POTV Lobo

Petetbay

"None are better than another as they are all different doing things differently"
Sorry, that's a hair too vague to be conclusive IMO. 🤷‍♂️
Let me put it this way, Lobo is more expensive than all those I had in the picture and is not better than any of them, that’s simple enough, which one is the best is subjective as everyone wants something different. The Lobo is nice device with nice features, but it’s vaporization performance is lacking compared to the other cheaper devices. Some people will really like it and I like the form factor doesn’t make it better, the price is twice a V3Pro and it’s for sure not twice as good and the V3Pro is different as it’s straight convection with a smaller bowl. I’m just saying try it you might like it, but for me it doesn’t outperform any of the vapes I listed.

Blackbeen

Let me put it this way, Lobo is more expensive than all those I had in the picture and is not better than any of them, that’s simple enough, which one is the best is subjective as everyone wants something different. The Lobo is nice device with nice features, but it’s vaporization performance is lacking compared to the other cheaper devices. Some people will really like it and I like the form factor doesn’t make it better, the price is twice a V3Pro and it’s for sure not twice as good and the V3Pro is different as it’s straight convection with a smaller bowl. I’m just saying try it you might like it, but for me it doesn’t outperform any of the vapes I listed.
Yeah, given that it seems like a no go in my case as better vapor is the only reason for a purchase, as is I don't even use the Solo II anymore, keep it charged in the freak case I want to use it outside the house which I never really do.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Lee is the third reviewer to draw a comparison between the Lobo and Mighty. Certainly not as refined, but in good company for those who enjoy hybrid/conduction vapes at a mid range price. The Lobo appears to produce quality vapor at temps starting around 385F and above. Better options for those who prefer the full convection experience. User reviews still a week or more away.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Well, actually, these guys are not so much reviewers as they are marketing tools. I'm sure their shipments include a list of talking points.
When I watch a vape review video the only things I pay attention to is the bowl pack, the set temperature, the draw length and the quality of the exhaled vapor. Their personal opinions, which are always subjective, are superfluous to me. In the end it's difficult to assess the suitability of any vape till one has actually used it.

Jojofernz

Help us out please @Jojofernz -

(EDIT: I just saw previous post that said you're in the US)
When did you order?
Did you order a black one or color?
tia
So I ordered on the night of September 3rd, and I got a green one.

At the time, the black ones were set to ship Sep. 11-15th, and the colored were set for Sep. 25-29.

Then the delay happened, I know a few people who ordered their black units before I ordered my green unit, and theirs was set for Sep. 11-15th, then got delayed til October 9th-13th.

So I’m thinking the first orders for the black units got delayed, but not the first orders on the colored ones since mine is shipping out now.

NOLOGO

So I ordered on the night of September 3rd, and I got a green one.

At the time, the black ones were set to ship Sep. 11-15th, and the colored were set for Sep. 25-29.

Then the delay happened, I know a few people who ordered their black units before I ordered my green unit, and theirs was set for Sep. 11-15th, then got delayed til October 9th-13th.

So I’m thinking the first orders for the black units got delayed, but not the first orders on the colored ones since mine is shipping out now.
thanks! looking forward to hearing what you think of it

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Got my shipping label. Green lobo ordered the first of September. With the 100 day money back offer I really couldn’t resist seeing if this could pack a punch for the price. Too bad I’m on vacation when it lands, though :lol: looking forward to putting it through its paces with the colored bubbler once I have the time

seedy53

i think the fury edge and rogue are very much the same as lobo with a couple differences.
WHO manufactures the LOBO?
Why is that information so secret?
POTV does not own a factory, they contract with one.
so why can't we know???
Is HR the factory or not, like it looks like.?
how can we find out? what is the fear?

NOLOGO

i think the fury edge and rogue are very much the same as lobo with a couple differences.
WHO manufactures the LOBO?
Why is that information so secret?
POTV does not own a factory, they contract with one.
so why can't we know???
Is HR the factory or not, like it looks like.?
how can we find out? what is the fear?
fwiw: I don't think HR is a factory either.

Top Bottom