POTV Lobo

Finessseee

Any ETA on additional details? Thanks!
Not yet.. just reached out to POTV CS for more info. I know Troy is teasing a new unreleased affordable portable this upcoming Fridays live stream with Jerry. Unsure if it’s this vape or the new XMAX OONT though. Between these and the new Storz & Bickel lineup that’s releasing soon, we’re in for some innovative portables to end out the year!

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Not yet.. just reached out to POTV CS for more info. I know Troy is teasing a new unreleased affordable portable this upcoming Fridays live stream with Jerry. Unsure if it’s this vape or the new XMAX OONT though. Between these and the new Storz & Bickel lineup that’s releasing soon, we’re in for some innovative portables to end out the year!
Thanks for the heads up!

Photonic,
Reactions: Ramahs

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I suspect that is another rebrand, but not necessarily an updated PoTV one. I think they are just highlighting their removable mouthpiece accessory. That's one thing I think PoTV has really done well with their rebrands. Their Xmax V3 pro accessory attachment is way better than the stock one, ime.

But I bet it will not be anything revolutionary. That's not what they do. I bet it will be a quality mass-market hybrid at a good price. So not something for me, but probably the right thing for PoTV.

Finessseee

We betting on price yet? If not I'll start

160 usd
It’s supposed to be a budget portable. $160~ would be the most expensive I’d assume.

I’m leaning towards $120~ range

Looking forward to Troy and Jerry’s stream this Friday. They’re supposed to be teasing it!

Finessseee,

stocky

It’s supposed to be a budget portable. $160~ would be the most expensive I’d assume.

I’m leaning towards $120~ range

Looking forward to Troy and Jerry’s stream this Friday. They’re supposed to be teasing it!
I just can't see it being within same price range as the potv one as nobody would buy that model anymore

Imo

stocky,

Finessseee

-edit-
Unless they drop the one price to 50 range
Troy mentioned that “if you’re buying a budget vape to wait a few more weeks 😉” he was referring to the Lobo. So I’m not sure what budget entails, but I’m assuming it’s under $150~ , we’ll see though!

Finessseee,
Top Bottom