby mode, I cannot connect to the app, even when I wake it up can’t connect I have to switch the device off several times for it to connect to the app! I am using an iPhone, so on path browser! Is this normal?

Also when I first received the peak pro, I fully charged it till the green flashing light turned off. Then waited till I finished work to have my first hit. I tried to switch it on and it just would not turn on, I plugged it into the charger it switched on, and still said it was fully charged! What is that about?

Is there a way to switch from blue heat setting to the green one? Like a triple click or something?

I am liking having a 15 sec hit on blue then double click for plus 12c for 32 secs. Would you guys recommend decent temps for rosin? Am relatively new to the dab/concentrates world

vapeaveli420,

SirPeckerhead

Puffco peak pro app

Hey guys, received the peak pro today and am impressed! I do have a few questions though. So whenever the pro is on standby mode, I cannot connect to the app, even when I wake it up can’t connect I have to switch the device off several times for it to connect to the app! I am using an iPhone, so on path browser! Is this normal?

Also when I first received the peak pro, I fully charged it till the green flashing light turned off. Then waited till I finished work to have my first hit. I tried to switch it on and it just would not turn on, I plugged it into the charger it switched on, and still said it was fully charged! What is that about?

Is there a way to switch from blue heat setting to the green one? Like a triple click or something?

I am liking having a 15 sec hit on blue then double click for plus 12c for 32 secs. Would you guys recommend decent temps for rosin? Am relatively new to the dab/concentrates world

That was quick.
I think the app needs to communicate with the internet/WiFi or phone data AND your Pro via Bluetooth. If you use WiFi, maybe being closer to router would help. I’ve have issues every once and awhile and I am sitting beside my router. As long as I have the Pro turned on it usually connects. I have had it loose connection when phone screen locks and needed to restart the app to get it to reconnect.

unsure about the turning on issue, mine has always turned on or off by holding the button for three seconds or longer. Without the app, single clicking the button will first turn on the light and show you the temperature you have it set. If you single click again it will change to the next temperature. You can keep single clicking and cycle through the different heats.

I vape only rosin. We have settled in on 515 or 520. I changed medium to 515 and high to 520. We have both set to 43 seconds. And I seldom need to bump extra time. I never bump extra heat. Size of piece of material you put in bowl does have an effect. Normally uncooked long grain rice size. Cooked long grain size for largish type hit and that’s when I might bump time, so I can hold each hit a bit.

it will show green light as a charge all the way down to 65%, then the charge light will show orange.

that all I got, hope it helps!

vapeaveli420

That was quick.
I think the app needs to communicate with the internet/WiFi or phone data AND your Pro via Bluetooth. If you use WiFi, maybe being closer to router would help. I’ve have issues every once and awhile and I am sitting beside my router. As long as I have the Pro turned on it usually connects. I have had it loose connection when phone screen locks and needed to restart the app to get it to reconnect.

unsure about the turning on issue, mine has always turned on or off by holding the button for three seconds or longer. Without the app, single clicking the button will first turn on the light and show you the temperature you have it set. If you single click again it will change to the next temperature. You can keep single clicking and cycle through the different heats.

I vape only rosin. We have settled in on 515 or 520. I changed medium to 515 and high to 520. We have both set to 43 seconds. And I seldom need to bump extra time. I never bump extra heat. Size of piece of material you put in bowl does have an effect. Normally uncooked long grain rice size. Cooked long grain size for largish type hit and that’s when I might bump time, so I can hold each hit a bit.

it will show green light as a charge all the way down to 65%, then the charge light will show orange.

that all I got, hope it helps!
I know right! Vapefiend are really good mate lol.

I will definitely try your temps mate! It does really hit hard. I put loads in there to start of with and it ruined me man lol.

I am new to dabs, when there is a dark puddle after a few hits, that means it’s time to clean up right? I only say this as I kept going till there was no vapor and it stained the bowl.

vapeaveli420,

SirPeckerhead

We clean after every cycle while it is hot. We use a lot of cotton swabs but if you shop well you can get at 2 for 1 cent. I know you use different money, but it’s cheap.

I already gave you a size I use for a 2 hit cycle.

load, double click, wait for triple vibrate. Pull for 6ish seconds, hold till till 15 seconds left, exhale, pull the last 6 seconds, flip carb cap just after light goes out, keep pulling to clear glass of vapor. Clean bowl while hot and holding the hit.

that is our exact procedure, each and every time.

I clean the glass after 35 or so cycle, using a little less isopropyl then you fill with water and a bunch of salt. Shake. Salt scrapes off residue the alcohol loosens. Rinse.

I clean the bowl by soaking in isopropyl for 20 minutes or so after around 80 cycles. You have to make sure the bowl is very dry before reinstalling. You will get errors from the Pro if not dry completely. While the bowl is out clean all the stuff you can’t see while the pro is together. Like path between bowl and glass and around where the bowl sit. These areas build up a residue from the vapor moving through the area.

we have 2610 cycles on the pro and it looks and performs as like new.

vapeaveli420

We clean after every cycle while it is hot. We use a lot of cotton swabs but if you shop well you can get at 2 for 1 cent. I know you use different money, but it’s cheap.

I already gave you a size I use for a 2 hit cycle.

load, double click, wait for triple vibrate. Pull for 6ish seconds, hold till till 15 seconds left, exhale, pull the last 6 seconds, flip carb cap just after light goes out, keep pulling to clear glass of vapor. Clean bowl while hot and holding the hit.

that is our exact procedure, each and every time.

I clean the glass after 35 or so cycle, using a little less isopropyl then you fill with water and a bunch of salt. Shake. Salt scrapes off residue the alcohol loosens. Rinse.

I clean the bowl by soaking in isopropyl for 20 minutes or so after around 80 cycles. You have to make sure the bowl is very dry before reinstalling. You will get errors from the Pro if not dry completely. While the bowl is out clean all the stuff you can’t see while the pro is together. Like path between bowl and glass and around where the bowl sit. These areas build up a residue from the vapor moving through the area.

we have 2610 cycles on the pro and it looks and performs as like new.
Thank you so much for the tips my friend. I think I will next hit this beast on Friday night and leave it as weekend treat lol.

vapeaveli420,

btka

I am new to e-rigs and also dabbing... only have a rio dabrig...
I am intressted in the peak pro, thinking to use more concentrate (flower rosin) but have some questions:

1.) How much rosin you have to load in the peak and how much clouds you get of that, I am hearing a rice grain size (how much g is one rice grain size rosin dab).

2.) is it a good idea to change flower use against rosin, or will I mess my tolerance and use much more rosin.

3.) I am searching a device for rosin which is easy to use (I like the rio dabrig but it is not always easy to use, I am often not sure if the banger has the right temp) and it should be efficient/conservativ (is the peak pro a good decision?)

4.) Which temp you use for flower rosin. Will flower rosin stain the ceramic fast?

SirPeckerhead

1). I weighed it at .03 g
2). We get about the same mileage, however the improved taste can entice you to do more then necessary. Your ability to control yourself can’t be determined by another person.
3). I know nothing about the device you listed. I’ve already typed a bunch about my feelings on the peak pro. They haven’t changed.
4. I’ve also listed the temperatures we use, maybe someone else will respond with something different. The original bowl is still very clean and provides hits with flavor like it is new. How clean it stays is up to how you maintain it. I’ve also described our process in a response above. (If you try to keep hitting until the bowl is dry, it is going to stain from burning the non-useful part of the wax/sugar/shatter etc to the ceramic

good luck, it’s a great device!

vapeaveli420

I am new to e-rigs and also dabbing... only have a rio dabrig...
I am intressted in the peak pro, thinking to use more concentrate (flower rosin) but have some questions:

1.) How much rosin you have to load in the peak and how much clouds you get of that, I am hearing a rice grain size (how much g is one rice grain size rosin dab).

2.) is it a good idea to change flower use against rosin, or will I mess my tolerance and use much more rosin.

3.) I am searching a device for rosin which is easy to use (I like the rio dabrig but it is not always easy to use, I am often not sure if the banger has the right temp) and it should be efficient/conservativ (is the peak pro a good decision?)

4.) Which temp you use for flower rosin. Will flower rosin stain the ceramic fast?
It’s a great device mate. I was torn between the Rio and the peak pro and ended up going for the peak pro! I only use rosin and some cbd crumbled clean after each use and there is some yellowing in the bowl but I’m sure iso will sort that.
I can’t speak about the Rio as I’ve never used it but the pro, smacks you in the face mate.

btka

1). I weighed it at .03 g
2). We get about the same mileage, however the improved taste can entice you to do more then necessary. Your ability to control yourself can’t be determined by another person.
3). I know nothing about the device you listed. I’ve already typed a bunch about my feelings on the peak pro. They haven’t changed.
4. I’ve also listed the temperatures we use, maybe someone else will respond with something different. The original bowl is still very clean and provides hits with flavor like it is new. How clean it stays is up to how you maintain it. I’ve also described our process in a response above. (If you try to keep hitting until the bowl is dry, it is going to stain from burning the non-useful part of the wax/sugar/shatter etc to the ceramic

good luck, it’s a great device!
thanks a lot did already read your posts...

from 0.03g how much clouds/hits you can get, I know it is subjectiv? But it is someway important. I watched a lot of videos of using peak pro in youtube. It is hard to see how much they put in.. but I saw for example troy vapezone gets 5 to 8 big clouds from one dab (but hard to say how big his dab really is)

vapeaveli420

thanks a lot did already read your posts...

from 0.03g how much clouds/hits you can get, I know it is subjectiv? But it is someway important. I watched a lot of videos of using peak pro in youtube. It is hard to see how much they put in.. but I saw for example troy vapezone gets 5 to 8 big clouds from one dab (but hard to say how big his dab really is)
Dude if I’m honest I don’t weigh my dabs, I saw the ceo of the company say if you have smaller dabs to crank the temp up to get massive clouds.
I tend to get about 4-7 big hits, I do leave it a little moist so it is easier to clean out.

SirPeckerhead

We don’t do hits to blow clouds. We load to use as efficiently with the most flavor. The device will support both methods.

I hope you get to enjoy what Peak Pro can offer!

jerseydvd

Like the Switch? Is there another that does it?

@muunch - Big Chungus! Love it!
I think the High Five does this also.

Never a good sign for anybody. IMO no matter what your beliefs are, more often than not, when a company takes a strong political stance one way or the other it rarely works out the way they think it will. No reason to alienate approx 50% of your potential customer base. It just seems like a poor business decision to me.

I'm sure they will do just fine without me. I wont lose any sleep over it and I know they wont either. @florduh pretty much nailed my feelings on it too. If I walked into a local store and they started telling me they only accept my money if I believe one thing or another, I'd turn around and walk right the fuck back out. No matter if I agreed with them or not.

People are polarized enough as it is these days. Absolutely no need further it even more.
Maybe their sales say it’s not a 50/50 split. Maybe it’s way more skewed than that.

Top Bottom