POTV Lobo

Blackbeen

Yeah the 100 day guarantee is what gives me hope. I’m not expecting it to be the best vape available but for the price, it seems like it will perform really well and the 100 day guarantee tells me they believe in it enough that people aren’t gonna wanna return after more than 3 months of use.
Yeah the 100 day guarantee is what gives me hope. I’m not expecting it to be the best vape available but for the price, it seems like it will perform really well and the 100 day guarantee tells me they believe in it enough that people aren’t gonna wanna return after more than 3 months of use.
I would assume you have to eat the return shipping cost so no free trial really.

These hybrid herb/wax vapes never cook hot enough for wax so I don't see the point of that feature unless you are hard up. 🤷‍♂️
I would like to see a Solo II comparison.

Jojofernz

I would assume you have to eat the return shipping cost so no free trial really.
From their website:

POTV Lobo
There is one exception to the 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and that is for the POTV Lobo.

Top Tier Vapor. Half the Price. It's a bold claim, so we wanted to back it up. The POTV Lobo vaporizer comes with a 2-year warranty plus a special 100-day return policy.

For a limited time, you can test drive the Lobo for a full 100 days, risk-free. If it doesn't meet your expectations, return it on our dime for a full refund. Seriously, a full refund with zero cost to you.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
One review put it as a lessor to the Solo II. 😕
That may be true but I would take that will a grain of salt. That To The Cloud guy was famous in vaporents for bashing devices that weren't in his store. Although back then he was always talking up S&B stuff.

NOLOGO

they also say they don't use portable dry herb vapes anymore since they just roll with cartridges.

and they said "mine as well" when they meant "might as well."

then in the comment section someone said that the lobo looks a lot like their Utillian 620- and they asked if there was enough difference to warrant getting the lobo, and the reviewer said "no." But looking at the Utillian, it uses large silicone gasket screens like the old potv one/fury/edge etc... and that obnoxious glass tube connection that can never get fully clean...

so I'm taking this "review" with the tiniest grain of salt. Still looking forward to my lobo. I certainly don't get the same thing (or better) out of cartridges lol

Blackbeen

That may be true but I would take that will a grain of salt. That To The Cloud guy was famous in vaporents for bashing devices that weren't in his store. Although back then he was always talking up S&B stuff.
Yeah, I didn't know if he had some kind of a bias, Solo II was my first, I default to their Arizer XQ2 with concentration chamber mod presently.
I look forward to some real consumer reviews.

Vape_Or_Die420

I smell BS but time will tell. The comparisons to vapes they carry with links to buy remind me a lot of product placement in this review.

Last edited:

Petetbay

That is one weird review especially as they sell it. The S&B, Pax and Arizer bias is very prevalent, the brush is way better the than the S&B brush which I use only for cleaning my grinder and it’s always leaving bristles in my herb. That’s the big complaint as well as the packaging, duh. They do point out the timer starts at startup rather than when it reaches temp, but at least it has a display timer, nil on Arizers or S&B. He should stick to cartridge reviews.

Blackbeen

That is one weird review especially as they sell it. The S&B, Pax and Arizer bias is very prevalent, the brush is way better the than the S&B brush which I use only for cleaning my grinder and it’s always leaving bristles in my herb. That’s the big complaint as well as the packaging, duh. They do point out the timer starts at startup rather than when it reaches temp, but at least it has a display timer, nil on Arizers or S&B. He should stick to cartridge reviews.
I didn't know it had a timer, I usually use my phone, nice feature but at the end of the day its about the vapor & how it compares IMO.

Vape_Or_Die420

If the timer does start before it reaches temp, I think POTV should tweak the firmware to correct that. Even the ONE timer starts when fully up to temp.

I plan to possibly buy this device during next years 420 sale. Let them work out some kinks in the next 6 month. By then it will be time to replace my ONE.

POTV is the tits! :peace:

All of the other Fury related clones are made by Weecke, it's virtually certain that these are as well.
It seems like I heard Jerry make a joke about how the Rogue and the Lobo are manufactured in the same facility during one of the recent ThinkDank streams. I'm not 100% certain on that though, so please take this with a grain of salt.

Blackbeen

The guy tried to sell me a bubbler for the Solo II when I left a comment to get "Big Rips" from it, I have tons of bubblers sir don't try to hawk another on me, any credibility lost. 😒

Kesli_47

So if you ordered a black one before this week, they were supposed to ship out starting Monday. However now if you order one, they won’t ship out til the colored ones go out October 9th-13th.
I really hope not! 😬
I ordered mine yesterday (19th) at 1:36 AM EST, and got an email today at 9:54 AM EST this morning with a Canada Post tracking number.

This is my first vape since the OG Solo I bought in 2011 & shelved less than 6 months of sporadic use later when it started overheating and not turning off. I was really leaning towards their edition of the Xmax V3 Pro, mostly for the size, on-demand feature & price, but thought I'd chance it with their 100-day guarantee.
Fingers & toes crossed! My lungs really hate me since I started using my one-hitter instead of edibles & CBD is most bioavailable as vaped or smoked herb. 😅

NOLOGO

I really hope not! 😬
I ordered mine yesterday (19th) at 1:36 AM EST, and got an email today at 9:54 AM EST this morning with a Canada Post tracking number.

This is my first vape since the OG Solo I bought in 2011 & shelved less than 6 months of sporadic use later when it started overheating and not turning off. I was really leaning towards their edition of the Xmax V3 Pro, mostly for the size, on-demand feature & price, but thought I'd chance it with their 100-day guarantee.
Fingers & toes crossed! My lungs really hate me since I started using my one-hitter instead of edibles & CBD is most bioavailable as vaped or smoked herb. 😅
I think the holdup is with US customs, so it's possible (probable?) that Canada has them ready to ship

Top Bottom